Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Adding cause im here and don't know what to say so will just be typing this okay bye 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

it was so sad. it has been a while I felt really sorry for a fictional character and was hoping that it would turn out differently. :bawling: more thoughts on the grateful family thread. won't bore people here...

Nursing the same heartache here... :tears:

but still, nothing beats the ending of God’s Gift - 14 Days in terms of crappy ending. I should comfort myself with that...

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

@Lawyerh imagine busted 2 made a SFH episode..their story fits so perfectly with their story :joy: then if they can get rabbit & wolf that would be better...:bawling: I want rabbit in more varietyyyyy :( 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Nursing the same heartache here... :tears:

but still, nothing beats the ending of God’s Gift - 14 Days in terms of crappy ending. I should comfort myself with that...

empress of dignity was hands down the worst ending ever. I was so annoyed for days afterwards.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

empress of dignity was hands down the worst ending ever. I was so annoyed for days afterwards.

A lot of productions fails in making the ends perfect. Very rare do we get great start great end...it sucks that the ending ends bad...really question myself of how stupid I am to continue this story all the way to the end..or why did I even live stream this? Now I can’t sleep. Cause all I think about is the death the ending. 

sometimes if I’m very salty about it I will say why did I pick this drama up in the first place!

That is what I would always say when the ending turns bad....I didn’t really bother about Han it’s more about WS that marks the bad ending checkbox for me. It’s bad enough for me..

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

I didn’t really bother about Han it’s more about WS that marks the bad ending checkbox for me. It’s bad enough for me..

same here; it is because of wan soo that I feel so disappointed. otherwise, it was okay ending.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Lmangla said:

same here; it is because of wan soo that I feel so disappointed. otherwise, it was okay ending.

A lonely character..can see he was trying to talk to everyone to entertain them I might say..he was trying to seek attention which was never much given to him by his parents or sibling. Can see the way he talks. Sigh....hate to see him go. :( 

also...the music while they show his dangling legs makes it more impactful & jarring in a very sad way. Him wanting to be excused to hang himself..this is...so sad! :( omg I cannot stop thinking about it.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

@Sushimi let’s find you another oppa . You’ll get through the 7 stages in a flash :D

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, triplem said:

@Sushimi let’s find you another oppa . You’ll get through the 7 stages in a flash :D

550 we have too many, we can share some to her :lol:

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

550 we have too many, we can share some to her :lol:

Maybe you can try to get her  on board your overachieving oppa :lol:

Honestly , there’s nothing that LSG can’t do 

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

By the way is  he’s going to be on Ugly Duckling @Lawyerh ? 

no number 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

Is it @triplem? But Ugly Duckling a bit boring to me. I try to watch for LSG but can't even finish 1 episode. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Is it @triplem? But Ugly Duckling a bit boring to me. I try to watch for LSG but can't even finish 1 episode. 

No need watch full eps , I just watch the important snippets which Kocowa will put on their YT link . I only check it out when an oppa I like comes on 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Park Hae jin is cute...

*start Wikipedia*

:ph34r:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Sushimi said:

Park Hae jin is cute...

*start Wikipedia*

:ph34r:

Noo he is mine and I´m not going to share!

tenor.gif

+2

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

all the dailies I am watching turned crazy. Home for summer, forgiveness time :D I like it, only one week left lol.

A place in the sun is a Shakespearean tragedy now, full of ghosts, crazy people, shouting and snarling. It is so crazy, two weeks left of that hell, I no longer watch.

Love is wonderful life is beautiful is grim from the start , just watch from boredom. 

@Lmangla  Shady mom in law still from 108 to 124  three more weeks of hell   :phew:  I watch previews only now. I am really tired of it, to be or not to be, to say or not to say. That's the question 

I left all this and went to A sea of a woman :D I like it very much lol

+2 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

+2 :relaxed:

morning!! It is weekend in here :kiss_wink: I really really really want to go to watch Maleficent the mistress  :bawling:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1