Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

38 minutes ago, angelangie said:

drama in subbers land lols......

a subber decided to drop a project because ppl are harassing her for not subbing fast enough

Ohh i hate it when people are like this. If they complain...go ask them to learn the language sghdhrjsihr

Plus viewers are not exactly paying the subber to sub stuff..so why demand? They don't have the rights to.

Feel so sorry for the subber..

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Talking abt sub, i need train sub :D @Sushimi

@angelangie c-drama sub? But i was wondering why c drama sub tend to be slower than k drama? Considering i think more ppl can speak chinese/english in this world. 

• LOL 4

8 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

c-drama sub? But i was wondering why c drama sub tend to be slower than k drama? Considering i think more ppl can speak chinese/english in this world. 

@angelangie not sure you will agree..but when translating from Chinese to English is quite challenging because the translated English is not literal to Chinese. English have to be switched around to form the right sentence. So it takes longer to sub. 

@Lawyerh some of us might be Chinese but our Chinese cannot make it like me, so we have to read English :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 4
  • Insightful 1

12 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Talking abt sub, i need train sub :D @Sushimi

@angelangie c-drama sub? But i was wondering why c drama sub tend to be slower than k drama? Considering i think more ppl can speak chinese/english in this world. 

lols not it was a Thai Lakorn sub......to English....however usually Mandarin / Thai to English is honestly a lil bit harder......

however if it is the other way around from Thai / Korean into Mandarin it is honestly alot easier......as there are some terms that they share some similarity

37 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Ohh i hate it when people are like this. If they complain...go ask them to learn the language sghdhrjsihr

Plus viewers are not exactly paying the subber to sub stuff..so why demand? They don't have the rights to.

Feel so sorry for the subber..

well im glad the subber throw the book in and decided enough is enough.....good for her i say

@Sushimi yes translating it into English is alot harder....you need to re-sentence the whole thing to let it make sense and also there is a need u need to ensure that the sentence doesnt lost the actual meaning....

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, angelangie said:

a subber decided to drop a project because ppl are harassing her for not subbing fast enough

If I was the subber I wud do that too!! :naughty: Serves the ppl right for harassing!

+2

• Like 2

am not sad I lost the bet, but am sad that a character I liked had a bad turn and a drama that could have been a good rewatch got ruined in the last episode.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

31 minutes ago, staygold said:

If I was the subber I wud do that too!! :naughty: Serves the ppl right for harassing!

+2

u and me hehehe....

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

am not sad I lost the bet, but am sad that a character I liked had a bad turn and a drama that could have been a good rewatch got ruined in the last episode.

I have the same experience with you a few months back. So I understand how you feel about the character you like or even loved dies at the last episode. It indeed ruined the entire experience, you might even feel like you wasted your time on the series. Understandable.it takes awhile to feel better...you have us to rant :) 

So...I really loved a series..then at the end they killed of my favourite. Later they released that the script have a different draft and that at the end of the day no matter which draft, he had to die. It was crushing... the writer was pretty cold as well “yeah. He has to die.”. Which is a second blow for us. <_< He was shot to death  :( 

Let’s rant @Lmangla :) some how I have no idea what is wrong with the writer/.but he was supposed to reborn into a tree lol. (Just what the is the writer thinking lol)

on a serious note..should I watch the finale @ktcjdrama? What if my old wounds open again?

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

1 minute ago, angelangie said:

too many drama that i watch that came to have an ending that you want to 'GOSH THIS IS A WASTE OF TIMES!!!' @Sushimi @Lmangla

Oh yes! What makes me pissed is that my oppa will turn into a tree and live on as a tree after his death on the second draft. Heng ah they never do the tree draft. I swear if they do this ending imma put voice 3 as the worst drama 

+2

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3

4 hours ago, Sushimi said:

some of us might be Chinese but our Chinese cannot make it like me, so we have to read English 

Same here . @angelangie It’s embarrassing that my Indian colleague speaks perfect Mandarin to my students . :joy:. I always tell my students that I am a banana ! 

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 5

4 minutes ago, triplem said:

Same here . @angelangie It’s embarrassing that my Indian colleague speaks perfect Mandarin to my students . :joy:. I always tell my students that I am a banana ! 

lols i know what u mean....my ex-boss was a banana as well.....however he was force to learn some mandarin.....it was embarrassing for him i guess as he needed one of us by his sides in conference to translate for him

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

too many drama that i watch that came to have an ending that you want to 'GOSH THIS IS A WASTE OF TIMES!!!' @Sushimi @Lmangla

it is so frustrating when that happens because you liked 95% of the drama but that 5% awfulness makes the drama downgrade to just pass. <_<

2 hours ago, Sushimi said:

Let’s rant @Lmangla :) some how I have no idea what is wrong with the writer/.but he was supposed to reborn into a tree lol. (Just what the is the writer thinking lol)

if they plan to kill off a beloved character, then the audience should be given hints first itself. when there's hints, no one is surprised and we are able to shrug. everyone knows romeo and juliet die at the end. so we are like okay. but when it is done as a kind of twist, it ticks me off because the story could have written in many ways.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

8 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

f they plan to kill off a beloved character, then the audience should be given hints first itself. when there's hints, no one is surprised and we are able to shrug. everyone knows romeo and juliet die at the end. so we are like okay. but when it is done as a kind of twist, it ticks me off because the story could have written in many ways.

Yes! Agreed! If they were to give me hints I would have been better off. I was catching live at my parents room. Yelled that “He die ah!” My parents looked at me like I’m crazy. Honestly cannot handle that he had to die...

Same goes for GF. I saw it and I still at this point do not know why he must die. I actually reverse back a few seconds to see the part again. I really cannot like process. I feel conflicted actually. I always thought he would want to show to his mom that he is a strong player and not just a man who is not business oriented..but him dying proofs nothing...

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

it is so frustrating when that happens because you liked 95% of the drama but that 5% awfulness makes the drama downgrade to just pass. <_<

yes it was like......the whole drama is prefect and the ending honestly give u these goosebumps that you wanted to throw the whole production away :/ 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, angelangie said:

yes it was like......the whole drama is prefect and the ending honestly give u these goosebumps that you wanted to throw the whole production away :/ 

So true my god. @Lmangla & angelangie

i had to sit through this my oppa lying on the ground with blood. Like WHYYYY I was practically tearing up back then when I saw this. OCN posted this part on YouTube and it gotten a lot of backlash that they took it down.

this oppa lasted for 2 Seasons! They were ‘washing the plate’ for season 4. Which is crap.

20190701_213248.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, Sushimi said:

Same goes for GF. I saw it and I still at this point do not know why he must die. I actually reverse back a few seconds to see the part again. I really cannot like process. I feel conflicted actually. I always thought he would want to show to his mom that he is a strong player and not just a man who is not business oriented..but him dying proofs nothing...

it was so sad. it has been a while I felt really sorry for a fictional character and was hoping that it would turn out differently. :bawling: more thoughts on the grateful family thread. won't bore people here...

• Sad 3

1 minute ago, Lmangla said:

it was so sad. it has been a while I felt really sorry for a fictional character and was hoping that it would turn out differently. :bawling: more thoughts on the grateful family thread. won't bore people here...

Yes. It actually feels like your chest is pretty heavy right? Sigh...

@Lawyerh I just got over the SFH flame, now im back at the 7 stages of grieve again..SIGH @triplem helpppp :bawling:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

10 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Yes. It actually feels like your chest is pretty heavy right? Sigh...

@Lawyerh I just got over the SFH flame, now im back at the 7 stages of grieve again..SIGH @triplem helpppp :bawling:

66LUnR1.jpg

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1