Add and Subtract Game

Admin

6 hours ago, gm4queen said:

By the way, what's up in the K-dramaland lately?? Any interesting upcoming dramas that you guys have on your watchlist?

I'm getting excited about the Call My Agent! remake. It's now called Behind Every Star:

It premieres next Monday, which is good because it will fill the gap that Gaus Electronics will leave behind. :) 

14 hours ago, rocat said:

I'd heard it had a sad ending, but I didn't realize they

Spoiler

kill off the male lead! :blink:

By the way this quote from the article you posted made me laugh: "Director Bang said, “Lots of people asked me about the sudden death of the male lead in the movie. Kim Yoo Jung liked how it ended, but Byeon Woo Seok didn’t. I think he thought it was a huge bummer.” "

Oh dear. Haha.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

16 hours ago, rocat said:

I see the reason but not the rhyme. 

the genre and plot reminded me instantly of 2521.. but i liked it cos its meant to be a movie so the whole story should close in the 2hrs+. the ML death was expected, since he went MIA out of the blue.. at first i thought cos he was on his journey back and would appear at her doorstep.. when he didn't, i knew he is a goner.. except, i don't think Joseph explained how he passed away? hopefully not during an accident when he was rushing back to Korea.

the 2ML was cute though, i like the friendship and loyalty.. even though the first love confession didn't work out he still remained as a trustworthy buddy!

eggdrop-feature-3-web.jpg

cr.: owner

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Good morning sweeties! 
:dead:

I am still behind on Gaus and probably won’t have time to watch any new episode of it today… I can do a watch party on Viki earliest tomorrow for ep 11 and 12 :bawling:

@agenth @Sleepy Owl @the_sweetroad @LeftCoastOppa 

But am still game tomorrow if anyone is interested?

@rocat Gaus Electronics is available for streaming on Viki only. But you will also find it on platforms that we are not allowed to mention on the forum due to forum rules

:emmm:

PM me if you need more info :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

By the way this quote from the article you posted made me laugh: "Director Bang said, “Lots of people asked me about the ———- of the male lead in the movie. Kim Yoo Jung liked how it ended, but Byeon Woo Seok didn’t. I think he thought it was a huge bummer.” "

Oh dear. Haha.

IKR! Lolz!

I had to double check if she meant the ML. Even he, one who is supposed to understand the character best cos he is it,  didn’t like the way it ended. Gosh. 

6 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

the ML death was expected, since he went MIA out of the blue..

I wasn’t expecting that though…he could have become a monk - he didn’t need to die…and we don’t know why he did…

Confused Marvel Studios GIF by Disney+

@partyon

i know where to now! Kekeke

going to try and catch that this weekend.

:gangnamstyle:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

4 hours ago, partyon said:

But am still game tomorrow if anyone is interested?

Sure, count me in! How would it work?

By the way anyone else have trouble copying and Quoting on the phone sometimes? I always inadvertently click on someone's name (like @LeftCoastOppa's) who was mentioned near the desired sentence...then their profile opens up and I get to take a look before I close it and can get back here. :lol:

2 hours ago, rocat said:

i know where to now! Kekeke

going to try and catch that this weekend.

B)

Let us know how you like it chingu!

Morning everyone.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

Let us know how you like it chingu!

Yes, we hope EVERYONE will love Gaus Electronics! And Kwakkie :wub:

Best Friends Love GIF by Kennysgifs

Anyone watching Curtain Call?

My fellow EOs @Sleepy Owl @confusedheart @agenth all are but the reactions are varied.

One is crying. One is in disbelief that there can be romance. One hates the music. :D 

Guess who is who :loolz:

• LOL 6

:waves: guys!

Is it already weekend coming up? I almost forgot. Perks of working double hours... :D

And I almost forgot another fact that @the_sweetroad chingu reported a post the other day that she can't react on the post because the reaction button is not available. I've been discussing the issue with other moderators and we think that the new members have to reach a certain post count in order to get the reaction button available. Unfortunately we, moderators can't help with it! :bawling: Hope you understand, chingu!!!!

Have fun, everyone!!!! See you all again... :smooches3:

happy-weekend-do-what-makes-you-smile-an

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

And I almost forgot another fact that @the_sweetroad chingu reported a post the other day that she can't react on the post because the reaction button is not available. I've been discussing the issue with other moderators and we think that the new members have to reach a certain post count in order to get the reaction button available. Unfortunately we, moderators can't help with it! :bawling: Hope you understand, chingu!!!!

Thanks for the response chingu! No worries at all. I'll just tell her to keep posting until that button is available. B) Any idea how many posts that would be? If not, we'll find out. B)

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Anyone watching Curtain Call?

I was thinking about it, as it has one of my favorites Go Du Shim, but I think I'll wait a bit for more reviews.

One is crying. One is in disbelief that there can be romance. One hates the music. :D 

It would be really funny if @Sleepy Owl were crying and @confusedheart were in disbelief about the romance. Or if @agenth liked the music. (I saw her thoughts on Ep 1 already in the drama thread).

Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

My fellow EOs @Sleepy Owl @confusedheart @agenth all are but the reactions are varied.

45 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

It would be really funny if @Sleepy Owl were crying and @confusedheart were in disbelief about the romance. Or if @agenth liked the music. (I saw her thoughts on Ep 1 already in the drama thread).

It really was so devastating. I had tears in my eyes and TBH I am more interested in the backstory. It gives me Pachinko vibes (of whatever little I've seen). I like these 'historical' back in the days dramas. Did you watch the drama @the_sweetroad and @partyon?

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

@confusedheart Nope, not watching it yet. Still need to catch up on Gaus ep 10. Which I will do now

:selfie2:

@gm4queen Heads up. Am traveling next week too...

@Lmangla I agree with my dongsaeng @LeftCoastOppa. Mentour Pilot on YouTube has awesome videos on aviation. :glasses:

The SAS flight that crashed due to ice on the wings which then got sucked into the engines, changed aviation a lot. You always deice the planes when certain weather conditions are met after that incident. I even see some airplanes deiced with 2 different colored liquids from time to time. Not sure why they sometimes do that.

Sesame Street Idk GIF

Once up in the air, the deicing mechanisms on the wings are pretty efficient but I have been in a couple of situations where ice has been visible on the certain parts of the wings when there has been super bad weather conditions up in the air. I have taken pics of the wings and showed them to the pilots once we've landed. They do file reports about that, because it's imperative that wings stay ice free even in the most tough conditions.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1

26 minutes ago, partyon said:

Still need to catch up on Gaus ep 10. Which I will do now

Enjoy all of Manager Gi's wonderful English phrases, like "Highway to Helll!!" :lol:

1 hour ago, confusedheart said:

It really was so devastating. I had tears in my eyes and TBH I am more interested in the backstory. It gives me Pachinko vibes (of whatever little I've seen). I like these 'historical' back in the days dramas. Did you watch the drama @the_sweetroad and @partyon?

Sorry it's so sad chingu. :(

I'm going to wait until more episodes come out. I think I will love Go Du Shim in this role, but the backstory will be hard to get through. I couldn't get through Pachinko. 

So to be clear - you're a fan of the romantic situation in the drama? :D

Have you watched Gaus Electronics @confusedheart?

Sad day @joccu and @Sleepy Owl: Piqué retires.

Camp Nou Hello GIF by ElevenSportsBE

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Just now, the_sweetroad said:

Enjoy all of Manager Gi's wonderful English phrases, like "Highway to Helll!!" :lol:

I am laughing too much chingu :D

1 minute ago, the_sweetroad said:

Have you watched Gaus Electronics @confusedheart?

Yeah, it's the best @confusedheart :highonflowers:

4343f6003c50e21812165464266fa2a737cb7aa9

Like twins :D

@4evrkdrama @LeftCoastOppa @agenth @the_sweetroad I need this Gaus device at work too :joy:

8d203ceab61357e269d0a7adb82ba14dcc891047

• LOL 5

@4evrkdrama @LeftCoastOppa @agenth @the_sweetroad @Sleepy Owl

Ma Tan trying to subtly get Kang Mi to understand that he likes her. She doesn't get it. :D

GE_wk5_16.jpg?w=1200&ssl=1

The exchange when he finally says:

"I installed the lights because I was worried about you."

To which she replies:

"But why? I have a black belt"

GOLD :loolz:

And then when he finally confesses, she says:

"But I don't like you. I prefer guys like Kim Jong Kook. You're too delicate and scrawny" :joy:

Real Life Love GIF by Abbey Luck

Korean flowerboys :D

- no number -

• LOL 7

16 minutes ago, partyon said:

And then when he finally confesses, she says:

"But I don't like you. I prefer guys like Kim Jong Kook. You're too delicate and scrawny" :joy:

And Ma Tan’s face when he’s doing the pushups.

Angry Disney GIF

Don’t compare yourself to KJK, Ma Tan-ah. It will only steal your joy. 

k-pop turbo GIF

• LOL 6

20 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Wait! What about our watch party tomorrow??

Sorry Oh No GIF by The Swoon

I forgot :D I watched like 3/4 of ep 11 already.

4 minutes ago, agenth said:

i watched gaus already and omg it's so funny and so perfect!!!!!!!! 

so sad it's going to end tomorrow :(

You watched ep 12 too? :scream:

Faint Fainting GIF by Sesame Street

• LOL 5