Add and Subtract Game

Admin

22 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon yeah.   what is you favorite BigBang song?

There are so many.... Some of my favorites:

Don't remember which song was the first I heard, must have been one of the really old ones. What about you? Favorite and first song?

@MayanEcho you might like the second song. :kiss_wink:

@joccu I just realized that BIGBANG have the most artistic, high budget and cool MVs. As much as I love BTS, they just can't compare in artistic style with BB. Minus my Yoongi's MVs of course - he's a genius actor.

22 minutes ago, joccu said:

in other news:

Noo.... They mentioned my Kwakkie boy as an actor who's had terrible luck with scripts and timing and who just can't seem to get lead roles. @sweetroad @agenth :bawling:

My poor Kwakkie :criesariver:

Omo! Team Subtract on a roll :hwaiting:

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

10 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon  the first ever Bigbang song I heard is this one:

A classic! :glasses: Thinking back, I think Haru Haru (하루하루) might have been my first BB song

One of my "newer" faves

@MayanEcho have fun getting to know Bigbang :kiss_wink: They are the kings of kpop

Without this band the Hallyu wave wouldn't have started.

It's a sad day to know they have finally disbanded. End of an era, for sure. :criesariver:

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 2

27 minutes ago, joccu said:

Do you remember seeing this?

Of course! Legendary MV with @Lmangla sweetie's and Ms. Koko's @kokodus ahjussi oppa. :dorashakes:

Am assuming this most famous kpop song ever is before you discovered kpop? I only saw this video much later, as I wasn't following k-ent yet in 2000. Only discovered it later.

I just watched this video and I was laughing because I probably had this exact outfit and hair style back in 2000. :joy: :joy: :joy:

Still waiting for this fashion to come back - not that I would wear it anymore. But it would be fun to reminisce :joy:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

7 minutes ago, joccu said:

this is first ever kpop song I heard.

Wow! Your memory is great! :glasses: This is a good song too. How did you get into kpop?

8 minutes ago, joccu said:

I have had the same outfit. :joy:

LOLs :joy:

I kind of miss the late 90s and early 2000s when a lot of women had shorter hair (short hair, bob, etc). You could do more hairstyles and variations with them. Long hair has been a long time in fashion now - it's getting boring. :unamused:

I just remember that EVERYONE wanted Natalie Imbruglia's hairstyle in 1997.

I think I had this hairstyle too when this song was on the charts. :joy: Her hair was a global phenomenon. (Like Friends' Rachel's haircut in 1994)

LtismQh.png

• Blob 2

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Noo.... They mentioned my Kwakkie boy as an actor who's had terrible luck with scripts and timing and who just can't seem to get lead roles. @sweetroad @agenth :bawling:

That's too bad!! We need another Gaus Electronics for Kwakkie.

Who's going to watch Dr Slump?

How has Welcome to Sam dal-ri been? I never did start that one.

And wow - the first episode of Extraordinary Attorney Woo was so good.

th?id=OIP.s4CN1opVmGTIA8ysU3vvHAHaEK%26p

• Blob 2

@partyon  thanks to my dear friend. She was huge anime and jpop fan in early 2004-2005. One time she was going to see this Japanese band and I tacked along. I did not like the band but the music was cool so I asked if she knew others. So she recommended BI bc I was BSB fan. And that is how I found the Amazing land of K-pop and land of kdramas. 

• Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

13 minutes ago, sweetroad said:

How has Welcome to Sam dal-ri been? I never did start that one.

Am watching it on super SUPER SUPER SUPER FF speed.

I only watch the older sister and ex-hubby couple, so I complete the episodes in less than 5 minutes. :loolz:

Are you back now, chingu?

• LOL 2
  • Blob 1

8 hours ago, sweetroad said:

In bad news, my allergies are acting up since getting back. :(

Oh noes. I hope it settles down soon. :(

@joccu Achieved a new personal Cooper Test record at the gym (for my age group - it's closer to the results I used to get over 15 years ago). I thought I was out of shape since I hadn't been able to go to the gym due to travels and being sick. Guess a one month hiatus actually helped :D

45 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Love to hate you - this show is really weird. But it's good kinda weird. Hahaha. I love it. I regret not watching this before. This is how romcoms are supposed to be. :heart:

How far along are you? This is the only romcom I've remotely liked in the last 3 years.

@kingpin @Ameera Ali How is My Demon?

@Ameera Ali @sadthe1st @confusedheart @MayanEcho @joccu Good news! Lawmakers in Korea are in the works to prevent idol agencies from forcing idols to diet and do plastic surgery:

New laws aims to protect rights of K-pop idols to prevent forced weight loss or plastic surgery

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2024/01/new-laws-aims-to-protect-rights-of-k-pop-idols-to-prevent-forced-weight-loss-or-plastic-surgery

"Additionally, many young idol singers have come forward about their struggles with depression caused by extreme dieting. This includes taking drastic steps like avoiding water to manage their weight."

This means that it's possible that beastly idols might become trendy again.

And we finally might see some abs!

:evilelmo:

@larus @LeftCoastOppa How do you like Yoongi's new Valentino pictures?

1705027280-02.jpg

1705027280-03.jpg

1705027280-04.jpg

A new purse oppa might have been born @Ameera Ali :loolz:

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1