Add and Subtract Game

Admin

40 minutes ago, H0ney said:

Just talked with my cousin who has healed from covid19. She said she only feels better i the hospital. She said that she could not smell anysmell and could not taste when eat.  But she is okay now. 

I am glad your cousin is OK. I don`t think I talked about it but I was tested positive from covid 19 at the end of August. I disappeared from this forum a few days because they took me to the hospital. It was on Saturday when they give me the results and I was shocked. I mostly stayed at home and I went only at the supermarket from time to time.  I had to pack my bags and call for an ambulance to take me to the hospital a few hours later. I did not have symptoms so I stayed only 2 days.That`s the protocol. After that I had to stay at home, in quarantine, 14 days. I have not taken medicine all this time when I stayed at home.

I voluntered to take the test. A few days before, I had a terible headache. It was extended overnight. The next day i was fine but I decided to take the test when I heard on TV that a politician  was tested positive after experiences only a headache just like me. This virus is devious. There are so many symptoms. Some people have mild forms of the disease, others more serious. Take care of your health!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

5 minutes ago, larus said:

I am glad your cousin is OK. I don`t think I talked about it but I was tested positive from covid 19 at the end of August. I disappeared from this forum a few days because they took me to the hospital. It was on Saturday when they give me the results and I was shocked. I mostly stayed at home and I went only at the supermarket from time to time.  I had to pack my bags and call for an ambulance to take me to the hospital a few hours later. I did not have symptoms so I stayed only 2 days.That`s the protocol. After that I had to stay at home, in quarantine, 14 days. I have not taken medicine all this time when I stayed at home.

I voluntered to take the test. A few days before, I had a terible headache. It was extended overnight. The next day i was fine but I decided to take the test when I heard on TV that a politician  was tested positive after experiences only a headache just like me. This virus is devious. There are so many symptoms. Some people have mild forms of the disease, others more serious. Take care of your health!

I remember noticing you not being active for some days, but then thought you must have become busy in real life. Glad that you recovered and didn't show much symptoms thus didn't suffer much.

@H0ney glad that your cousin healed from the virus.

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1