Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

I'm having this toe nerve tingling pain on and off (coming to a month) 

did you accidentally kick your toe against the furniture recently?

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

why should we get body aches with colds? 

i only know sometimes where you feel hot on the outside and cold on the inside.. like you wear socks and cover in blanket but still shivering and running fever..

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952prcgdpgv9fdghx0k6eb

cr.: owner

32 minutes ago, partyon said:

am not eyerolling you but your claim is not based on any scientific facts. 

just saying.. not claiming.. anyway, if there is any substantial findings of side effects, the whole world might fall into panick mode since most people already took vaccines one type or another.

there is just people who strongly believe (good for them), doubt but still take it anyway (some of us), and those who totally deny them.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b9521yhz212gi01vw1x6pai

+2

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Blob 4

:waves: guys!

Dropping by after work today. How are you all doing?? Hope @Lmangla and @Thong Thin chingus will feel better soon. And I guess the buzz about the covid vaccines might be true at some point. I know this unnie of 2 boys, age almost 50 and she completed the vaccine course because parents wouldn't allow in schools unless they were fully vaccinated back then. Then lately she's been complaining that she's draining in energy after vaccination. She can't even manage simple household tasks. Even her periods have become a nightmare. :bawling:

And yes, it takes longer to recover as we age. :( So be careful, guys!! Drink plenty of fluids. Hopefully things get better soon! Sending virtual hugs. :heart1:

May be this will cheer you up.. He is one naughty kitty cat! Ha ha ha... :joy:

FzTx33hacAAzMoF?format=jpg&name=medium

Spoiler

FzTx9HKagAA3wnd?format=jpg&name=medium

I'll be back again, guys!!! :heart:

+2

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

25 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

He is one naughty kitty cat! Ha ha ha...

kawaii neko vibes!

Spoiler

orange-cat.jpeg?w=1200&h=630

i've been busy with travel itinerary for nov.. bought the air tickets but hotels not booked and sightseeing/food still all over the places.

• Love 1
  • Blob 2

Cheers to a Friday night...

CTO

@Thong Thin Are you open to the suggestion to visit an acupuncturist? Every toe/finger is connected to a particular organ in Chinese Medicine. So it may not be as simple as a localised pain but possibly involving a certain organ. Anyway just my 2 cents. 

I'm against this as well as crocs too... 

20231406_FrogFrogFrogRamen_Screengrab_Fa

CTO

Currently facing a few major challenges IRL. So wont be here for sometime unless I'm being summoned...Lol...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtY26yO5NICky0V7jhq4X

CTO

+2

• Like 1
  • Shocked 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

6 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

anyway, if there is any substantial findings of side effects, the whole world might fall into panick mode since most people already took vaccines one type or another.

Yes, but what I don’t understand is why the world suddenly got so nervous about vaccination when all of us have been vaccinated since we were babies. Vaccinations have been around since 100 years and is also the reason why eg the extremely dangerous smallpox was eradicated.

Even if you argue that Moderna and Pfizer were new types of vaccines, even they had been tested for more than 25 years!

These vaccines were given as emergency use but they still had to undergo all the rigorous testing and phases as any other vaccine. They didn’t skip any phases The reason why they came on the market so quickly was not because they didn’t test them properly. No, the reason was that they didn’t have to go through all of the administrative red tape. They were given priority in all the bureaucratic paper work phases….

@gm4queen How quickly after the vaccination did she get symptoms?

If you get side effects from the vaccination, you will see them within days. If you are claiming that you got vaccination side effects more than a month after you got vaccinated something else is going on…

Vaccination is everybody’s personal choice and you can believe what you want about them, but one should be carful with spreading disinformation.

• Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

48 minutes ago, partyon said:

@gm4queen How quickly after the vaccination did she get symptoms?

I don't really remember the time frame, chingu! But everytime she visits us, she goes like blah, blah, blah... I really don't pay much attention to other people's stuff. But I've been thinking that something might be going on since she always talks about the covid vaccination in every word she says! I might be wrong then.. Please don't mind me, unnie! ❤️

+2

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

@gm4queen I think a lot of people want to believe that the vaccination is somehow connected to whatever symptoms they are having. But the thing is that we should distinguish between what is a belief and what is a fact. 
Trusting everything you believe that is not based on facts, is very dangerous. 

If your neighbor is feeling fatigued and having issues with her periods there are a myriad of other things that has likely caused it. Gynecological and hormonal problems spring first to mind. So she should go to a gynecologist to get it checked out instead.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

1 hour ago, partyon said:

If your neighbor is feeling fatigued and having issues with her periods there are a myriad of other things that has likely caused it. Gynecological and hormonal problems spring first to mind. So she should go to a gynecologist to get it checked out instead.

@partyon thanks chingu for the info especially us ladies:thumbsup:

14 hours ago, sweetroad said:

@Learry The Barbie movie looks like it’s going to be entertaining and campy. I think it’s on my must-watch list for the summer. 

Morning everyone! 

:approves:

10 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

you want to watch 105 episodes of man in the veil , friend you will need to invest in good pair of ear plug  :lol:

:wut:105 episodes i think i skip this kdrama chingu:frown:

10 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Me in lunch time :D

adding this:grin:

5b1b57d0612e06a2687611542e028e31f87f0980.gifv

Spoiler

#Alchemy of Souls from Not even the stars are safe in the sky.

cto

=====

https://twitter.com/BBCWorld/status/1671806217721618433

:kitty:forgot to log-out:tounge_wink:

Denying every permission for every app 

To continue posting Google will need permission to access your contactsimage

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

@larus Wow! Yoongi’s legs are so bright! :blink:

On the bright side (no pun intended - haha), Yoongi is only the 3rd man who has been on the cover of Vogue. Timothee Chalamet (UK Vogue) and Harry Styles (US Vogue) featured on the cover before.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 4

@Lmangla  thanks for the tips.

found OrthoHerb, is sold on Lazada platform with reasonable price.

Is the oitment very oil ?  

@Wuzetian  tried Acupuncture once, doesn't work for me.

@sadthe1st  don't remember knocking against any object on my 3rd toe. 

I'm so stressed out & hope my foot recovered by November before I fly off for my holidays,

Worst scenario, I have to wear open toe scandals/slippers.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

I'm so stressed out & hope my foot recovered by November before I fly off for my holidays,

Worst scenario, I have to wear open toe scandals/slippers.

where are you heading to in nov?

hope your foot recover soon! it's not going to be pleasant if you need to walk a lot in sandals/slippers.. comfortable walking shoes might be better..

don't forget to bring these.. soothing after a day of sightseeing and shoppings!

71BTWC13MUL.jpg

@gm4queen

cheers-coffee-mugs-thumb-1-732x549.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 4