Add and Subtract Game

Admin

8 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

will be fine ... notice the majority of the pics were taken on the ground? ie; the plane landed.

The ones in the air ... also would've had to land for passengers to upload the pics.

wut :D

HELP

I'm going to take a Boeing 787-8 and/or 787-9 in the next months. should I google Boeing engine failures?

All I know is I'm not going to take the 787-MAX!

18 hours ago, partyon said:

@agenth Knowing you, you will find @LeftCoastOppa’s graphs useful.

oh man what happened with b747? that's simply mindblowing and tragic!

in those statistics, airbus clearly looks better than boeing...

+2

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, agenth said:

I'm going to take a Boeing 787-8 and/or 787-9 in the next months. should I google Boeing engine failures?

All I know is I'm not going to take the 787-MAX!

You're gonna be fine ... there is no 787-MAX :lol:

1 hour ago, agenth said:

oh man what happened with b747? that's simply mindblowing and tragic!

in those statistics, airbus clearly looks better than boeing...

The 747 was in production earlier than Airbus widebodies, and in greater numbers - Add to it, major incidents that had nothing to do with the aircraft itself, and were caused by pilot error or other factors.

Just a few -

The largest incident in aviation history - Tenerife - two 747's collide on the runway - Pan Am & KLM

Shoot down of KAL007

AirIndia 182 off the coast of Ireland

Pan Am 103 Lockerbie

However, on a brighter note, 747's are the stars of one of the most celebrated commercials in aviation circles ... enjoy

+2

• LOL 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

Can’t wait for tomorrow too :wub:

yes chingu i am thinking ahead( korea time zone is saturday today?) for some of us it still friday(like in my place friday morning) :hwaiting:

here your oppa chingu

iMBC 연예뉴스 사진

Spoiler

iMBC 연예뉴스 사진

c as labeled

i am excited  also my oppa upcoming cdrama:thumbsup:

Spoiler

oppa XK like hamburger:daydream:

+2

• Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

Saturday! 

@sadthe1st Here’s your Vapor Rub guys exploring what can make it into a cookie. :lol:

@agenth @partyon I’m currently watching Suspicious Partner with a friend, for the first time. The FL has just been freed and JCW has just been fired, so it’s still early days. But it’s good so far. To me, there are times when the FL in glasses and a ponytail looks so much like Jang Na Ra in Fated to Love You.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

:waves: guys!

Finally, I am having a relaxed weekend! Dropping by after a long time. How are you all doing? Hope you all are having a great weekend! :heart:

Heard about @Lmangla chingu having a trouble with her pc?? I feel you! I had the same issue with my pc last year with windows update. It didn't even boot. It was stuck at bios setup. Then just tried disconnecting usb devices one by one and the pc booted up when I disconnected the external wifi adapter. You know, sometimes old device drivers won't be compatible when the system is updated. Chingu, may be you can try the same thing! It's noway that your pc won't turn on forever. You have to try everything you can. Good luck!!! Just let us know how it goes..  :heart1:

We are also having trouble with my sister's laptop. It was so fine one night but it didn't even boot up next morning! We connected the charger but nothing happened. Then we took it to the service center and found out that the keyboard has been short circuited. They replaced the keyboard but then another issue came up. The laptop is not detecting its battery anymore. So have to hand over it to the service center again next week. May be have to replace the battery this time... :bawling:

Yeah, it's so frustrating! Hopefully everything will be alright with all of us soon.:dorashakes:

Have fun, guys.. I'll be back! :)

+2

• Love 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

13 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

You're gonna be fine ... there is no 787-MAX :lol:

i meant the MAX mentioned in the statistics :D

the one where they built some weird thing that they didn't tell the pilots about, so it kept doing dives involuntarily? 

okay so with all the builds, settings, design, safety, which plane would you consider to be the best?

1 hour ago, sweetroad said:

@agenth @partyon I’m currently watching Suspicious Partner with a friend, for the first time. The FL has just been freed and JCW has just been fired, so it’s still early days. But it’s good so far. To me, there are times when the FL in glasses and a ponytail looks so much like Jang Na Ra in Fated to Love You.

that#s a great drama ~ it has a lot of romantic scenes hehe. i like his hair in the ending scenes the most :D

let me know how you like it, keep me updated.

+2

• Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, sweetroad said:

To me, there are times when the FL in glasses and a ponytail looks so much like Jang Na Ra in Fated to Love You.

the FL is Nam ji hyun chingu:)  but i like there  bts they so natural, good vibes between them one of the popular couple in shipper thread after their drama i  even shipped them before:sweat_smile:

tumblr_orr5uipQRS1v9dlz9o3_400.gifvtumblr_orr5uipQRS1v9dlz9o4_400.gifv

tumblr_os9ai95CYo1v9dlz9o1_400.gifv

Spoiler

tumblr_os9ai95CYo1v9dlz9o3_400.gifvtumblr_os9ai95CYo1v9dlz9o7_400.gifv

cto

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3