Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Sometimes I sat at one corner of Soompi wondering to myself, Er why? Like is Guest that scary lol.My thread friends and I,all enjoying ourselves burning our brains trying to find answers and not being scared at all. Like we are investigating stuff but not being scared? It’s like police crime genre stuff. Every two episodes got new case one. They tell you about why the victim gets possessed typically because the victim have met up with anger/sadness etc then the spirit takes advantage of it. Then overall we have one big case that drives The whole story, who/where is the spirit reside in. Like the vessel. Some of the case that lead up to the possession is quite emotional, like I feel for the victim. So it kinda have a different effect from being scared. Then they show you conflict between the three, the trust issues as each people have a certain ‘suspicion’ around them. As they try to figure out where did the spirit come from. Then they dive into the family story of how the three are connected on that faithful night. And how the faithful night will be referenced almost every single episode. It’s quite interesting. The cast will go through with everyone crying at least one time in the series, the thrill , the excitement is stellar. 

@triplem @Lawyerh

Everytime when people say it’s scary, I’m like huh? Lol. So we crack down on every episode wondering about where is the spirit as each victim they got kinda ‘hint’ where is the spirit. So we forgo the scariness to it.

@Ameera Ali you can find out which episode is it when you watch mwahaha

@cenching @ktcjdrama can say her speech lol

#preaching101

• LOL 4

@sushilicious Maybe I'll give a try ep.1 when the sun out there is very bright...

Today is a bit cloudy :joy: So today is not a good day for it :tounge_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

No number...

Lets dance!! It's called floss dance? I just know lol....

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

:ph34r: Bricks... :lol:

Spoiler

Aka obsessive fan..like me :) #proud

• LOL 4

Ok just gotta gushed about this dancing.....

Sooo... beautiful & heartfelt.... 

@Ameera Ali @ktcjdramaI have girl crush on her... her hand so pretty... and she really look like real balerina here....

• Love 3

14 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

@Lawyerh I love Henry :kiss_wink:

Ikr... hes so talented.... give him 100 for his language talent too aside than his dancing & music skills ...

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

5hrs20 minutes :relieved: can’t waittt

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@triplem & @Lawyerh thanks :heart:

9 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

But i don't use the packaging to stir my coffee no no.....:joy:

I understand :mrgreen: , the only people can drink a coffee that been stir with packaging , that people who have handsome guy in their office to stir it with packaging :lol: 

@triplem when you get time , watch Angel’s last mission: love - it quit good :wub:

@sushilicious you want me to watch it , oh no I can’t risk it  :mrgreen:

@Lawyerh look everyone keep touching this guy , even the director  - poor soul his face saying it all :joy:

15599870171559986982.gif

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

On 6/8/2019 at 9:34 AM, ktcjdrama said:

@Lawyerh I love Henry :kiss_wink:

Me too. He is very talented especially in playing the violin and electric  organ

• Like 1
  • Love 2

39 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

you want me to watch it , oh no I can’t risk it  :mrgreen:

Hahah @ktcjdrama and @cenchingare watching. You should join them :)

• LOL 3

I would never stir my instant whatever with its packaging... eew... :mask:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

55 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I would never stir my instant whatever with its packaging... eew... :mask:

Shudders. It's like dipping your index finger in the cup and stirring the coffee with your finger. Uncivilized.

If real teaspoons aren't available, then disposable coffee stirrers, either the wooden and plastic, are cheap. A green/environment-friendly coffee shop near me have started to use gluten-free, dried pasta noodle as an alternative but I'm not yet mentally conditioned to dip angel-hair/linguini/fettucine/spaghetti pasta in my coffee early in the morning. 

My order of preference: 

real teaspoon > plastic knife > plastic spoon > wooden coffee stirrer > plastic coffee stirrer (the one that looks like a straw for elves)  > pasta noodle > index finger > packaging

Sorry. I'm OCD this morning. :blink:

Have a good weekend, y'all. 

Edited to add: @Lawyerh, I'm enjoying that Angel's Last Mission, too and blogging about it. I like the ballet themes but the religious aspect, not so much.  

• LOL 3

14 minutes ago, packmule3 said:

Edited to add: @Lawyerh, I'm enjoying that Angel's Last Mission, too and blogging about it. I like the ballet themes but the religious aspect, not so much.  

May I know your blog link? Hehehe....

Spoiler

I like the angel & demon backstory and of course the ballet performance too....

When she danced with KW, I'm quite shuddered with the actress performance.

She's like different person, and her ballet very fluent there. She can differentiate Mathil with YS character whose just come back from ballet again. 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

May I know your blog link? Hehehe....

Hide contents

I like the angel & demon backstory and of course the ballet performance too....

When she danced with KW, I'm quite shuddered with the actress performance.

She's like different person, and her ballet very fluent there. She can differentiate Mathil with YS character whose just come back from ballet again. 

It's bitchesoverdramas.com. Yes. I know the name is a doozy but I'm a bad Bee so I might as well own it and flaunt it. 

Here's the link to my interpretation of Giselle.  

https://bitchesoverdramas.com/2019/06/07/angels-last-mission-love-on-giselle

I just told @nearsea that when YeonSeo dances, it's a given that her dance will be so sublime that it will move an angel to tears. For a performance artist that's the best praise ever: being sublime. It goes beyond regular compliments like,  cute, pretty, beautiful, awesome, technically perfect, flawless, etc.  

When you move someone to tears, it means you've touched somebody's soul. You've left an indelible mark on that person. And that's what pure art is supposed to be. 

:)

BTW, that's how it's connected to the rain. To the gentle rain that comes with Angel Dan. That gentle rain = heaven's tears

lol. I've forgotten to write about the tears in my other posts. Will have to do it now. 

Later! 

• Like 4

Sugarlicious is such a sticky mess sometimes...going all crazy for her Oppa lol.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

waiting for bedtime!

Never have I heard someone waiting for bedtime lol...like I would love to have the time to watch videos haha...scream for oppa (sugar stop it!)

and not go to bed haha. :) you should enjoy your time as much as you can before going to bed. Read a book maybe? :) Take this time to calm yourself down and think about your day...just enjoy the moment...then go to bed haha

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@Lawyerh @Ameera Ali sugar here. Bless me with some rom-com suggestions :D i’m Not sure if I’m going to watch abyss...but just recommend me some rom-com. In the mood for love people :D

..Not sure when I will disappear again so yeah, hope that I can watch some rom-com stuff before the feeling goes away.

no number

• LOL 4