Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Due to being super busy, haven’t had time to watch dramas or even read up on gossip. :scream: Gasp!

I finally checked the latest gossip and apparently:

1) PSJ is dating a YouTuber? 

2) Actor Lee Jang Woo (ML in Graceful Family, I do, I Do, etc) is dating a rising actress (someone from Queenmaker?)

3) The bullies from The Glory have been offered lead roles in various dramas. Yay!

4) Taiwan entertainment is in meltdown over various #MeToo scandals

Just read about these on Ms Koala’s website:

A)  Married actor caught cheating multiple times - he has been accused of it before too…

https://koalasplayground.com/2023/06/18/tw-star-chris-wang-accused-by-multiple-women-of-sexual-harassment-and-assault-he-admits-allegations-and-apologizes/

B ) TV host is accused of harassment and admits to it . Ends up trying to kill himself :scream:

https://koalasplayground.com/2023/06/19/veteran-tw-top-host-mickey-huang-admits-to-allegations-of-sexual-harassment-and-drops-20-minute-live-streaming-accusing-other-stars-of-misconduct-before-trying-to-kill-himself-by-slitting-his-wrists/

C ) Aaron Yan accused of being a terrible boyfriend to his bf who was a minor at that time (and he was like 30 himself). 

https://koalasplayground.com/2023/06/20/tw-singer-actor-aaron-yan-accused-of-secretly-making-sex-tape-with-17-year-old-high-school-boy-he-dated-which-was-later-leaked-and-he-threated-to-have-the-mafia-take-care-of-it/

This dude even showed up uninvited to his victim’s press con. :grimace:

Yup, lots going on 

• Shocked 4
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, partyon said:

4) Taiwan entertainment is in meltdown over various #MeToo scandals

Just read about these on Ms Koala’s website:

Glad people are being held to account for their misconduct (at least in the public square) but these are crazy headlines. :scream:

• Shocked 2
  • Blob 3

chingu @Ameera Ali out of my curiosity i tried to watched  Woman in Veil(today) and i am in ep.3, my reaction meme to the wife. 

cto

(Her in-laws, the cheating husband and most especially the so called friend giving med. so the wife cannot get pregnant:kicks:

f7a02c8c2c290137f673e916911b115a0389e866.gifv

I hope in later ep. her character will  become strong, so many episodes maybe i will skips those un-necessary episodes,  after watched the 3 episodes i need my drink to cool down :partyblob:

tumblr_lngh5k0dBr1qgx1spo1_640.jpg

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 5

37 minutes ago, Learry said:

hope in later ep. her character will  become strong, so many episodes maybe i will skips those un-necessary episodes,  after watched the 3 episodes i need my drink to cool down

I would say, watch the first and the last episode. You won’t miss much. And most importantly, you will avoid incessant screaming 

@sweetroad WTH :scream: 

https://koalasplayground.com/2023/06/21/aaron-yan-crashes-his-sexual-assault-victims-press-conference-claiming-to-apologize-in-person-leading-yao-le-to-have-a-breakdown/#more-125340

Also:

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2023/06/forbes-mentions-that-blackpinks-jennie-should-be-honored-at-the-emmy-awards-thanks-to-her-performance-on-the-idol
spacer.png

• Shocked 2
  • LOL 4

14 minutes ago, partyon said:

I would say, watch the first and the last episode. You won’t miss much. And most importantly, you will avoid incessant screaming 

Surprisingly she not screaming this drama , she give screaming to the lead woman :Megalol:

• LOL 6

7 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Surprisingly she not screaming this dram

I guess she lost her screaming voice permanently after Man in A Veil. I hope. :unamused:

Also @sweetroad now one of the TW perpetrators are dragging other celebrities down with him. He named like 10 people. Guess he doesn’t want to go down alone on that sinking ship. :flushed:
https://www.koreaboo.com/asia/mickey-huang-names-accuses-10-celebrities-wrongdoings-admitting-metoo-allegations-baebie-dee-hsu/

• Sad 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 1

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

I guess she lost her screaming voice permanently after Man in A Veil. I hope. :unamused:

we are the one lost our voice screaming at tv :D, @Learry prepared yourself shouting at tv asking characters to :lol:

** for god sake I can’t watch this stupidity, please 

IMG-9791.gif

• LOL 6

6 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Good luck , me @Lmangla , @joccu watching it for fun , they should call it stupidity behind the veil :Megalol:

6 hours ago, partyon said:

thanks for the  advice chingus:thumbsup:

5 hours ago, partyon said:

Lol chingu , i google this drama Man in a Veil it says he had a seven year old IQ after an accident maybe i will give  a try while waiting for  the last remaining episodes of WITV.

5 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

we are the one lost our voice screaming at tv :D, @Learry prepared yourself shouting at tv asking characters to :lol:

** for god sake I can’t watch this stupidity, please 

now that i am done watching eps. 4,5,6 my reaction Yaaaaaaaaaaaa GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHYAngry Screaming GIF - Angry Screaming MadCat - Discover & Share GIFs | Funny  cartoon images, Cute gif, Bunny wallpaperi think i will jump to the middle episodes , i give up:kicks:chingus @partyon @Ameera Ali

juliahart: “BARBIE 2023 | dir. Greta Gerwig ”

cto

• LOL 6

On 6/21/2023 at 3:40 PM, Ameera Ali said:

Stalking is working, she getting what she want 

Oppa be like , I‘m yours lol 

+ 2

I was curious , so decided to watch Ep 1 of 19th.  

What a bold moves she made to Seo- Ha....asking for a date when they just met for the first time.

funny-animal-gifs-oh-crap.gif&ehk=OOSlbR

On 6/21/2023 at 3:47 PM, sadthe1st said:

and.. seo ha's dad.. its the bad guy from Dr Romantic 1 & 2.. !!! and he is a bad guy again!!!

@Thong Thin are you watching this drama too?

perhaps, @sweetroad can try watch it too although there is no eyeliner oppa or eyeshadow oppa yet..

Seo-Ha dad fits into bad guy role very well, he is a good actor.

Yup, doned with Ep 1 last nite.

On 6/21/2023 at 9:39 PM, joccu said:

@Ameera Ali  honestly if I had that much of money I would use it for better use. But then again I don´t think I have ever that much money. 

But that is just ridiculous.  I don´t think they even did prepare for the trip. Like how to survive under so deep water. 

just read the news this morning, sad to know there's no survivors. 

May their soul rest in peace.

@Wuzetian  @sadthe1st RM 225 per bowl :scream:  ramen

with c********* meat !

Spoiler

20230622my-04-Godzilla-Ramen-fn230622yu0

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1

@gm4queen ~ meant to respond but then forgot. computer is working fine but like @Thong Thin said, windows 11 takes a bit of getting used to. I no longer have the office apps as those got deleted and so I use the 365 online app instead. so things like that are bit of a learning ground.

after a heat wave, now we are in rainy weather. am down with cold and aches. why does it take so long to recover these days? 

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

7 hours ago, partyon said:

Did you watch it? I’m thinking no, since it was a daily, but you seem to know about it so I’m curious now. :lol:

And what are the celebs in Taiwan thinking?! 

5 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

RM 225 per bowl :scream:  ramen

with c********* meat !

Omo what is that?!? :scream:

@Learry The Barbie movie looks like it’s going to be entertaining and campy. I think it’s on my must-watch list for the summer. 

Morning everyone! 

How-to-make-oatmeal5.jpg

ctto

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

why does it take so long to recover these days?

if i say it might be because of the covid vaccines i might get some eye rolling response lol

whisper-donald-duck.gif

cr.: owner

59 minutes ago, sweetroad said:

Morning everyone! 

mentaiko-bread-spread-004-1200x1799.jpg

cr.: owner

mini tagging @LeftCoastOppa although he might ask what food is this after a few servings

+2

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

. am down with cold and aches. why does it take so long to recover these days? 

+2

I'm having this toe nerve tingling pain on and off (coming to a month) 

Even visited a Neurology, applied cream and took Bionerve med, still no recovering.

Guess as we age, the recovering takes a bit longer. 

Everyday am browsing the internet to read up as much as i could to find remedies for home

treatment. 

Been lethargic for past weeks, dare not put pressure on the feet, been applying hot

pads 3x per day followed by foot patch since the cream does not worked.

I'm praying daily for speedy recovery & I missed my morning walk.

10Pcs-Broken-Toe-Wraps-Cushioned-Bandage

cto

1 hour ago, sweetroad said:

Omo what is that?!? 

is gross to look at that dish...croco meat !

30 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

if i say it might be because of the covid vaccines i might get some eye rolling response lol

lately my regular plumber did mentioned that the covid vac has some effects on his legs.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

41 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

is gross to look at that dish...croco meat !

:wut:

Oh my goodness! Although I know in the US alligator meat is a thing. But to have that huge ugly claw sticking out of your ramen bowl would be a bit :blink:. Better than bathing in ramen broth though eh @sadthe1st and @partyon?

Hope you get some answers soon @Thong Thin. I know you love your long morning walk! :wub:

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

2 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

even I think the same; I feel like my body is a lot weaker these days and it can't be just because of age right? why should we get body aches with colds? 

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

I'm having this toe nerve tingling pain on and off (coming to a month) 

Even visited a Neurology, applied cream and took Bionerve med, still no recovering.

Guess as we age, the recovering takes a bit longer. 

Everyday am browsing the internet to read up as much as i could to find remedies for home

treatment. 

Been lethargic for past weeks, dare not put pressure on the feet, been applying hot

pads 3x per day followed by foot patch since the cream does not worked.

I'm praying daily for speedy recovery & I missed my morning walk.

that sounds painful; have you tried traditional medicine instead of western medicine? for my mother's arthritis, the docs prescribe traditional medicine that is available in pharmacy in addition to her regular meds for stuff like BP. here, there is a thinking that when it comes to joint pains, traditional meds are far superior. 

the ones my mom uses are ayurvedha/sidha based. depending on how bad it is, she will use one or the other. 

Spoiler

Buy Arlin Oil 100ml Online - Ayush Care

PANKAJAKASTHURI ORTHOHERB TABLETS AND OIL FOR PERMANENT PAIN RELIEF -  Ayurcentral Online

so you apply the oil overnight over the area of pain and then next morning, use a hot washcloth to wipe. (in your case, you could try putting these oil drops in a small tub of hot water along with some rock salt and soaking your feet.)

these type of oils does have a strong smell (eucalyptus based, similar to tiger balm) and is thick (contains castor oil along with other  herbs). these oils are muscle relaxants and are also available in tablet form if you prefer those. because they are natural medicine, you can take them with your other western medicine like for BP but just leave a half hour gap. 

just based on my relatives, you could also check if you have deficiency for sodium or potassium -- those two can result in cramping and nerve tingles as well. there are also other mineral deficiencies with similar effect. 

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

10 hours ago, Learry said:

i google this drama Man in a Veil it says he had a seven year old IQ after an accident maybe i will give  a try while waiting for  the last remaining episodes of WITV.

you want to watch 105 episodes of man in the veil , friend you will need to invest in good pair of ear plug  :lol:

IMG-9812.gif

IMG-9813.gif

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1

4 hours ago, sweetroad said:

Did you watch it? I’m thinking no, since it was a daily, but you seem to know about it so I’m curious now.

Heck no! But certain chingus kept tagging me in the Man In A Veil thread. 
:headbang:

24 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

you want to watch 105 episodes of man in the veil , friend you will need to invest in good pair of ear plug 

spacer.png

@Lmangla @sadthe1st @Thong Thin Covid vaccines aren’t the culprit here. Our bodies’ immune systems are weaker now due to the social distancing and lockdowns, not because of vaccines.

It will take time for our immune systems to recover. Getting sick is good because it boosts them.

Body aches and pains are normal for many types of viruses.

@sadthe1st am not eyerolling you but your claim is not based on any scientific facts. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2