Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

my sales evaluate me yesterday saying that im the nice type that try to settle or go along with stuff lols....that good or that saying im a softie lols??

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

5 minutes ago, angelangie said:

my sales evaluate me yesterday saying that im the nice type that try to settle or go along with stuff lols....that good or that saying im a softie lols??

I think both

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

4 minutes ago, angelangie said:

It could be both , but still a good thing , it will be easy to adopt to the thing quickly  & less stress :relaxed:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

2 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

It could be both , but still a good thing , it will be easy to adopt to the thing quickly  & less stress :relaxed:

+2

actually that my main motive i dont want to have so much stress, its not doing us good....

4 minutes ago, Asohib said:

I think both

lols thanks :)  actually i was surprise that he said im the nice types lols.....

• Like 3
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

It's a good thing bcos you are doing teamwork and good in collaboration. 

@angelangie  The above is my bff opinion. She's the regional manager of South East Asia for a v well known high end apparel. She's the one I go to Seoul trips with cos we buy fakes :lol: or wholesale clothes at Dongdaemun wholesale market and she can pick the good ones for me. She said she'd love to have staff like you. She happened to call me and I read your statement to her. Clinic is a bit slow cos of the heavy rain so patients are re-scheduling their appointments. Traffic jam is too bad. I'm happy. Just go home early to rest. Then the overload will come next week in the morning.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, refuse2sink said:

It's a good thing bcos you are doing teamwork and good in collaboration. 

that nice to hear lols

• Like 3
  • Love 1