Add and Subtract Game

Admin

On 2/2/2024 at 9:02 PM, agenth said:

he's so dreamy... what a great scene

(NOT my oppa)

He's your oppa, stop denying it. :D Why would you otherwise call him dreamy? ;) 

On 2/2/2024 at 9:15 PM, larus said:

Am I an expert in Penthouse now? I watched only 4 episodes. :confounded:

Yes, you, @Lmangla sweetie and @joccu shall be the makjang experts of this thread from now on :coolshades:

Should I add "Makjang expert" titles to their names in the +- glossary....?

Thinking Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

On 2/2/2024 at 9:15 PM, larus said:

Do you not like the drama?

The drama is really boring. But the villainous ex-husband who btw is a cheating dirty scumbag is hot. I can't stop watching him.... It's a bit embarrassing really. :grimace:

Season 8 Omg GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

8 hours ago, rocat said:

Officers in Mumbai thought the pigeon was a spy from China when it was really just a lost birdie from Taiwan. 

Am sorry :what!:?!?!?!?! I need a "Facepalm" reaction button asap.

@kokodus I FFed the first 2 episodes of Doctor Slump. Man what a boring drama. I just wanted to see Yoon Park for a bit, but even his scenes almost put me to sleep.

:dead:

Doctor Slump should be called Drama Slump. :unamused:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

@rocat  I still have not seen the we are the word recap.   But it is on my watchlist I do find it kind of interesting. 

@sweetroad  true that can only happen in Scandinavia. What I Found funny that the car was tesla :joy:  Also how in the earth did end up in the water? :joy:

• LOL 4
  • Blob 2

32 minutes ago, partyon said:

The drama is really boring. But the villainous ex-husband who btw is a cheating dirty scumbag is hot. I can't stop watching him.... It's a bit embarrassing really.

The villains have their charm.:D

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

@Lmangla sweetie, your oppa in the news again :coolshades:

He's talking about his nude sex scene in Money Heist Korea. :naughty:

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/kim-ji-hoon-behind-scenes-fully-nude-sex-scene-money-heist-korea-lee-joo-bin/

Btw, how come he became your oppa even though he has no mustache?

Will Smith Reaction GIF

@LeftCoastOppa Any intel on which airlines in the US are the most reliable when it comes to being on time? My last 3 flights with AA had technical problems which caused major delays and disruptions to my travel plans. :rage:

• LOL 4
  • Blob 1

@Ameera Ali @kingpin Are you watching Knight Flower ep 7?

I watched the first 2 episodes but then forgot about the drama. Am watching ep 7 on FF.

I see that they are incorporating romance in this drama. :wub: She deserves a second chance after all that she's been through, becoming a virgin widow and having a MIL who wants her to become a virtuous woman.

the-knight-flower-drama-stills.jpg

Am not a big fan of sageuks, but I did remember that widows weren't allowed to remarry - that it was considered a crime and that a widow would be punished to death if she didn't stay faithful to her deceased husband.

I googled and found out that if the police dude kidnaps her, the law enforcement will look the other way as she didn't really "choose to remarry, but was forced to..." Apparently this is called BOSSAM.

Now I know what @Lmangla sweetie's Bossam Oppa did.... Except for having a mustache. :sweatingbullets:

bG9jYWw6Ly8vcHVibGlzaGVycy81ODY5Ny8yMDIx

He must have kidnapped this widow lady for himself. :scream:

604879e4396c5.jpg

@Lmangla You find these types of kidnapping dramas romantic? :yaaa:

• LOL 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

6 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

yes are you back to watching after you bailed on us :D

Yes, I am fickle like that. :D

7xx8gj.gif

11 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

love how these two virgin are so shy with one hug 

They're cute! :wub:

Am just wondering how the heck he's gonna kidnap her! Twin, he looks kind of scrawny. She's tall! How is he going to carry her in a blanket ?

I can already see how it's going to go down when he tries to steal her. :scream:

fail.gif

• LOL 6

On 2/2/2024 at 7:02 PM, partyon said:

The hubby is super barf and very evil but also kinda hot. Can't stop watching. :sweatingbullets:

Awww, the good guy from Attorney Woo is an evil hubby here? That's jarring.

On 2/2/2024 at 7:02 PM, partyon said:

Not sure about the FL's acting in this drama tbh... :grimace: @larus Was she any better in Penthouse?

I haven't seen Penthouse, but Lee Ji-ah is amazing in My Mister. :)

On 2/2/2024 at 8:02 PM, agenth said:

he's so dreamy... what a great scene

(NOT my oppa)

He's soo adorable.

th?id=OIP.YS3DaZ125u0cM_J1Hal7OwHaEo%26p

His character reminds me of Eyeliner Oppa from Doctor Cha:

th?id=OIP.g8FMSkRFv0HlN6F3u1i_gAHaE8%26p

2 hours ago, partyon said:

I FFed the first 2 episodes of Doctor Slump. Man what a boring drama. I just wanted to see Yoon Park for a bit, but even his scenes almost put me to sleep.

I'm midway through Episode 2. I'm sticking it out for now, but some scenes are pretty campy. I'm curious why that anesthesiologist sabotaged the surgery though.

2 hours ago, joccu said:

What I Found funny that the car was tesla :joy:  Also how in the earth did end up in the water? :joy:

Seriously! Such a strange accident, and it's total clickbait that the headline says the car was a Tesla. If it were a Toyota I don't think the headline would read "Toyota passengers saved by floating sauna." :lol:

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 2

7 minutes ago, sweetroad said:

Awww, the good guy from Attorney Woo is an evil hubby here? That's jarring.

No! He's the nice ML. It's another guy playing the evil ex-hubby! Oh Min Suk. He is typecast to play evil roles, but he does it so well. :glasses:

oh-min-suk.jpg?w=600

It's good to have you back @sweetroad chingu! :fullofhearts:

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

1 minute ago, Ameera Ali said:

she trouble maker , she will kidnapped him

Sounds like a more likely scenario to be fair :D She looks stronger than him

boost.gif

• LOL 3
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, partyon said:

@LeftCoastOppa Any intel on which airlines in the US are the most reliable when it comes to being on time? My 3 last flights with AA had technical problems which caused major delays and disruptions to my travel plans.

North American airlines with the best on-time performance for 2023
  • Delta Air Lines – 84.72% of flights on time.
  • Alaska Airlines – 82.25% of flights on time.
  • American Airlines – 80.61% of flights on time.
  • United Airlines – 80.04% of flights on time.
  • Southwest Airlines – 76.26% of flights on time.

Weather is by far the largest contributor to airline cancellations - it also turns normal on-time maintenance into delays - nothing gets repaired faster/on time in blowing snow or freezing rain.

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5