Add and Subtract Game

Admin

13 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Still not convinced with this upcoming Barbie movie.

What. Was. That. :loolz:

And yes, the destruction of those poor baby dolls. And those girls dressed up like they're in a desolate land in Star Wars or something.

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Btw, did anyone see pics of Moon Chae Won in @the_sweetroad’s oppa’s drama? Couldn’t even recognize her. :scream: What has she done to her face?

What did she look like before, chingu?

By the way, check out Lee Sun-Kyun's hair in the drama. All I can say is it looks amazing...in the end.

photo1597803.jpg

• LOL 6

10 minutes ago, partyon said:

This is Moon Chae Won as I know her.

She does look different! It's the nose I think. People need to stop fiddling with their noses. It's too disconcerting for the rest of us.

10 minutes ago, partyon said:

She's in my top 3 favorite actresses. :wub:

I look forward to seeing her for the first time in Payback :). It looks intense. I have to keep reminding myself it's going to be a drama, not a movie...the trailer almost makes it seem like a film.

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

5 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

She does look different! It's the nose I think. People need to stop fiddling with their noses. It's too disconcerting for the rest of us.

I actually think that LSK's mullet looks okay. Just cannot understand what MCW has done to her face? Or has she lost so much weight that she looks like this now?

Even Ha Ji Won looks TOTALLY different in Curtain Call. I could recognize her but she looks painfully thin. :(

7 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

I look forward to seeing her for the first time in Payback :). It looks intense. I have to keep reminding myself it's going to be a drama, not a movie...the trailer almost makes it seem like a film.

You have watched all your oppa's dramas haven't you? :D

• LOL 1
  • Blob 3

Well THIS is disappointing news. :crybaby:

Seo Ji Hoon in talks to work alongside Kim So Hyun and NUEST's Hwang Min Hyun in a new K-drama!

https://mydramalist.com/article/seo-ji-hoon-in-talks-to-work-alongside-kim-so-hyun-and-nuest-s-hwang-min-hyun-in-a-new-k-drama

@LeftCoastOppa@rocat @sadthe1st @Ameera Ali I know I talk a lot about Yul idol oppa, but let's face it: he's cardboard and hence not really my oppa. :unamused: I don't find him even particularly handsome or charismatic when compared to Crown Prince. But I cannot let So I have him, so I continue to support him. :joy:

In any case, my baby boy Seo Ji Hoon who is a good actor despite his young age has been apparently offered the 2nd ML role against Yul idol oppa. I'm like:

Season 2 Wtf GIF by Parks and Recreation

They are of similar age and both are handsome, but Seo Ji Hoon CAN ACTUALLY act! This idol cardboard ML / FL thing has to stop.

:onfirex:

Poor Seo Ji Hoon. :criesariver:

0ef4d9dbe2d5486a7184c0a4f179cd506c06db94

Yes, Seo Ji Hoon, continue to believe this. :tears:

seo-jihoon-solomons-perjury-cry-school-2

@Ameera Ali twin, do I remember correctly that you did not like him in Meow drama?

Or was it L oppa you didn't like? :D

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1

17 minutes ago, partyon said:

I know I talk a lot about Yul idol oppa, but let's face it: he's cardboard and hence not really my oppa. :unamused: I don't find him even particularly handsome or charismatic when compared to Crown Prince. But I cannot let So I have him, so I continue to support him.

You don't even like him, and you're still trying to keep him away from my So-I???!!! :rage:

Youre Wrong The West Wing GIF

+2

• LOL 6

29 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

You don't even like him, and you're still trying to keep him away from my So-I???!!! :rage:

Let me rephrase it dongsaeng... :D

1) Yul idol oppa is more handsome than the ML - hence I like him more

2) Yul idol oppa is way less charismatic than the Crown Prince - so the Crown Prince takes the Crown here

So, I like Yul idol oppa, but he's not on top of the food chain, if you will. :D

27 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

no one like him in that drama , it’s break record for worse kdrama didn’t even score 3% 

Are you talking about L oppa or Seo Ji Hoon here, twin? :D

2d73187b58486ce642ae4a4fa5469510a3a8a836

Seo Ji Hoon on the left - L oppa on the right.

I think you forgave L oppa later in Secret Royal Agent? You even made abs gifs of him. :D

3c92f5ab1e15ad589d1a521613873f9ab1a75235

As for Seo Ji Hoon, you made fun of him for his lack of abs in Mama Fairy and the Woodcutter. :rage:He's still young, twin. He hasn't even been to the army yet. I haven't forgotten...

:smort:

Time stamped...  :emmm:

Also, this lady actually went up and hugged him after his abs scene. In L oppa's drama, the lady just covered her eyes and refused to properly enjoy the assets. #wastedopportunity

• LOL 5

1 hour ago, joccu said:

the_sweetroad  those poor fish. they had jus repaired/renovated the aquarium last summer. 

I know...and the fish that might have been saved froze to death out on the street :( .

1 hour ago, partyon said:

I actually think that LSK's mullet looks okay.

Barbie What GIF by MOODMAN

I'm not a fan of it. :blink:

Just cannot understand what MCW has done to her face?

Yes, she is so cute in those gifs you posted. She looks a lot older in the Payback clips.

You have watched all your oppa's dramas haven't you? :D

Almost. :lol: I just started Miss Korea the other day, and I'm missing a couple of his early ones. But within the last two years I've watched everything that came out since 2016. The funny thing is I didn't think too much of him when watching Coffee Prince, but watching My Mister I loved his turn as reserved, broody Park Dong Hoon. So then I went back and watched everything else. He's a good actor :D, even better now than he was in the early days.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 2

16 minutes ago, partyon said:

Are you talking about L oppa or Seo Ji Hoon here, twin? :D

L is my oppa can’t hate him  :D

I don’t hate Seo Ji Hoon but can’t see him more than Second lead material lol ( save & comfortable to watch but can’t give me X factor to upgrade him to oppa ) but you may sell him more I like it :popcornjackson:

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 1

8 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I don’t hate Seo Ji Hoon but can’t see him more than Second lead material lol

How-dare-you.gif

You will regret saying that, twin! Wait until he's back from the military....

Season 9 Phoebe GIF by Friends

I won't give you even a 1% share of him then. Muahahahah.

I'll just give that 1% share to @4evrkdrama dongsaeng instead. LOL

• Sad 1
  • LOL 4

3 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

i remembered  him from Men are Men.. stupid drama plot but, ya he's in there.

Don't you agree though that he's a better actor than Yul idol oppa?

Good morning sweeties! :dorakiss:

Christmas shopping on the agenda today...

Christmas Shopping GIF by HULU

Thank goodness it includes a long lunch with plenty of wine.

Drunk Happy Hour GIF

10 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

is to much to give 1% to @4evrkdrama  

I know, right? :D Maybe I won't give her anything of Seo Ji Hoon either. :D 

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1