Add and Subtract Game

Admin

12 minutes ago, larus said:

Welcome to our discussions.  I might try to watch another japanese drama. I like the ones that I have watched. I find the story more interesting/unique than many kdramas and the Jdramas are short and don`t drag.

I have a question. Why the people watching J-doramas like to use the name of Japanese pronunciation  instead of the English title? 

For exemple to pronounce Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Doko Made mo  is hard/long  (I can pronounce it but I will forgot the second I read it) why not use Love Lasts Forever only? I always been curious about that. Is there an explanation?

Get to this discussion topic just because I'm looking for particular shipping forum for TakeMone and individual forum for Sato Takeru or Kamishiraishi Mone but found nothing instead this discussions talking about the drama. Maybe I will get to come here often since it's kinda free topic and also I can talk with many people from other topic forum. Eheheee. Thanks @larus for welcoming me.

First time watching KoiTsudu Idk why I feel the story kinda fast paced since I'm getting used to K-Drama with some kind of time dragging. But it never feel like forced story. I also find even some J-Dorama aspect still there but the cinematography is way much better just like K-Drama. It feels fancy when I'm watching it. Hohohoo. Since I just expecting for romantic feels and pleasure from shipping, so I think the drama is excel at it. Using some side story too for build the character emotion. So I love it so much. Since I'm not into watching K-Drama recently besides Hospital Playlist and Secret Forest 2 this year, I might started looking for good J-Dorama or movies to watch.

Me also don't know about why people using KoiTsudu instead Love Last Forever. I used KoiTsudu to address the drama because all hashtag rarely include the english one. Like when I search for TakeMone or drama related on Twitter or IG it will be #KoiTsudu instead #LoveLastsForever. So I folowed the way the fandom address the drama. And KoiTsudu has like 2 or 3 english title too like An Incureable Case of Love (Official eng title), Love Lasts Forever (Literal title), and I forgot if there are any. Come to think of it, I found it kinda catchy with Japanese pronouce since many K-Drama and M-Drama using english for their title. Like you can easily tell it must be J-Dorama by saying the Japanese pronouce :elated:

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, larus said:

Welcome to our discussions.  I might try to watch another japanese drama. I like the ones that I have watched. I find the story more interesting/unique than many kdramas and the Jdramas are short and don`t drag.

I have a question. Why the people watching J-doramas like to use the name of Japanese pronunciation  instead of the English title? 

For exemple to pronounce Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Doko Made mo  is hard/long  (I can pronounce it but I will forgot the second I read it) why not use Love Lasts Forever only? I always been curious about that. Is there an explanation?

I am yet to watch any Jdorama, but yeah, even I have same question. Many Anime or let's say most of the Anime have their names in Japanese only and usually don't have English names. Even those which have English names, are usually called by their japanese name only. So even I am curious to know the reason behind it. 

I guess I am only one who didn't share any gifs on cat, so here is one. 

tumblr_o0wtduSWFA1s02vreo1_500.gif

Good night @Jillia, @Min2206  :biubiu:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

7 minutes ago, Minbongyi said:

Like you can easily tell it must be J-Dorama by saying the Japanese pronouce

I like how Japanese sounds.  Yes, I can tell right on that it is a Japanese drama but I find it unpractical to use the original name. But I see there is a short version. :D

Nice that you enjoyed Hospital Playlist and Forest of Secrets 2. Good dramas.

• Like 3
  • Love 1