Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 minute ago, joccu said:

@4evrkdrama  I actually watching a documentary called phoenix rising. It is about Evan Rachel Wood and her horrific  abusive relationship with Marilyn Manson.

Seems like u love watching documentaries.

Which documentary is recommend worthy so far among those that u have watched ?

4 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Thanks for the synopsis chingu - I just watched the trailer and it looks amusing, I'll check out the first episode and see.

Extremely busy with work at the moment so not watching much ...

Alchemy of the Souls, Why Her, and over the weekend I shocked myself when I spontaneously binged 10 episodes of Kiss Sixth Sense. 

Still haven't found a good daily to watch ... and I always watch dailies :rolleyes:

U must have a lot of patience to watch dailies.

Indian soap operas has given me traumas when it comes to long eps series/dramas.

Which is ur fav daily kdrama so far ?

How is why her ?

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

47 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Just finished first ep. And am not really into next eps.

Lemme see 

I think i will end up watching it to move my time....

Because all i do now is lay around my bed doing nothing

isn’t doing nothing quite amazing as well? hahaha i rather be doing nothing than watching a boring kdrama.. dozed off.. and the tablet falling hard on my face!

ouch fall GIF

what a gif lol

27 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

when I spontaneously binged 10 episodes of Kiss Sixth Sense. 

the FL has an upcoming drama with short oppa

==
got home.. showered.. watered my plants.. lazing and doing nothing at the dining table..

Too Much Reaction GIF by comspace

• LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

@4evrkdrama  yeah I really like documentaries. Honestly there are lot of good documentaries. It really depends what kind genre you want to watch. I mean I watch mostly these horrific crime/survivors documentaries and documentaries that talks about lgbtq+ And documentaries about sports. But there are also lot of good nature/animal documentaries.

Here are some documentaries I liked.

minding the gap

wont you be my neighbor?

three identical strangers 

Paris is burning

the times of Harvey milk

collective

disclosure

tell me who I am

fyre:the greatest party that never happened. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

30 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

U must have a lot of patience to watch dailies.

Indian soap operas has given me traumas when it comes to long eps series/dramas.

Which is ur fav daily kdrama so far ?

How is why her ?

Oh no real patience needed for dailies - you can miss 2-3 episodes and catch up real quick - 30 mins a day is pretty easy to squeeze in almost anytime, and half the fun is in the threads here. The problem is none of the recent ones have held my interest past the 4th or 5th episode, sadly.

My favorite so far I'd have to say is a toss up between Gracious Revenge & Second Husband but both had their failings - Gracious Revenge had a great story but the Leads who were supposed to be in Love were just so astonishing bad conveying any sort of believable chemistry it was the major hole in an otherwise good daily.  Second Husband was great all around for about 100 episodes, and it was doing so well in fact that it was given an extension to 150 episodes and the extension just killed a large portion of it. Most glaring fault was a truck size plot hole, when the writers switched genders on a "missing child" that for the vast majority of the drama was a girl, but in the last 20 or so episodes this was changed to a boy so the big reveal would not be the villain (girl) but instead turned out to be one of the heros (boy) - that took alot away from what easily would've otherwise been my favorite daily.

Why Her, is not what I expected - I thought it would be a more lighthearted  enemy/rivals to lovers story arc, but it is surprisingly alot more serious than I thought it would be - don't get me wrong, its good, just again not what i was expecting.

+2

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

34 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Alchemy of the Souls, Why Her, and over the weekend I shocked myself when I spontaneously binged 10 episodes of Kiss Sixth Sense. 

How is "Kiss Sixth Sense"? I think it is 12 eps long, right? 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

6 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

How is "Kiss Sixth Sense"? I think it is 12 eps long, right? 

Its good - but truth be told it was mostly in the episode ending hooks ...

"... okay, I'll just watch the first few minutes of the next episode to see what happened ..."

Stupid Spellbook-Decks :: Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links General Discussions

( my comfortable couch and DoorDash played a significant role in making this binge possible as well ) :rolleyes:

+2

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Currently, I am watching Gold Mask, Doctor Lawyer & Eve &  all these 3 are revenge plots 

You should add Insider to your watchlist too. It's also a revenge drama. 

+2

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

Day is fine today @Thong Thin  but very humid outdoors. Wind was blowing but it's warm.

I'm glad it's almost weekend. R&R, and I can binge watch one of the dramas I started watching from last weekend. 

It's also been a while that I'm live watching a drama as it releases a new episode. Hehe, until last ep, this will be like watching a daily.

I had chicken for lunch too @sadthe1st, dipped in Baba Ganoush. What was the reason of the chicken shortage there?

middle-eastern-whole-chicken-250-scaled.

ctto

baba-ganoush-1.jpg

ctto

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 2
  • Blob 5

2 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

isn’t doing nothing quite amazing as well? hahaha i rather be doing nothing than watching a boring kdrama.. dozed off.. and the tablet falling hard on my face!

I have been doing nothing for the past 1 week.

My cycle was

Eat sleep eat sleep eat sleep and eat sleep.

kzWkPM.gif

I have gained 1 and 1/2 kilo in the mean time sis:crybaby:.

Sis @joccu 

I have made it into my to watch list.

but am not into horror genre as am scaredy cat.

You won't believe but I don't turn off lights when I sleep if am alone in my room.

@LeftCoastOppa chingu,

Have heard about both the dramas,

Lemme catch some mvs of it from youtube and check out it later if it catches my interest.

Are you going to watch Extraordinary Attorney Woo !

Its the premier day 

:dorashakes:

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

Happy Wednesday, peeps! Ben and Jerry's is on sale in our area so I have a new favorite:

Ben_And_Jerrys_500m_Peanut_Butter_Ice_Cream_68110.jpg?$pdpzoom$

6 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Yes Chingu, as long as you count my "job" as my girlfriend, I have got one which is keeping me very busy

That sounds about right. :joy:

Enjoy it all chingu!

3 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Most glaring fault was a truck size plot hole, when the writers switched genders on a "missing child" that for the vast majority of the drama was a girl, but in the last 20 or so episodes this was changed to a boy so the big reveal would not be the villain (girl) but instead turned out to be one of the heros (boy)

I hate it when they do that. :lol:

Just seems like the easy way out, right? Rather than following through with the story as they were telling it.

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

8 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Cafe Minamdong - just watched the pilot eps not bad not good either:tounge_wink:

Oh no, I wanted to pick this one up for pseudo oppa Seo In Guk.

8 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Jinxed at first - FF × 10 times just watching since i have nothing else to watch.

I tried to watch the first episode. By 2/3 of it, I would have rather been sitting on a cactus than continue it. So I dropped it.

Like a hot potato.

Get Out Theatre GIF by Tony Awards

7 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Yumi's cells isnt that good - but am in love with the cells...

Oh no, another drama I was gonna pick up. :crybaby:

4 hours ago, joccu said:

@partyon  I honestly can´t get my head around the fact that they haven´t even charged him.  

Yes, the documentary was very barf. :( 

EDIT: Where is Team Subtract ? :scream:

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

What was the reason of the chicken shortage there?

we got most of our live chicken supply from malaysia but they are facing shortage to provide to their citizens so they banned the export of livestock into singapore.. we still get them from thailand and indonesia i think.. but the hainanese white chicken rice has to use the fresh chicken to be delicious.. taste made from frozen or chilled chicken pales by quite a few notches down lol

Loop Dancing GIF

caught the raw ep of Eve.. fight evil with evil.. if not, just go all out on an insane rampage!

+2

• Wiggle 2
  • Blob 5

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Oh no, I wanted to pick this one up for pseudo oppa Seo In Guk.

Its not that good Eonni.

Could say bearable. There are lot of fillers in btwn.

If u gonna watch it - i know u would drop it like a hot potato

:evilelmo:

I tried to watch the first episode. By 2/3 of it, I would have rather been sitting on a cactus than continue it. So I dropped it.

Like a hot potato.

:loolz:

I finish each eps within 10 mins.

:tounge_wink:

Oh no, another drama I was gonna pick up. 

No Eonni there is something lacking between the two.

I can't feel any chem btwn them.

Am literally watching for the cute cells.

And am really curious who she will end up with (curious abt the actor who gonna play the character.)

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

47 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

@Thong Thin @Min2206 @Wuzetian @MayanEcho whats for breakfast?

Having garlic bread as breakfast this morning.

garlic-bread-7.jpg

cr owner

12 hours ago, Sky Kang said:

You should add Insider to your watchlist too. It's also a revenge drama. 

+2

Yup, i had a sneak preview when KNH was in jail :mrgreen:  thanks for reminding.

15 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Which is ur fav. Among them ?

Are you looking forward to Big mouth (lee jong suk - yoona) drama seems like it do does have some revenge elements in it.

I still prefer Doctor Lawyer.

:heart:

11 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Day is fine today @Thong Thin  but very humid outdoors. Wind was blowing but it's warm.

Weather was humid yesterday then rain starts to pour out of sudden but not heavy. Well, at least I don't have to water my outdoor plants next morning.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

i had vegetarian mifen

ruyi-vegetarian-3.jpg

cr.: owner

52 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Having garlic bread as breakfast this morning.

yummy!! i need some.. but freshly toasted are very heaty..

our covid 19 daily cases on the rise again.. and most people i know are having the dry itchy sore throat symptom that further developed and confirmed as c+

• Wiggle 2
  • Blob 5