angelangie

Add and Subtract Game

54 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

phew... I managed to catch up... 

love the random gifs :lol:

Not me....last time before i slept the page was at 5670..i checked and its not 5681...11 PAGES!! Whats going on:scream: i'm being honest...i skipped the last few pages:joy:

@phikyl i supposed you couldnt get tested unless you met certain criteria huh? Same here but now we can be tested for even mild symptoms. Hurray. But apparently the swab test isnt nice at all. They really have to go deep enough to take the sample:crazy:

@partyon good job there bringing down the number to 600:P

Now..good morning everyone:)

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

7 hours ago, partyon said:

Dear Team Subtract,

I think we can all concur that our counter attack today was successful ! We were able to get the number down from 942 to 866 by sheer willpower and great teamwork! :kiss_wink: Well done everyone! :grin:

@Lmangla @kokodus @angelangie @alleram95 @im0202 @JC's Lingxi Sorry if I'm forgetting anyone....

I think some people might be slightly "traumatized" after this incident though.... :joy: Poor @wallflowersforjane , not to mention the newest members on this thread.... :joy: We apologize!

Kind Regards,

Partyon

yes teamwork always work :D & good morning again....i ended up toasting here and there and couldnt sleep till 4am ><" now im supporting two panda eyes at work ><"

• Like 5
  • Sad 2
  • Love 2

7 hours ago, partyon said:

I think some people might be slightly "traumatized" after this incident though.... :joy: Poor @wallflowersforjane , not to mention the newest members on this thread.... :joy: We apologize!

And on my one-week anniversary to this thread! I was lulled into thinking this was a peaceful chit-chat thread. Now I know. Must be prepared for a battle anytime. <_< 

Ready to ADD!

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

5 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Ready to ADD!

more like ready to subtract :D 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

:P Are you following any dramas currently?

no i am not into kdrama. prefer watcing rom coms. no offense to you die hard fans of kdrama <3

Edited by /\mirmz/\
  • Like 5
  • Love 3

@lynne22 it looks like all the episode for Tiger and Rose are out in other sites but only in raw so far. 

• Like 6
  • Love 3

i am very sad to say but i have to go to bed now. :tears::tears::tears: hope everyone has a good rest of their day/night :love::kiss_wink:

• Like 5
  • Love 3

40 minutes ago, /\mirmz/\ said:

no i am not into kdrama. prefer watcing rom coms. no offense to you die hard fans of kdrama <3

Not at all! I am not a die-hard either, just recently joined the forums because of Hospital Playlist. Good night! Share your rom-coms when you are back, I love them too! :)

• Like 5
  • Love 4

8 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@JC's Lingxi @Lawyerh @cenching @Sejabin
the drink that will bring LMH into his fan dream :joy:

Reveal hidden contents

5ed5c182a68ec754709378.jpg?download

+2

I will sue them if LMH didn't appear in my dream after following this step :ph34r: Btw, can I get step for dreaming other oppa :lol:?

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

To cope with HP withdrawal symptoms, I’ve started watching YOF Iceland in full. Previously only seen cuts on youtube...

This “Please, hotdog world” moment still gets me:lol:

youth01-01117.jpg
The 3 stones are so funny. They’re like dumb and dumber but in trio form :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1