Quantcast
angelangie

Add and Subtract Game

8 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

i actually don't understand bromance at all and so would not be qualified to answer. however, I do really enjoy siblings and family relationships in dramas. it is why I enjoy daily and weekend dramas more than pure romance dramas. I enjoy all those complex relationships and if they are dysfunctional makjang, give me a popcorn and I will watch with glee. it is like a free round of gossip and I can really enjoy because none of them are real. kekekek... . so from that perspective, maybe you just value other relationships just as much as romance?

hahaha i been told to keep an open mind on this....i was like....okie just not that i dont like them or cant accept them....

however i prefer brotherhood friendship term better than being called 'BroMance' 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hahaha i been told to keep an open on this....i was like....okie just not that i dont like them or cant accept them....

however i prefer brotherhood friendship term better than being called 'BroMance' 

same here! high five. for me, brotherhood friendship is so special and the word bromance feels like a sad episode of masterchef where they take a good dish dish and turn into something strange.... :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

source.gif

• LOL 4

3 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

same here! high five. for me, brotherhood friendship is so special and the word bromance feels like a sad episode of masterchef where they take a good dish dish and turn into something strange.... :sweatingbullets:

^5 

lols somehow in a sense we do understand each other huh :)

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

4 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

bromance

Ehhh don’t say it like this~ I look at bromance as a great Best Friend friendship. Lol. 

• LOL 5

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

*What make u ship a couple ?

my answer to this is very simple......because they look good together 

bwahahah.. I like how your answer is so precise and simple whereas mine was one loooooonnnnng essay! :joy: hahahaha.. but it has been a while since we got to talk about taecgui and so maybe I just got very excited. kekekek....

• LOL 4

13 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Ehhh don’t say it like this~ I look at bromance as a great Best Friend friendship. Lol. 

kekekke... so this will sound like a rant, sorry! but I really dont' get why a good friendship is tagged in this weird mixed category of friendship and romance. why? all relationships are precious in their own way and they serve a purpose. our different relatives. it is why we have aunts, mothers, uncles, fathers, cousins, brothers, sisters, etc. friendship is also precious but for me, tagging romance and friendship together in this mashup word seems like a sacrilege and insult in some way.

what's wrong with the word friendship? it feels like a good friendship has been corrupted by unnecessary shades and it reduces the friendship into something strange. thats why I don't like the current times where people don't seem to value friendship on a pure basis. throughout history, every great literature has a character of a great friend. this friend has their own lives and history but is there to support the hero or heroine through their journey and then they go off. friendships are beautiful on its own and is a good thing.

that said, am like @angelangie, I don't get it but I will try and not diss something I don't understand...

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

12 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

bwahahah.. I like how your answer is so precise and simple whereas mine was one loooooonnnnng essay! :joy: hahahaha.. but it has been a while since we got to talk about taecgui and so maybe I just got very excited. kekekek....

hahahah i know how you feel....however my answer is really very simple lols.....visual for me first then after that the chemistry they have on screen will pull me deeper lols :P 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

One more question guys :joy:

Do you like similar personality couple? Or opposite attract personality more? 

I think opposite attract more interesting to see lol.

Im not too loyal with my ship to @staygold... haha.... 

kekeke... trying a short answer. hahahaha. so when I was younger, I loved the opposite attracts. there will be fireworks, word battles, glares -- so much fun! but then as you get older, you also see how some similar personality couples are also sweet and can be so moving even though they are the quieter romances. you get appreciation for both. so now am like @angelangie, the visual attracts you, then dynamic makes it interesting, you are ready to enjoy the couple in the drama.

@staygold ~ am not a loyal shipper either. many times, right after they get together in the drama, I absolutely lose interest in them even while drama is airing. ^_^ ofcourse, this problem is most relevant for those who watch daily and weekend dramas. but it has happened even with shorter dramas where I am like "ahem, can these two breakup? they are so boring!"

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

18 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

But it has happened even with shorter dramas where I am like "ahem, can these two breakup? they are so boring!"

I thought only me with twisted mind like this :joy::joy::joy: Same lmangla...same... 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

@Lmangla Shipping takes too much energy and time! I wud rather watch and drop newer dramas! :lol: 

I am trying to recall which otp chemi blew my mind. As in both the leads were equally good and balanced each other perfectly.

Edit: Was it IU-LJK in scarlet heart? There was also this pair in Age of Youth:

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, staygold said:

I am trying to recall which otp chemi blew my mind. As in both the leads were equally good and balanced each other perfectly.

+2

TYH ukulele couple is my go to one lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, staygold said:

@Lmangla Shipping takes too much energy and time! I wud rather watch and drop newer dramas! :lol: 

true shipping takes alot of energy....lols i didnt knew how we kept that up previously @Lmangla

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Mine is a super scandalous ship - she’s married & all . I will get strike by lightning for shipping them IRL :mrgreen:but seriously overflowing natural chemistry on & off screen btwn the OTP of Love Affairs in the Afternoon. 

Spoiler

• LOL 1
  • Love 3