+2

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

I would kimchi slap the stupid ML.

Some hard kimchi slap that will go deep down your soul

rondae hollis-jefferson kimchi GIF

+2

• LOL 7

1 hour ago, larus said:

@partyon, yeah... I suprised myself too.:w00t:  If I will rewatch it it will be my third drama that I will rewatch in ten years of watching dramas. But it is not a done deal yet. I said perhaps.

Great that you finished MLFTS! It is such a snappy, fun one. Are you talking about re-watching that one, or re-watching Miss Korea? I want to see Miss Korea but it's hard to access.

1 hour ago, confusedheart said:

Chingus, in my defence, I post the moment of revelation. Who could stay immune to them after seeing how they were around puppies?

48 minutes ago, confusedheart said:

This was hilarious. They are cute. 

That's what got me, too, that they were so funny and so cuute! That Crosswalk Concert with James Corden hooked me in because of their "But....does this even make any sense?" Haha. :D I like their dance practice videos, too :) .

1 hour ago, confusedheart said:

@partyon can vouch for the fact that I only know two BTS songs- Dynamite and Butter and another one she posted yesterday. 

@partyon is feeding you info and then shocked that you're becoming a fan. :joy:

Have you heard this song?

This one is a nice ballad:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, the_sweetroad said:

@partyon is feeding you info and then shocked that you're becoming a fan. :joy:

I take full responsibility for this....

My plan was to enroll @confusedheart in Big Bang school because they're manlier idols. But problem with them is that they're not so close IRL and therefore their interactions behind the scenes are a lot more restrained. :bawling:

I just saw a teaser for the next I Live Alone episode and Minho & Key from SHINee will appear in it. They're really close. Here they're roasting each other for 10 minutes straight. :joy:

@confusedheart I might enroll you in SHINee school next. @ferily will be your other mentor.

:gangnamstyle:

(Minho is Yumi's first love interest in Yumi's Cells - if you're wondering why he looks familiar).

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 5

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Nah, I'll leave that to Mr. Oppa @LeftCoastOppa

Oh Yeaaaah - first thing, we're going back to that forest ... :naughty:

Watching... Waiting... | Truck-kun | Know Your Meme

2 hours ago, Sky Kang said:

@LeftCoastOppa is this still a revenge from the previous hunger games?

Revenge? No no no, why would I be bitter about being assassinated by the gamekeepers, before my fellow contestants got the chance to kill me? ... in a game I was winning ... :rolleyes:

+2

• LOL 8

3 hours ago, partyon said:

Yes, you will from now on be the official BTS EO. :naughty:

Nope Gif - IceGif

I have just enrolled and I am not leaving it anytime soon. I need to identify them correctly everytime before I graduate. Wait what? I just had my first lesson on Big Bang yesterday and today I am enrolling into  SHINee school? :scream:

Dizzy GIF - Dizzy - Discover & Share GIFs

+2

• LOL 7

1 hour ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Revenge? No no no, why would I be bitter about being assassinated by the gamekeepers, before my fellow contestants got the chance to kill me? ... in a game I was winning ... :rolleyes:

The steering wheel is on your hands now... 

Season 5 Steering Wheel GIF by Rick and Morty

+2

• LOL 7