Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Oh yes..today is a great day for all my binge watching!

Nam gil is here yayyyy~ Choo Choo lets go!

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3

Try this quiz

https://www.soompi.com/article/1354839wpp/quiz-which-idol-pet-are-you

Spoiler

You are: CL's Donut

zRNqdOC.gif

Every personality comes with a certain charm, and yours is just as endearing! Just like Donut, you're calm, cuddly, and cute. Basically, you're a precious little prince(ss) who instantly warms the hearts of everyone around you. Having you around is considered to be quite the privilege!

Me : (cat) dont look amused lol

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

So Dr. John or Yo Han name seems came from pioneer doctor that setting up the 1st ambulance in Korea...

Spoiler

QANNEk2.jpg

Its a good episode in MITH (ep 74). And its funny that the foreigner teaching the members korean culture & food lol. Hes so well versed in Korean too

No number.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

Hi all . Busy weekend with my brother’s wedding. 

@Ameera Ali I hv not had the time to start even melting me . Don’t think I can handle so many

@Lmangla dun worry ! Makjang melodramas have their appeal & I don’t look down at it at all. In fact all the rating winners come from that genre . I can take it in small doses :D 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Finding my inner peace..in before my BP raises.....Sometimes you really need to be alone from everyone for a moment...just do some self reflection about what is happening around yourself. Think before you speak. Everything is going to be alright if you just calm down~

• Like 3
  • Love 4

16 minutes ago, triplem said:

Hi all . Busy weekend with my brother’s wedding. 

how come you are here? no gossipy aunts to keep you entertained? no pesky relatives having a meltdown over some minor wedding detail that really doesn't matter? no kids running around like a pack of wolves rummaging through all the food on the table? no last minute disasters where you forgot to pack something needed but small like hairpins?

• LOL 6

4 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

how come you are here? no gossipy aunts to keep you entertained? no pesky relatives having a meltdown over some minor wedding detail that really doesn't matter? no kids running around like a pack of wolves rummaging through all the food on the table? no last minute disasters where you forgot to pack something needed but small like hairpins?

Lol! No it’s quite different for us . We had some traditional ceremonies yesterday. This morning church wedding.   The dinner is later tonight at at hotel. My side of the family is very small and chilled & we invite only people we’re close to . Bride’s side is bigger  . :D Plus we hv wedding planners to take care of the details . I’m just taking a break at the hotel pool where my kiddo is swimming before we get ready

• Like 3
  • Awesome 3

kekeke... @triplem ~ I can't even imagine chilling by a pool during a wedding unless we were just there to attend as guest and not as a close relative.. otherwise, it is always madness. there are so many stories that happen that it can be quite hilarious and we talk about it for years. :lol: one of the funniest weddings -- it rained, as in monsoon rain during the ceremony in church ....and the dinner was outdoors. hahahaha... still have ridiculously funny memories of walking around in our wedding finery with high heels through mud! :joy:

• LOL 5

@angelangie you say that I’m rebellious eh? What if I tell you, I rebel & refuse to cry but I ended up will probably be crying? Lol :joy: prepping my tissues.  

I’m a rebel now?...a rebel who cries lol 

Sigh..fighting back the tears will be hard tmr :cry:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

random reading: high heels were invented for men! and the purpose was to able to sit better on a horse and this would impact how soldiers fight. "The high heel was originally about function, not fashion, during times of war " -- article

interesting!

P.S @jhonmiller ~ we all have bad days. hang in there! fighting!

• Love 1
  • Insightful 4

I just came across a truck-of-doom miss in When the Camellia Blooms :lol: That’s a first for me. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@Sushimi why Is Nokdu  the best drama for you after SFH:mrgreen: Your current oppa & miss scissor  have underline anger problems :joy:

15702741701570274118.gif

poor unnie:mrgreen:

5d9887c16270d789902385.gif?download

+2

• LOL 6

@Ameera Ali like my oppa lol. He has anger issues too. I see why they are so similar lol hahaha

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

4 hours ago, Sushimi said:

@angelangie you say that I’m rebellious eh? What if I tell you, I rebel & refuse to cry but I ended up will probably be crying? Lol :joy: prepping my tissues.  

I’m a rebel now?...a rebel who cries lol 

Sigh..fighting back the tears will be hard tmr :cry:

u are always a cute rebel lols

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

@triplem I think its safe to say, I can divided my oppas into 3 type of categories :

Pretty Boy de Oppas - marked with fair skin, a bit feminine sometimes, could be prettier than you at times. Ex : Seo Kang Joon, other young boyband oppas :lol:

Manly de Oppas - flowing with man charm, looks strong, muscle is a must, looks good in sweat & blood. Ex : my new acquisition Lee Seung Gi, So Ji Sub :wub:

Ahjussi de Oppas - this one is matured oppa with a lot of life experience. I always clap for them for maintaining their self so well, theyre well rippened kimchi! Ex : Lee Seo Jin, Ji Jin Hee :D

hs9nfqv.jpg

Any other oppas type that I missed out? :lol:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3

@Lawyerh just so you  know, Suzy put your oppa  ( LSG ) In good for nothing category :mrgreen:  - make her annoyed with Suzy more :joy:

5d98947b6ec4a100154853.gif?download

+2

• LOL 5

9 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

real life could be worst than makjang drama case 

OMG, this is real makjang. It beats the fictional drama.

Poor wife. She was raising twins at home and her husaband crossing the line with his costar. I wish the wife will filed the lawsuit against the husband too. Both comit adultery.

Press conference? I remember reading recently about another TW celebrity who had a tearful press conference,  about apologising an adultery too.

I love my ordinary, boring life.

• Like 6

I will stay in my room too like  oppa if I still have this phone :sweat_smile::joy:

download

+2

• LOL 8