Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Oh? Spotted the superficial looks only matters netizen! Which is kinda ironic but also expected, given that SK is the plastic surgery capital of the world?

Exactly!!! Gosh I don't know from where these netizens get this much confidence from...sigh. I'm seriously scared of these kinda people. They are just hiding behind their laptops and leaving such derogatory comments, but if you meet these people in real life, they will only have nicest things to say. LOL. How dirty is the human mind....sigh. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 2

5 minutes ago, kokodus said:

but if you meet these people in real life, they will only have nicest things to say. LOL.

These people are the worst for being two-faced. IRL, unfortunately, they can be your closest kin even. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

18 hours ago, kokodus said:

My profile badge came from that time. He was the most talked about man at that time. All those putting him down for his looks, I'm pretty sure they are grade school kids who don't know anything about what makes a man beautiful.

Yea, those are not my comments. I have no opinion of him, as I've never seen him in a movie or a drama before.

Regarding Ultimate Cardboard Oppa, I'm inclined to agree with you, Ms. Koko. :emmm:

18 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

As if this netizen won't do it too with his/her SO, the hypocrisy! 😂 Unless those places are owned by ex, it isn't exclusive for her and him alone! He has the right to make new memories, LOL!

Weeeellll, I agree with you, but as someone who just noticed that one my exes was taking his new gf to all of the same places we went together back in the day, it does feel a bit....ummm.... you know, weird.

Michael Scott Grimace GIF

Talking about looks, did anyone see the latest pic of Ji Chang Wook oppa on IG? @agenth

image.png?ex=66081c82&is=65f5a782&hm=6ca

I thought it was Kris Jenner at first glance.... :hushed:

kris-jenner-smirk.gif

+2

• LOL 7

2 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

These people are the worst for being two-faced. IRL, unfortunately, they can be your closest kin even. 

You are right. That's what is most scary. Sigh. We don't know what anyone is like. Social media is bringing out the ugly side of the human mind. Sigh. Whenever I see a mean comment, I can't help but think "this person needs therapy".  

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

I like to make my own sweet  basbousa, baklava  & vegetarian stuffed grape leave

Yums! Love these! I tried baklava making once and failed miserably cos I was trying to reduce sugar in it :lol:

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Trashy character from someone who looks like a squid

Lolz…squid? Sometimes I wonder if these netizens have self-awareness or believe in karma…

I'm already amazed that a face like him is an actor... but to be fought over by these women too? What a lucky man.

kekeke, I haven’t seen him in any drama but if I did I don’t remember.  

I would remember pretty CEW. 
Season 5 Smile GIF by NBC

He must have something special about him. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

3 hours ago, partyon said:

What's going on, sweetie? :scream:

just one of those seasons.... . :sweatingbullets:

22 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

he most have abs

whole of ep 1, I was thinking, "he kind of got old" and I was confused by how he has age lines on his neck but no corresponding wrinkles on his face. guess, he put fillers or something? I am confused. :lol:

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, Lmangla said:
39 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

whole of ep 1, I was thinking, "he kind of got old" and I was confused by how he has age lines on his neck but no corresponding wrinkles on his face. guess, he put fillers or something? I am confused. 

if you’re talking about Kim So-Hyun, I had the same thought. Kekeke

This guy’s forgotten about his neck …

Skin Care GIF by Travis

46 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

he most have abs

Kekeke, curiosier and curiosier…

• LOL 8
  • Wiggle 1

25 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

just one of those seasons.... . :sweatingbullets:

whole of ep 1, I was thinking, "he kind of got old" and I was confused by how he has age lines on his neck but no corresponding wrinkles on his face. guess, he put fillers or something? I am confused. :lol:

now I’m noticing wrinkles in his neck😂🤣

Oppa Oh I need more filler on my neck @rocat :mrgreen:

IMG-3634.gif

• LOL 5
  • Blob 4

31 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

now I’m noticing wrinkles in his neck😂🤣

Oppa Oh I need more filler on my neck @rocat :mrgreen:

see, it is confusing right. those huge lines on his neck. I can't tell if it is because of age or because he lost weight weirdly or some skin problem. his neck does not match his abs and his face... :sweatingbullets:

• Sad 2
  • Wiggle 3
  • Blob 2

23 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@Ameera AliLOL I can't stop laughing. He thought she was poor because she always wore dresses with holes in them. LOLOL. And he thinks she dresses like a grandma. I can't even....

lol , he crazy , I can’t with the way he assume her family will be in debt 😂

IMG-3637.gif

• LOL 1
  • Wiggle 4
  • Blob 3

Happy Summer GIF by sendwishonline.com

16 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Have a nice day, guys! :lol:

@gm4queen thanks again for your art weekend post:issohappy:

17 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

6 day of fasting & cooking I am like oppa :joy::mrgreen:

12 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Eh, I'm only preparing and cooking for a handful number of people, so not much? And hubs would sometimes buy from outside too, or bring back iftar treats from work. 

But I think we're both good now in cooking something nice without having to taste it, hehehe!

@MayanEcho :approves:cooking is also a sort of bonding me and my hubby

12 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

we order some treats, but I like to make my own sweet  basbousa, baklava  & vegetarian stuffed grape leaves , I am half Arab so I need to have at Ramadan 😆

@Ameera Ali :coolshades:You Go Girl GIF by nargisfakhri

I had baklava for dessert

Spoiler

spacer.png

10 hours ago, rocat said:

I would remember pretty CEW. 

@rocat and @Ameera Ali chingus how abt. eunwoo biceps(this taken last night his concert )

GIyk3pDasAAHsqD?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

• Love 4
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

28 minutes ago, kingpin said:

cooking is also a sort of bonding me and my hubby

Cooking is often a good time talking just about anything that comes to.mind... news, politics, a person or two... 😅 

Beef-empanadas_7.jpg

ctto

• Like 2
  • Love 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

7 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Disappointed @Lmangla he didn’t show her 35 cows & only showed orchard 😅

No, @Lmangla sweetie was disappointed he didn't show her 35 Turkish oppas.... :sweatingbullets:

Turkish Man Wow GIF by TRT

5 hours ago, kingpin said:

@rocat and @Ameera Ali chingus how abt. eunwoo biceps(this taken last night his concert )

• LOL 8

Chingus, need your help. Finally feeling like starting to catch up on kdramas, but which one should I start with?

1) Queen of Tears

+ features Kwakkie

- features @sweetroad's oppa whom I don't care for

2) Wedding Impossible

+ seems like a fun drama with comedic elements

- don't know any of the leads

3) The Midnight Studio

+ features Joo Won oppa :love:

- features a FL who I REALLY don't like (am sure she is a nice person IRL, but I just can't with her in a drama) (THIS a big minus peeps)

4) The Impossible Heir

+ synopsis seems interesting with a thriller storyline

- getting really bad reviews online (another big minus peeps)

5) Pyramid Game

+ getting raving reviews online; apparently not a boring second in the drama

- don't really like the premises of the plot; ranking high school students and wanting to be in the top....

Confused Trailer Park Boys GIF

- no number -

• LOL 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 4

2) Wedding Impossible

+ seems like a fun drama with comedic elements

- don't know any of the leads

This one seems to be the one which you wouldn't have much expectations before watching. It might turn out to be a surprisingly good drama for you.

• Like 1
  • Blob 7