Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@Ameera Ali O I like the visuals of LDG and that lady.  Lovely soft dreamy pastels (clothing - reverse for male and female) and white background.  Very nice.

I just went and read the updates in the thread. So Dan and YS get their happy ever after I assume from the hug in the end?  But a little too late for the fans who want a wedding, kids, and bed scene?  Did the writer give a valid reason as to how Dan managed to move the hand of God to become human (because I thought the initial premise was that it wasn’t a possibility at all?).  Or was that just all a dream?  And they stayed on their original metaphysical state ie she human and he angel?  I guess when the subs come out people will know for sure.

EDIT - so hard to understand why fans get so uptight about any criticism directed at their idol.  The drama (and other side characters) and the actor are separate entities.  Intricately linked but still separate.  Yes they chose to star in the drama but based on a skeleton of a plot line and a general character synopsis.  They are at the mercy of the writer once they sign on. No amount of great acting will detract from huge plot holes.  Just because I don’t like the drama storyline or how the character is written doesn’t mean I stop following an actor/actress?  In fact you could argue that the realistic fan who avidly follows an actor/actress regardless is the more reliable?  I like kokkuri33’s analysis (this is the Scientist in me talking), it’s rational, logical (non-emotive) and backed up by facts.  :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

@nrllee actually I am objective. I can like an actor in a role but dislike him in another,  so I tend to like the drama itself these days :)

• Like 3
  • Love 4

Morning all! Another busy day before I can dive into my dramas...

@Ameera Ali I love seeing Dark Angel and Nina... I am glad it seems that she is teaching little ones and found joy in it...?

• Like 1
  • Love 3

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Ur Ipoh classmate ? @triplem

Oh thank god he grew up handsome. :P

@nrllee haha you must hv gone & read the hot thread :lol:

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

30 minutes ago, triplem said:

haha you must hv gone & read the hot thread

Busted :lol:.  Curiosity got the better of me.  Meechutso (?) seems to be doing a stellar job of moderating (self governance) and keeping the peace so maybe mods don’t need to step in.

EDIT - wait so the angel Dan becomes human (implied by some in the thread)? And they live happily ever after?  How did the writer swing that ending?  Hmmm...almost makes me want to watch it to find out. :lol:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Sleepylicious :relieved: 

Thinking about Namchi and Jinchi...hehehehehehehe

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

37 minutes ago, triplem said:

Oh thank god he grew up handsome. :P

Lol... he grew up from that awkward hair... elvis presley style? :ph34r:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

it is boring.. :dissapointed: we are ready to hear explanation from auditors now.. okay our destiny in 2019 will be determined this afternoon :glasses:

• LOL 3

Was forced to listen unnecessary convo. Cos in foodcourt u will hear person talk nxt to u. Whether u want or not :ph34r:

So basically someone want long job title to justify what she do. Just do ur job well girl i would say.

And shes kind of saying fresh grad shd not have fancy title. Cos theyre inexperienced and world would laugh at them... ermmm okay. 

Quickly eat my food and go. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

538 :blush:

watching love affairs in the afternoon ep 2 .. dangerous situation. songseng nim is caring more than her hubby xixixixix. 911 !! :relieved:

@Lawyerh sometimes people just need apreciation. wkwkwkwk.. I think rather than long job title, I would prefer more income hua ha ha ha ha.. am I too transparent? :ph34r:

• LOL 6

EDIT - wait so the angel Dan becomes human (implied by some in the thread)? And they live happily ever after?  How did the writer swing that ending?  Hmmm...almost makes me want to watch it to find out. :lol:

Don’t bother , the Ending was mixed of Dan your are stalker , you are not doing ur job , following YS all day you fired :yum:

some adopted of Disney movies , the magic tears & copying other show ending like Abyss. ( The whole Cha Min floating and following Go Se Yeon around for three years. Dan followed LYS for 3 months and he was granted an earlier time to be with LYS, unlike Cha Min who waited 3 years. :lol: ) 

* ( ) as watcher of Abyss conform it :mrgreen:

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, Sejabin said:

@Lawyerh sometimes people just need apreciation. wkwkwkwk.. I think rather than long job title, I would prefer more income hua ha ha ha ha.. am I too transparent? :ph34r:

Ikr lol... its more realistic... 

The girl quite free cos she want to propose to boss new long job title. I was like... hmm she got nothing to do or what.... she discuss it the whole time i ate my ayam ... i was like... ehm can i ate in peace or not....lol. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1