Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 minute ago, corey said:

I enjoyed it too... But the thread was moving so fast, and if one is busy, then one gets lost very quickly. I especially enjoyed the tinly little thing differentiating Corea from  S Korea...like Busan being the cultural capital, Lol. I really need to re-watch it one of these days

the thread was so TECHNICAL... lol , with charts, diagrams and all ... i am amazed at the hypothesis and theories and their analytics

I was like going bonkers ... @corey  but it was allgood .... ending was kinda weird but well, warmy

Asian Broccoli Salad with Peanut Sauce | Gimme Some oven | Recipe | Asian  broccoli, Raw food recipes, Greens recipe

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

3 minutes ago, corey said:

Yes, I must find some time to finish it as well. Well, winter is coming, so there will be all these long winter evenings and nights with no gardening to be done. I need to sort out my gardenbefore the winter, too....

hi there @Sleepy Owl 

I love Winter cause we get summer 365 days..

Hi @partyon @Sleepy Owl

Going for shower and get ready for dinner. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

4 minutes ago, corey said:

@Min2206, so I've heard about the ending, but since K-Dramas this year have been ALL of them disappointment for me in terms of ending, it was to be expected (actually, there was jus tone drama that the ending was ok, and the drama was ok, too, - Mistic Pop-Up bar).

I got used to not expecting a reasonable ending from K-Dramas...

Well, I think I would rather have good ending than bad ... else I wont be able to sleep well  LOL
so a bad .. good ending is good for me, haha

I don't watch much Kdrama, unlike you guys .. so can't really participate much on the details @corey

Four-Can Pantry Salad Recipe | Kitchn

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

2 minutes ago, corey said:

@partyon, you are crying about what is happening in Secret????? :o

Yes! The father daughter relationship in this drama is so touching... :kiss_wink:

2 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Hahaha.. so you're bingewatching Secret, @partyon? :P

I am watching this week's episodes (ep 3 and 4). Already watched Innocent Man ep 3 and 4.

Don't know why Secret makes me so teary eyed. It was the same with DDSSLLS. :crybaby:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, partyon said:

Yes! The father daughter relationship in this drama is so touching... :kiss_wink:

I am watching this week's episodes (ep 3 and 4). Already watched Innocent Man ep 3 and 4.

Don't know why Secret makes me so teary eyed. It was the same with DDSSLLS. :D

I need to watch the 4th episode of both of them :happydance:

1 minute ago, Jillia said:

132 corrected

@Sleepy Owl

So now bingewatch then. :lol:

I already binge-watched "Money Flower" :loolz:

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 1