Add and Subtract Game

Admin

8 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@partyon

You mean lying about nothing happened at the accident site wasn't betrayal. I think we have to get our ideas of betrayal straight. :lol:

Also, at this point I'm like: Yoo Jung, go to prison I don't care!

Do you mean the fact that he didn't tell her about seeing Seo Jin dead?

4 minutes ago, corey said:

I respectfully disagree. BF betrayed FL the moment he allowed her to go to jail instead of him. I mean, what kind of man you are???? Is you career more precious that her life??

At the moment (ep 3) he is still struggling with the decision and in ep 3 he still wanted to do the right thing and tell them he was the culprit.

SPOILER

Spoiler

In the end though we know he let her take the blame.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@partyon Noona, @Jillia

Spoiler

Thing about Ma Ru is, that even till the end, he believed that Jae Hee became like that because of him, and was not ready to accept the fact that she was like that since the start. We yesterday had a long discussion in Innocent Man's thread, that Jae Hee relied on Ma Ru and when he was no longer there, she found chairman and the Pandora box of wealth opened up in front of her, luxurious life which she always craved. 

So in a way, we can say Jae Hee's feelings for Ma Ru were not necessarily love. But Ma Ru was not ready to believe it, he decided to bring her down, because he thinks that when she is brought down, no longer in the position she is now, old Jae Hee will be back, which was never the case. 

As for 2nd ML in Secret, he was also not totally in love with FL, he was sort of grateful for all she did for him, especially financially supporting his studies while doing odd jobs. But when given an offer to rise higher, he abandons her. 

At least as far as I remember, FL in secret, at one points accepts the fact that 2nd ML was not what she thought he was, and then her revenge actually starts. Ma Ru, well stays in denial for a very long time, even till the end.

But nothing here changes the fact that they very both DUMB

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

5 minutes ago, Jillia said:

He left her lying there in the rain and didn't tell Yoo Jung about it.... like NO!

Yes, agree not right of him. But the FL doesn't know that. She still thinks it was an accident and she doesn't know he saw the body. So from her perspective she doesn't feel betrayed yet by her BF. She's dumb, but she'll start her revenge when the truth starts emerging.

:evilelmo:

I'm just saying that she's not at the point yet where she feels betrayed.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Don't you think after winning a couple of times, I am letting you win this time? 

+2

Awww man
Can't you be just be sweet to me ... no revenge here please 

hi @Lmangla  -  i know you do .. hence the posts ... but i like fries and the fried chicken more

• Like 3
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, partyon said:

Yes, agree not right of him. But the FL doesn't know that. She still thinks it was an accident and she doesn't know he saw the body. So from her perspective she doesn't feel betrayed yet by her BF. She's dumb, but she'll start her revenge when the truth starts emerging.

I'm just saying that she's not at the point yet where she feels betrayed.

She will soon feel a bit of betrayal when 

Spoiler

She'll not be allowed to be free a bit earlier, where one of the committee members will be her bf, and he will be the one whose vote will not allow her get free. She'll not know it, but she'll feel sad and later on this she'll know about this too. But I think she does feel a bit betrayed I guess, I'll have to watch ep 4

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

4 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Just like the actor is who is playing him. :lol: Didn't he have some weird scandal in RL? LMAO

Really? Haven't heard about a RL scandal. Please spread the goss if you have some!

the tea drama GIF by WWE

What did he do?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

7 minutes ago, partyon said:

Really? Haven't heard about a RL scandal. Please spread the goss if you have some!

What did he do?

I just remember that guy, Bae Soo Bin has a very young wife. But don't know about his scandals. Although I have to say, his choice of roles are really questionable. I have very rarely seen him doing a good role, maybe only in Dong Yi. Otherwise his roles vary from bad bf, cheating fiancee

and the latest one, trying to make his ex and her husband (who is his best friend) break up, by hiring a guy to seduce her, And trying his best to do it, just so she'll return to him. Dude loves doing such roles I guess. 

+2

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1