Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

19 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

every time I see the title, I wonder about the name. Mowgli is the name of the kid in jungle book right? any connection?

ML grew up in the jungle, away from society. FL finds him in the forest and gives him the name "Mowgli" due to the fact that she found him in the jungle and he doesn't have a name.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

@mouse007 i watched. But stop at around 20's. It was funny at first, but getting monoton. I agree 2nd lead more interesting! The 2nd lead is Taiwanese. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, Lawyerh said:

@mouse007 i watched. But stop at around 20's. It was funny at first, but getting monoton. I agree 2nd lead more interesting! The 2nd lead is Taiwanese. 

I'm only on ep 9 and it's slow-going bec I'm pretty busy these days. It just feels like it's dragging and I don't find ML exciting or compelling to watch. TBH, I prefer the other males in this drama. LOL

Didn't know second lead is Taiwanese! He's adorable.

• Like 6

LSG is to die for! :wub:

• Love 5

58 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

What is everyone watching these days? I feel so out-of-touch here. I should probably visit this thread more frequently.. if only I had the time!

An emotional roller coster of dramas...

Having that pre-ending emotions for a drama right now...

Watching some light ones too. Like Nokdu. It's hilarious. 

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 4

@Ameera Ali MDL plan to watch and on hold list are a joke! :lol: Aint nobody got the time to truthfully pursue them! 

@Sushimi This is my fav quote abt music 'With the right music, you either forget everything or you remember everything."

@mouse007 I tried watching mowgli boy. It didnt entertain me enuf to get hooked.

• Like 1
  • Love 6

1 hour ago, mouse007 said:

What is everyone watching these days? I feel so out-of-touch here. I should probably visit this thread more frequently.. if only I had the time!

@mouse007 if I started with my list of what I am watching  , I feel we would need all day :joy:

5d97608b64a2e312780216.gif?download

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, staygold said:

This is my fav quote abt music 'With the right music, you either forget everything or you remember everything."

So true..sometimes just hearing the tip of it,immediately remind me of the memories and i will be like *Press skip button*

Have you listen to any of SFH's Osts? They are twisted but they are real nice. I love it actually. All of the parts :D

Ost:Blow off is so good!

• Like 3
  • Love 3

43 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

An emotional roller coster of dramas...

Having that pre-ending emotions for a drama right now...

Watching some light ones too. Like Nokdu. It's hilarious. 

I'm tempted to start Nokdu!

35 minutes ago, staygold said:

@mouse007 I tried watching mowgli boy. It didnt entertain me enuf to get hooked.

@staygold I'm starting to get bored with My Mowgli Boy.. only on ep 9 but it's definitely not the type of drama that makes me want to watch episode after episode. Might start one of the dramas you've recommended instead.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

What can 

5d97968ec85d7689487297.gif?download

Of course they can make  nonsense team :joy:

5d979a1a45303445371361.gif?download

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, staygold said:

I had heard 7 stages of love but never heard 7 stages of grief! 

I heard about 5 stages of grief. But if love has 7 stages, I guess it could be 7 for grief also.

My random post.

I`ve not watched Big Forest but I wish I was there in the scene.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

My random post.

I`ve not watched Big Forest but I wish I was there in the scene.

Can I be in this scene too:joy:

Dream is free right @triplem :tounge_wink:

they needed of a white towels @Sarang21 

+2

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

On 9/29/2019 at 11:30 PM, Dhakra said:

That's the difference, which you don't get. What do I need to know about people when they brainlessly just fangirl anything that happens in drama? They are just there for their actress/actor, he could throw puppies off a cliff and they would say: "Ohhh, look how cute his/her hands are", just for the sole reason of cheering on something? Regardless of credibility, tenor or plot. But your whole plan is based on me liking Kpop groups. That's like I would say all fangirls are dumb, because they like actors

I can't stop laughing after reading this :D  :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

SFH DAY!

OMGGGG THE WAIT IS ENDING! 

CAN START FAN GURL ENGINE LIAO!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh @Ameera Ali ~ nothing beats cat girl divorce in terms of HUH?? reaction... but today randomly stumbled on to some gossip (no idea who these folks are) but still....

so #1 -- so leads have affair. wife (leong) sends mistress (wang) legal notice for adultery. " In a twist from the usual drama scenarios where the wife confronts the mistress, the relatives of the mistress went to confront Ma's wife instead. On Wednesday, Leong alleged on social media that she has been "harassed" at home. The media reported that Wang's mother and aunt went to speak to the married couple. In videos uploaded on Leong's social media accounts, Wang's aunt is seen scolding Ma for being irresponsible and accusing Leong of being responsible for his infidelity."

so what do folks think -- loyal relatives? or just plain strange?

#2 even more stranger headline which I had to click after reading it: Taiwan actress Jiang Ping divorces husband after his affair with her mother.

so no one - @triplem (ahem!) talk bad about makjang or weekend dramas okay, they are sane! :lol:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

@Lmangla

I think cat custody no one can beat them! Like ever! :lol:

No 1. Don't u think looks weird, the cheaters hold "joint press con"? Lol 

No. 2. :joy: real life could be worst than makjang drama case :scream: I rest my case..no more comment lol... :grimace:

• LOL 6
  • Love 1