Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, confusedheart said:

Chingu, I simply love your collection of GIFs. They are too good and just so relevant for every occasion

i use the gif database in soompi taskbar

lol just type the keyword of gif i want to use.. that arena has all the insane collection

Peter Griffin Work GIF

and of cos, creepy ones too

Candy Cane Love GIF by Visual Num Nums

hahahaha!

ok im off to watch ep3

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

20 hours ago, confusedheart said:

What are your reading? Want to join this reading challenge? No pressure. No limit limit. We just try to read as many books as possible from RM's list of suggested books. 

All sort of things :lol: It sometimes stresses me, LOL, and then I de-stress reading manhwas and manhuas, hahahaha!

Sure, I'd like to take a look with RM's list!

1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

the dumplings made me hungry LOL

Me too, I really wanna have a big plate of dumplings!

db01ca46ac380e93c867b9f63dc077c3.jpg

ctto

866aa535f72683b6b278fd7f47da7618.jpg

ctto

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Blob 2

13 hours ago, partyon said:

What did I just read?

At first glance, that article makes it sound like he smuggled the same gold bar 46 times. :joy:

So crazy, though. That's a lot of wear and tear on the body.

2 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

and of cos, creepy ones too

What did you type to find that one? :lol:

@agenth I finally looked up Camille Vasquez Shining. She is so cute!

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

the answer according to many lawyers vlogs on youtube is no. so in order to get an appeal, they have to  show that there was some evidence that was withheld or some process that wasn't done right etc. apparently it is not easy to show that appeal is necessary.  based on what has been shown so far, these lawyers don't think there is any chance for appeal to happen. 

also many lawyers think heard's lawyer is being a sore loser by blaming the jury and unless there was clear evidence of judge or jury mishandling the case, one should not be opening the mouth. 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

@Lmangla sweetie, but she claimed the same thing again after losing the first trial.

Isn’t he free to sue her again for defamation and start another trial?

I am not talking about appealing the trial that was just held.

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

@confusedheart  i finally was able to finish Kafka book. It one of those book that either hate or like. There is no middle.    There is one really good quote

“ What if I sleep little more and forgot about all of this nonsense” 

Frank Kafka - metamorphosis 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, partyon said:

@Lmangla sweetie, but she claimed the same thing again after losing the first trial.

not sure; but that will definitely be dissected by all these lawyers. will let you know what they comment. 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

2 hours ago, partyon said:

sweetie, but she claimed the same thing again after losing the first trial.

tbh it could be a case of  res iudicata which means "already adjudicated case". once you have adjudicated soemthinmg, you cant do it again. however, if she repeats her allegations in a more persistent manner, she may be liable, if you can make a new case against her  (though the circumstances would have to differ to the previous case)....  

Depp was ordered to pay Heard $2 million in compensatory damages; his legal team said last week that he may waive her payment of $8 million with deductions"

I wish he wouldn't waive the damages. I'm getting sick of this behaviour. 

2 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

@agenth I finally looked up Camille Vasquez Shining. She is so cute!

she was made partner a few days or week ago following her performance in the trial ~ 

+2

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

9 minutes ago, agenth said:

I wish he wouldn't waive the damages. I'm getting sick of this behaviour. 

I wish she would just disappear and lay low. There will be an interview of hers today, I heard. I am really tired of her. Just lay low and wait till things have settled down. Why is she doing this to JD and herself? Just get over it, please! I am tired of her crocodile tears. 

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

1 minute ago, confusedheart said:

I wish she would just disappear and lay low. There will be an interview of hers today, I heard. I am really tired of her. Just lay low and wait till things have settled down. Why is she doing this to JD and herself? Just get over it, please! I am tired of her crocodile tears. 

the Daily Mail article is quoting her interview, which will be shown in 2 parts. 

Seriously, if I was following mainstream media only, I'd have believed her. Practically all media is reporting in HER favour and saying how a great injustice has been committed, and quoting AH and her team of lawyers/PR saying "it's a step back for all women" - they clearly did NOT watch a single minute of the actual trial.

having watched the trial (and not even ALL content, thank merlin), you can clearly agree with the jury had these conclusions as they did. 

and i am not a fan of EITHER parties, neither pre- nor post-trial. 

i am sick of team AH saying how it's detrimental to all women. the fact that an allegation was made but then everybody already was judge, jury and executioner, and after years of such assumptions, the allegations are cleared, is actually egregious injustice, not the trial itself. the trial and the verdict has simply tried to put things right. but the media is refusing to stand by the justice system, but alleging that 1) judge, 2) jury, 3) system is basically FAILED.

and they used themselves social media (anyone seeing past 6 years where AH was invited to every talk show ever to talk about her so-called "donation" of the divorce settlement), but are now crying foul because AH gets hate/threats.

as if JD didn't get such hate/threats .

but ofc i do NOT agree with people writing criminal stuff and hateful stuff such as "microwaving babies" etc. but one has to say that AH has NOT shown "mountain of evidence" as she claims. in fact, she and her team used obviously false photos which authenticity could not be reviewed due to them not submitting original format.

also just because you say two SAME photos are taken at 2 different days/ngihts, doesn't make it real. AS IF lol. 

+2

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 4

just saw the netflix trailer for persuasion and I want to groan -- why are they determined to ruin books and come out with stupid period stuff? destroying the soul and essence of what makes persuasion a great book. ugh. 

• Sad 1
  • LOL 5
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, joccu said:

I finally was able to finish Kafka book. It one of those book that either hate or like. There is no middle

So did you like it or hate it, chingu?

26 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

just saw the netflix trailer for persuasion and I want to groan -- why are they determined to ruin books and come out with stupid period stuff? destroying the soul and essence of what makes persuasion a great book. ugh. 

Noooo!!!! I need to track down the trailer now. Persuasion is my 2nd favorite book of all time but I can’t stand either adaptation so far. Except Rupert Penry Jones was a nice Capt. Wentworth.

Was hoping good things for this one.

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

On 6/13/2022 at 5:50 PM, Lmangla said:

will there be another wedding that gets stopped? 

I thought it was the case, the whole plan of Yada, would fit. Curious if it's true. 

:lol:

yada got locked up by nee in the same building.

Well, that's a bit i expected. Hm.

how big is this building that it is taking so long to find one room?

If the building has more than one floor, then multiple the rooms by that number, add +10 just to be safe and cover cleaning storage, bathrooms, etc. 

(Like a formula or something).:hwaiting2:

On 6/13/2022 at 6:40 PM, Lmangla said:

nee's attempt at kidnapping yada didn't last long. they found her. 

Building has one floor then. Shame, could turn into a dramatic plot. 

but hey, he is as always having some common sense.

Wasn't he the one to almost kidnap and was a brute? That's Opposition of common sense.

:idk:

how does a lakorn sibling have so much common sense? 

Are you sure you're talking about all lakorn's siblings?

:glasses:

I am realizing that I am bad at recapping because I only have interest in drama and not romance LOL!

Prefer the plot instead of romance (as subplot is enough).

:fullofhearts:

On 6/13/2022 at 7:21 PM, Lmangla said:

he then tells her that his dad was the owner of that company. yada looks shocked and worried -- yea, girl, the truth will be even more shocking! 

He's honest. Oi, Krit actually fell into his own trap - can't wait to see when he realize his feelings.

:blush:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, the_sweetroad said:

Noooo!!!! I need to track down the trailer now. Persuasion is my 2nd favorite book of all time but I can’t stand either adaptation so far. Except Rupert Penry Jones was a nice Capt. Wentworth.

Was hoping good things for this one.

they basically butchered anne and created some lizzie type character from P&P. instead of quiet pensive angst, it is supposed to be funny or sarcastic vibe. it is bizarre to say the least. the 2007 version with rupert penry jones was the sweetest. 

• Sad 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

8 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

they basically butchered anne and created some lizzie type character from P&P. instead of quiet pensive angst, it is supposed to be funny or sarcastic vibe. it is bizarre to say the least. the 2007 version with rupert penry jones was the sweetest. 

i just watched it and it looks so bad, like they took too many modern sensibilities and applied them to Persuasion. The language is so far off Austen-speak they don’t even sound like the actual characters. Very sad :tears:.

The 2007 version was ok, but I couldn’t handle how Sally Hawkins kept looking into the camera. That was jarring for me. And she was so plain, mousy and frumpy I couldn’t see what in the world Capt Wentworth would’ve seen in her. The Anne in the book is much more attractively written (not just her appearance, but the whole package). 

My two cents :P

45 minutes ago, joccu said:

hate.   I do like Kafka´s other book called the trial.

I had to read that one, too! Gosh, these past few days have been a blast from the past. 

• Like 5
  • Blob 1