Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Just now, corey said:

@Min2206, I also prefer good ending to bad... There was just one show that I really, really wanted to end badly for ML and FL, and I watched the entire show (despite loathing it) just to see if it would...

Otherwise I want everyone in dramas to live happily ever after....

New trending GIF online: food, ketchup, fries, french fries, dip, shake  shack

I am with you, @corey  here, take some fries!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

4 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@partyon

It's true... the two leads... I already forgot their character names are just dumb. LMAO :lol: The FL is DUMB. Like why would you fall for your sleazy boyfriend and his pity crying? 

Ehrmm.... I think it's possible that we can draw some parallels to Kang Ma Roo though.....? :D

Especially in the next episode (ep 5) where he

SPOILER

Spoiler

jumps in the water after Jae Hee and STILL professes his love to her after all the nasty things she's done :D

Just saying that there are some parallels?

Not sure how others feel, but I think they are ALL dumb in these revenge dramas we're watching. :D

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

1 minute ago, Jillia said:

@partyon

It's true... the two leads... I already forgot their character names are just dumb. LMAO :lol: The FL is DUMB. Like why would you fall for your sleazy boyfriend and his pity crying?  

122 corrected

I lost my mind when she told her bf he was wrongly getting accused for hit and run, and she'll go to instead. :evilelmo:

I was like "lady, that woman died and so did the child she was pregnant with, and you are saying wrongly accused? WTH?" 

And she literally did not plead not guilty or even hired a lawyer. I mean at least her sentence could be reduced, given the fact that she thought they just hit the barrels. But no, FL was like "I wanna be in prison as long as I can" :smashes:.

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1

We could if we had the pacing of Innocent Man where Kang Ma Ru already reached the point of revenge while FL in Secret is still clueless and dumb. Not to say Kang Ma Ru isn't dumb but at least he has reached the level of anger while FL in Secret hasn't. :D

And more interesting thing is, Innocent Man is 20 episodes long, while Secret is 16 episodes one. Secret's start is very slow, like very much slow. 

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@Sleepy Owl

Like I'm not saying Kang Mar Ru isn't the same level of stupid but heck... if FL in Secret isn't wearing those rose-tinted glasses which I want to slap from her face. :lol:

I'd say Ma Ru was more stupid, because he threw away his promising medical career, at least, let's say FL in Secret decided that her bf had more promising career and decided to sacrifice hers for him. 

What makes things really stupid in Innocent Man is, Jae Hee, crying over her career of reporter getting destroyed, while many reporters end up in prison, and in her case, it would be self defense and she would be out on probation without even staying in prison for a single night. Maybe she would fall a few steps down in her career, but it could be very well restored in very less time. 

Kang Ma Ru lost his complete medical career in this case. Which would really not be easy to recover. In many countries, if a doctor is proven guilty to murder, his medical career comes to an end, and he can never return back as a doctor. 

So Ma Ru, lost his girl, his career, his father and almost his sister all because of a stupid decision. 

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

11 minutes ago, Jillia said:

We could if we had the pacing of Innocent Man where Kang Ma Ru already reached the point of revenge while FL in Secret is still clueless and dumb. Not to say Kang Ma Ru isn't dumb but at least he has reached the level of anger while FL in Secret hasn't. :D

My problem with Ma Roo was that

@Min2206 @corey Don't read.... SPOILER

Spoiler

he still professed his love for his ex so many times in the series and didn't give up on their love, especially after the countless times she had betrayed him. It was super annoying and made me angry especially since he just wouldn't learn from his mistakes....

In Secret it was her own choice to sacrifice herself for her BF, and we have to remember that the 2nd ML has still not betrayed her. That betrayal comes later in the drama.

Yes, ultimate sacrifice and yes, it's dumb too that she doesn't see what a stupid mistake she has done. The time will come though....

SPOILER about Secret

Spoiler

At the moment we are dealing with the ML's revenge towards the FL, but the time will come when the  tides will turn and we see them go after the 2nd ML

:evilelmo:

11 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

And she literally did not plead not guilty or even hired a lawyer. I mean at least her sentence could be reduced, given the fact that she thought they just hit the barrels. But no, FL was like "I wanna be in prison as long as I can"

Like I said earlier, I think all the leads in the revenge dramas we are re-watching are dumb. :joy:

@corey No contest. It's a tie! :joy:

• Like 2
  • Love 2