Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

This thread is a safe space, but please don't say things like this elsewhere publicly.

For your own safety.

:joy:

Am I safe from @Lmangla though? :shivers:i should put that previous post in spoiler..just in case LMH fans are here.

@superspace ahajahahaha whats with 2 rice cookers! 

• Replies 136.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sushimi

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)   All our chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!   We have chosen three sageuks: 1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla). BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday. Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!  

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, the

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, partyon said:

@im0202 @wallflowersforjane Thank you both! :kiss_wink: You're awesome!

@im0202 Not sure what you mean by rice grain border, but sure, why not? :joy:

How about this picture?

Reveal hidden contents

6c96a26cf032ce7ce3245d956963ff6b.jpg

Let's go for a dramatic look together with the rice, shall we ? :D

Okay nice pic btw (he’s so fiiiine)

Two versions:

Spoiler

PP6xbkV.jpg

B2VFfff.jpg

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, im0202 said:

Okay nice pic btw (he’s so fiiiine)

Two versions:

WOOOOOWWWW ! :love:@im0202 You're so good at making these! I like both!

Thank you so much! :kiss_wink: (Sent you a little gift for your efforts, did you receive it?)

Other friends on this thread, which one do you prefer? Would love to hear your opinion. :kiss_wink:

350 ***recalculated according to first number on page

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Lol @superspace just noticed your 2 rice cookers DP...

Looks like Dr. Garden is trying to decide between the rice cookers. So cute :joy:

Edit: @partyon I made the more greyscale version as an after-thought because your current dp is black and white so maybe you would prefer something more muted?

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, im0202 said:

Edit: @partyon I made the more greyscale version as an after-thought because your current dp is black and white so maybe you would prefer something more muted?

Chose the gray scale one! Thank you once again!

:Megathanks:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3
6 minutes ago, partyon said:

Chose the gray scale one! Thank you once again!

:Megathanks:

You're welcome! 
:heart1:

I think I need to start selling my dp and translating services :naughty:

(jkjk, but donations are appreciated hehe)

:piggie:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, partyon said:

Not only are they introducing way too many new people at once, but the storytelling is a choppy too. So no wonder. Will post some thoughts on the other thread. :kiss_wink:

I enjoyed the watch overall though I find there are something (like what you've mentioned) in HP that I don't like... I did rant once in this thread instead of the HP drama thread for fear of the attack from fanatics....

Have like a few pages to catch up.... like your new profile pic by the way though why @im0202 gave you a special color grain ring but not the bright colored one .... I mean that is gold! [pun intended]

Edited by 000231846597
rephrasing
  • LOL 4

@Lawyerh is the real scammer @cenching she does not need the capitalist badge . 

@im0202 I’m not so sure , but if you bank in your points, maybe can’t be stolen.  Let me see what HY says 

@wallflowersforjane all the technical bits is again up to HY . This whole economy is his design . Your suggestion sounds fun . 

1 hour ago, superspace said:

I also have some ideas of new shipper thread and variety show! :doggie:

So I can create a new one as long as it hasn't existed before, is t correct? This is my first time create a topic/thread. :D

+2

Yes . Can . Make sure it’s a real potential ship . Like it was from some drama or variety 

wow wow ....you guys are hard core making money . 

9 hours ago, partyon said:

I did.... I'm so confused.... :D Not only are they introducing way too many new people at once, but the storytelling is a choppy too. So no wonder. Will post some thoughts on the other thread

@im0202 can help with the character relationship chart I guess. I think she made one before. If you still want I can help and share the character descriptions that I have translated before ^_^

I was still catching up with the thread but I see @snowlou and @ktcjdrama changed their dp to SHwa and WJ respectively. Combining it with @Lawyerh dp, we got one iksong happy family then? :glasses:

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, triplem said:

Yes @angelangie we look like cult . Now I hv to really look at the names to tag 

Actually @triplem yours is the most obvious cos the pic so zoomed in we can see the abs so clearly :joy:

• LOL 1
  • Guest pinned this topic