Quantcast
Update #8 is being installed. Temporary service outage is expected. We apologize for the inconvenience. ×
Update #8 is being installed. Temporary service outage is expected. We apologize for the inconvenience.
angelangie

Add and Subtract Game

13 hours ago, JC's Lingxi said:

@kokodus i am not sure about oppa... I am sure about his another admirer....she wants a threesome:o

:scream:who is that? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

48 minutes ago, snowlou said:

@alleram95 @im0202 @wallflowersforjane alleram, yes the rewatch i talked about a few pages back is the iKSong rewatch sessions. Apparently we re starting tomorrow yee haawww. I was gonna do the same schedule as the club, but we found that we could do earlier and to help generate discussions on the thread. So pleaseee pop your thoughts on IkSong when we do the rewatch with the club on the shipper thread if you dont mind. @Lawyerh i should be getting best

While listening on the OST repeatedly for last few days (during office hours), I did have some fantasy theories popping here and there in my mind, but never got to write it down because another tasks suddenly dumped onto my desk :ph34r: I don't know I need to be angry or thankful for erasing those theories in my mind.

Looking forward to the result of the re-watch at the shipping thread :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

13 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

join us for a new event focused on just Lee Min Ho

I didn't watch most of his drama though. Just that the story didn't interest me enough. Nothing against his looks.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

YYS oppa asked me to marry me last night in my dreams.....:bawling:

Did you say yes? :D 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, 000231846597 said:

I didn't watch most of his drama though. Just that the story didn't interest me enough. Nothing against his looks.

yea, I have only fully watched 2 of his dramas. the others I skimmed or dropped or never checked out as the story wasn't interesting...

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

Thanks for reassuring me that it will get better. I hope it does. I'm looking forward to the rewatch session too :)

Looks like YYS already started filming for his movie "Puppy". Oppa works sooo hard without taking a break. It also explains why we don't get any interviews of him, while SHB does a lot of them these days...sigh. 

It will! :) Wow, he's really cramming a lot in. Thank goodness, Korea wasn't too affected so that they can still produce content. I was genuinely worried in the middle of HP if they couldn't finish filming.

@snowlou Oh wow, an IkSong specific re-watch? Very cool! Definitely, will share on that! Haha, you be getting best employee award!

They re-started the count at 500 a couple of pages ago. Let's work hard this round! 

• Love 5

@Lmangla thanks for this. participated.

@kokodus see your first love wants to hold your hand like this...you are not allowed to fall in love with someone else..34-5.gif

Btw. This is park shin hye and lee min ho...

See he is coming to you like this...can you resist??? :P113036687__2_%25BF%25F2%25C2%25A9.gif?ty

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

44 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Did you say yes? :D 

Ofcourse I did. Tonight I'm hoping to dream about the wedding and the honeymoon phase. :P

@JC's Lingxi:cry: I don't want to be two timing LMH oppa with others. LOL. 

• LOL 6

don’t understand people in here. They act like we are not in the middle of pandemic. They held lunch party and invite people and my friends went there :sweatingbullets:

• Sad 4

32 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Rabbit @snowlou im watching Jealousy Incarnate now... lol

Oh...is this your first time?? Or..was it you who said JI isnt her cup of tea?:blink: ohhh...will you change your oppa now? :joy:

+2

• LOL 4

Just now, snowlou said:

Oh...is this your first time?? Or..was it you who said JI isnt her cup of tea?:blink: ohhh...will you change your oppa now? :joy:

+2

I watched ep1 before, I tried again not too bad... :lol: No not my oppa, but I like to see him.. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

37 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Rabbit @snowlou im watching Jealousy Incarnate now... lol

JJS at his best....I loved this drama. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

Hola a todos! Nyahahah we won. The last time I had a run campaign was 2.5 yrs ago. There were only 2 of us refreshing the page like madlads. 

• LOL 3

8 minutes ago, kokodus said:

JJS at his best....I loved this drama. 

The drama a bit unusual lol... and the topic is cancer... so I was avoiding it... 

• LOL 4

3 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

The drama a bit unusual lol... and the topic is cancer... so I was avoiding it... 

It's weirdness is its charm. You will die of laughter from some of the scenes and scenarios. She was literally two timing both the guys....hahaha

• LOL 6

9 minutes ago, kokodus said:

It's weirdness is its charm. You will die of laughter from some of the scenes and scenarios. She was literally two timing both the guys....hahaha

This...listen to kokodus @Lawyerh just keep on it. I think once you pass second episode things will def get better!. I agree this was JJS at his best:D

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 5