Add and Subtract Game

Admin

So I’s selfless sacrifice is what has SAVED Yul - even while being beaten to death, she refused to give the location of the bloodworm - and because of So I, and her actions,  Jang Uk now knows of the bloodworm and will most certainly save his friend thus preventing Yul from carrying out his murder suicide 

So you all just go on gloating and memeing yourselves silly over her death because in the end you know even though it cost her her life -SHE SAVED HIM 

+2

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

6 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

So you all just go on gloating and memeing yourselves silly over her death because in the end you know even though it cost her her life -SHE SAVED HIM 

Dongsaeng, I know you feel sad that your precious So I died... :tears:

Comforting 30 Rock GIF

• LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1

9 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

All  his talk about taking responsibility was taking responsibility of killing her after all ( such a cruel person ) 

Twin, they said that once the blood worm enters a person's core energy, it will drive them crazy and eventually kill them.

I think that his hallucination of killing Naksu was actually just showing that he was going crazy due to the blood worm damaging his energy. :tears:

But did I understand correctly that if Bu Yeon first gets her powers back, Naksu's memories will return but it will also cause Naksu to be rejected from Bu Yeon's body?

Is it then possible for Naksu to first regain her memories before Bu Yeon regains her powers? What will then happen?

Headache I Cant GIF by Solomon Ray

• Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

8 hours ago, partyon said:

I also need poll questions. Please help a friend in need... What should I ask?

i haven't watched ep6 hahaha i intend to go out get my tea first, come back with food.. then park my butt nicely to watch.. my laundry in the washer, so i need to hang them out as well.. that's my enthusiasm with the drama at the moment

7 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

me like crown prince I have no filter 

Yul is someone i want to hug and protect, but crown prince is definitely someone i want to hang out with.. he is so fun, and he thinks too much of Jang Uk

i don't know about Naksu, she is like.. just looking innocent and pretty (useless).

Jimmy Fallon Fighting GIF

6 hours ago, partyon said:

Apparently Reborn Rich had the suckiest ending ever. 

Seeing that the episode got up to 50% viewership ratings too. Must hurt. 

it ended? i dropped it after Grandpa temporarily lost his self in the hospital after the accident.

so, what was the ending? how did they loop it back to tie up the loose ends where Do Joon and Hyun Woo have the same face?

6 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

have you given her a proper burial?

i think it'll only be Yul since he feels indebted to everyone for every little thing.. but he is too sick.. and you're the one who stood by YOUR So-I all this while..

Coffin Dancing GIF

5 hours ago, partyon said:

But did I understand correctly that if Bu Yeon first gets her powers back, Naksu's memories will return but it will also cause Naksu to be rejected from Bu Yeon's body?

Is it then possible for Naksu to first regain her memories before Bu Yeon regains her powers? What will then happen?

i don't think Bu Yeon will come back, evil jin mama already chose Naksu soul over her daughter's. it's Naksu energy that kept Bu Yeon's body from being fully petrified and dead. the jin blood runs in the body that's why she can still have the jin priestess powers. i think it's more like Naksu regains her memory and will be guilty for stabbing Jang Uk, and the dilemma of getting the ice stone out of him and thus, killing him for a second time.

Cat Perfect Loop GIF

• LOL 3
  • Blob 1

:waves: guys!

How are you doing today?? Can't believe 2022 is almost over! Hope you had a great time with your family and friends on Christmas. :heart:

And did I notice that @partyon chingu hit 100,000 reputation points in Soompi Forums!? Congratulations!!! :ohboy2: 

By the way, heard that Song Joong Ki is in a relationship with a non-celebrity foreign woman. I bet his fans must be on the cloud nine by now! :joy:

Today happened to be a public holiday so no work at all! I'll be back later... Have fun, guys! :piggydance:

good-morning-monday-napkin-handwriting-c

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

6 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

that's my enthusiasm with the drama at the moment

It took me 3-4 hours to complete ep 6. That’s how much I struggle with this drama…

6 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

so, what was the ending?

No idea as I didn’t watch the drama. I just saw furious comments online. Some said the drama should have been called Reborn Poor instead :D 

4 hours ago, gm4queen said:

And did I notice that @partyon chingu hit 100,000

Thank you! :dorakiss: 

I finally made it to the over 100 000 points club too. @Lmangla @larus @Ameera Ali:kiss_wink:

@gm4queen @rocat Nice that SJK has found love again. They seem to be open about their relationship. What a nice variation to normal dating news. Fun that it is an international relationship. Some claim she’s of Indian heritage, some say she’s Caucasian. Then some are claiming she’s Italian.

Shoulder Shrug GIF

One report say that she’s British / Italian actress Katy Louise Saunders.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2022/12/song-joong-kis-label-has-nothing-to-comment-on-whether-song-joong-kis-girlfriend-is-actress-katy-louise-saunders

Oh, and apparently she might be preggers too. 
https://www.allkpop.com/article/2022/12/song-joong-kis-agency-will-not-confirm-if-song-joong-kis-girlfriend-is-pregnant

Some are saying they are already engaged (she has a huge rock on her finger), some say it’s just a fling.

Guess we will find out soon.

stay tuned GIF by Joey Graceffa

Need coffee.

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Some said the drama should have been called Reborn Poor instead

Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

@partyon i finally come to the part where Teacher Lee said Bu Yeon's body will reject Naksu when she regains her memory.. that sounds, like an organ transplant which didn't go well..

200.gif

i think Yul can only be saved once the real fire bird hatched from the egg.. evil mama jin said, bird will eat the worm..

Sweetest Day Animation GIF by Trolli

is Cho Yeon going to be the new host for fugly queen?

seems repetitive.. last time it was shaman choi in fake queen body trying to find a powerful body to soul shift into, and now the real queen in fake shaman body trying to do the same..

deja vu?

• Like 3
  • Blob 4

@partyon @gm4queen

The tabloids sure have a life of their own. I am both impressed and horrified at how much extra info - real or not - is put out and people just lap it up.

I am sure we’ll hear more about SJK and partner in the near future. 

So I started on AOS2! Just finished ep 2 and am pleasantly surprised by how much I like the OTP. I am so ashamed at how quickly I let the previous FL vanish from my mind…not very loyal of me. But this pairing is good! So cute!

:happydance:

I like how everyone changed for the better in appearance- even the Queen. I think I like So-I ‘s change best because she looks so much more feminine with long flowy locks…though still, the air ard her is sinister. 

I think I got the gist of what had happened over the 3 years but I still am hazy over how the Mudeok/Buyeon to Naksu transition took place. 

at some point towards the end, I forgot what left her body for her to petrify and be subjected to the spell Jin Mu used to control her. So it was mainly Naksu? I can’t recall where Buyeon’s powers went…

if so, then it makes sense for the body retrieved from the lake to have Naksu’s energy but Buyeon’s body that morphed into Naksu. 

Lots of back reading to do!

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

@partyon @Ameera Ali

it wasn't the blood worm that caused Yul to be defeated in the fight.. it's this

cr.: owner

Spoiler

the tip of his sword flopped lolol

hahahaha

@rocat i think you will enjoy the bts, hahaha the both of them squatting down during their film breaks to search for four leaf clovers lol

==

@Thong Thin @partyon how are you gals enjoying sg so far?

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1