Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, partyon said:

I also deposited points into the bank now, and I was like.

question if i want to give someone points do i have to give money to the site/or something to get points?????

or can i just give points to people without giving money to site/or something???

this is very confuzzling-2

Edited by mirmz
cuz i want to ;)
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I'm still catching up with the posts, and I had some problem with accessing soompi earlier.

questions to HP thread members @kokodus @snowlou @wallflowersforjane @im0202 @triplem and others that I didn't tag:

- What is it about a fan war between YYS' fans and WG shipper? YYS' fan doesn't like WG shipper to ship YYS with SHB or it's another problem?

- How is the situation in the main thread nowadays? Is it safe yet to visit or is there still some different opinion post that might cause some problem?

To all

What is this shop features? I've read twice but didn't understand yet about the features :sweatingbullets:

644 ?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, mirmz said:

question if i want to give someone points do i have to give money to the site/or something to get points?????

this is very confuzzling

You can click on ‘donate points’ under their posts too! Easier hehe.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, im0202 said:

You can click on ‘donate points’ under their posts too! Easier hehe.

okay thank you!!! :kiss_wink:

also thank you too @Lawyerh!!! :kiss_wink:

Edited by mirmz
cuz i want to ;)
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, im0202 said:

I got the notice!! Waaaa:heart:

Why didn't I get a notice? Are you sure you donated points to me?

:D

• LOL 2

1 minute ago, partyon said:

Why didn't I get a notice? Are you sure you donated points to me?

:D

I tried again!! :D

• Love 2

Just now, im0202 said:

I tried again!! :D

Now I got a notice! :kiss_wink: I can see that my bank points increased, but you can't see them in the bank transactions :cry:

@Lawyerh It's bank points, not reputation points that are being donated.

Thank you @im0202 :heart:

• Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

1 minute ago, partyon said:

Now I got a notice! :kiss_wink: I can see that my bank points increased, but you can't see them in the bank transactions :cry:

Lol later we gonna be calling for OTPs and verification codes for our bank accounts on here :joy:

• LOL 3

I love the concept of dramas that involve time traveling, like Live up to your name! Yes, but I’m more of the opposite. Instead of the dynasty enters the current era, I love it when the current era enters the dynasty era. It’s funny how the current era guy tells the dynasty era people let’s eat BBQ. Then all of the dynasty era people like what is B..B..Q? Then like the current era guy also like “Wah..Very makjang...Like Graceful Family like that.” Then the dynasty people just like “What the  is this graceful family thing.” :joy:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

2 minutes ago, im0202 said:

Lol later we gonna be calling for OTPs and verification codes for our bank accounts on here :joy:

Yeah, I'm thinking it probably isn't a bad idea. We never know what Loan Shark @triplem and her team comes up with.... :joy:

Just kidding @triplem :kiss_wink:

• LOL 3

16 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

questions to HP thread members @kokodus @snowlou @wallflowersforjane @im0202 @triplem and others that I didn't tag:

- What is it about a fan war between YYS' fans and WG shipper? YYS' fan doesn't like WG shipper to ship YYS with SHB or it's another problem?

- How is the situation in the main thread nowadays? Is it safe yet to visit or is there still some different opinion post that might cause some problem?

Essentially that. Thrown in with some tone of voice / attitude issues that YYS fans perceive of and take offense at WG shippers on Twitter. Then you have possessiveness / gatekeeping / the best way to stan him / how new fans are not as valid as older fans. BOOMS! Fan war!

Main thread seems to have settled into a cordial tennis match. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Lawyerh It's bank points, not reputation points that are being donated.

wait please explain what bank points are. i know this makes me sound incredibly stupid but i dont know what you mean.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

15 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

@alleram95 Are you in PAC? On the Wintergarden thread some people have more or less explained what happened... 

Actually if you haven’t joined the club, now’s a good time because you get an extra 25 points!!:D

(I’ll let you catch up with the thread slowly hehe)

Oh btw theres nothing much on the main thread. It’s the same old same old but it’s ignorable!

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

1 minute ago, mirmz said:

wait please explain what bank points are. i know this makes me sound incredibly stupid but i dont know what you mean.

Well, everytime you post, you get bank points that can be used to buy items in the store. :) when you rich a 100 you can deposit and earn interest through there. :) 

+2

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

I'm still catching up with the posts, and I had some problem with accessing soompi earlier.

To all

What is this shop features? I've read twice but didn't understand yet about the features :sweatingbullets:

644 ?

Don't worry it is always safe to visit HP thread...I am there :lol:. But there are some interesting posts :ph34r:...let's say I am letting everyone have their say ...I wanna see how long people's stamina can last. 

Spoiler

tenor.gif?itemid=5394554

The summary of the WG fandom war can be read here... written by kokodus

Just now, Sushimi said:

Well, everytime you post, you get bank points that can be used to buy items in the store. :) when you rich a 100 you can deposit and earn interest through there. :) 

oh thank you <3

• Like 1
  • Love 3

4 minutes ago, mirmz said:

Not stupid :kiss_wink: So they rolled out this new feature called Members Shop this morning. You see it in the top banner. There is also a banner on the top that explains what it is.

Essentially they introduced other types of points which you can use to buy stuff and donate with. They are not the same as your reputation points. :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

I hate it when I spell things wrongly but they sound the same..Rich and reach urghhhhh:sweatingbullets:

+2

• LOL 2
  • Love 1