Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 minutes ago, joccu said:

@pompyavi @Sleepy Owl  yeah it going to be amazing game. Luckily that is the only match I'm going to watch today. Tomorrow is totally different 6 games to watch.

Tomorrow we'll have some really good matches.

Italy vs Netherlands

Croatia vs France

Portugal vs Sweden

Belgium vs Iceland 

Although I'll be watching Italy vs Netherlands on TV, I think I'll run the Croatia vs France on my laptop. :rubchin:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

2 hours ago, pompyavi said:

I skimmed through the episodes. To me it felt like the writer is trying to be smart and add plot twists after twists. I do not see a direction. And that's what I fear for Sisyphus. 

+2

@Sleepy Owl I dropped Alice about ep5(?). Can’t remember.  I couldn’t do 2 dramas which required lots of rewatching to get clues.  Stranger2 was taking up a lot of my free time.  

@pompyavi I will starts Sisyphus for CSW (if only for his acting).  What genre is it?  Is it a mystery or melodrama?  Sisyphus is a Greek mythological figure.  It’s in philosophical territory?  If that’s where the writer is taking it.  Then it would move in existential (meaning of life type) questions.  

EDIT - wow the white is blinding after getting used to the dark mode... and the edit button is somewhere else now too.  I quite like the white actually... 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

4 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl those four and then I'm going to watch England vs Denmark and my own country(Finland) vs Republic of Ireland

That's sort of unfair, all interesting matches on one day, except 2. Germany vs Switzerland and Spain vs Ukraine. 

3 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i sent too soon, nope not yet.

now i'm BORED!!!

i shall continue watch Umaru Chan then..

+2

I am actually waiting for Diva 2020 and The Swordsman subbed versions. I guess we'll have to wait for some months. 

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

1 minute ago, nrllee said:

I will starts Sisyphus for CSW (if only for his acting).  What genre is it?  Is it a mystery or melodrama?  Sisyphus is a Greek mythological figure.  It’s in philosophical territory?  If that’s where the writer is taking it.  Then it would move in existential (meaning of life type) questions.

hola chingu. It is Scifi thriller. Yes, I will be watching it only to see CSW on my big screen. As far as I know, the synopsis says "the story starts when a mysterious person (probably from future) meets with a genius engineer". From twitter sources: CSW is the geeky engineer and PSH is the time traveller. They both collaborate to prevent a war or something. 

+2

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

7 minutes ago, nrllee said:

@Sleepy Owl I dropped Alice about ep5(?). Can’t remember.  I couldn’t do 2 dramas which required lots of rewatching to get clues.  Stranger2 was taking up a lot of my free time.  

@pompyavi I will starts Sisyphus for CSW (if only for his acting).  What genre is it?  Is it a mystery or melodrama?  Sisyphus is a Greek mythological figure.  It’s in philosophical territory?  If that’s where the writer is taking it.  Then it would move in existential (meaning of life type) questions.  

EDIT - wow the white is blinding after getting used to the dark mode... and the edit button is somewhere else now too.  I quite like the white actually... 

I am also waiting for that drama. I think it'll come in early 2021, hopefully. As for Alice, I'll wait till the end to actually criticize it for something other than other characters' less involvements. Story has been, there have been twists and surprise elements in almost each episode, but in a good way. Also as I said before too, they have explained a lot of things and how certain events happened, so I am hopeful that we'll be getting answers for other mysteries/questions too. So far, it has been really good in my opinion. 

6 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

hola chingu. It is Scifi thriller. Yes, I will be watching it only to see CSW on my big screen. As far as I know, the synopsis says "the story starts when a mysterious person (probably from future) meets with a genius engineer". From twitter sources: CSW is the geeky engineer and PSH is the time traveller. They both collaborate to prevent a war or something. 

+2

Sounds interesting, I actually didn't read its synopsis. 

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1

9 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

+2

Okay.  Interesting premise.  A geeky engineer? :lol:.  Well let’s see what he brings to the table.  After emotionless ShiMok, it will be nice to see some semblance of a facial expression on him :lol:.  I know he is capable of so much more.  He’s got a wicked smile.  It’s got that hint of mischief in it that’s irresistible.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1