Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

@Lmangla I guess if they had kept it rather cartoonish, it may be easier on the eyes?? I don't know... lol...

@Ameera Ali why you crying?

in terms of characters, removing some of the cartoon feels made the movie better as there was actual acting from aladdin and jaffar. but in terms of set design, it was done by someone who had no sense of history. persian architecture is known for beautiful clean lines but with a grande feel. so one of our dynasties/kingdom is mughal (came from persia) and the palaces and forts are so incredible.

but this set designer took stuff from other architectural styles that makes no sense if you know history. it was extremely distracting to see design details that belong to other regions and periods just dumped there like clutter. like I said, as long as you can close your eyes to such details, the movie works. but I still felt like sets weren't grand enough in comparison to asian historical movies in general which just sparkle and make you feel the grandeur.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

8 minutes ago, triplem said:

some negative reactions to where the story is headed

Well, it is very clear already from the start how the roles would be... so I have no complaint because I know what I signed up for...

I only hope writer-nim don't wreck the train with too weak corporate plots, which we've been served only pieces here and there so far, and I can't even make any speculation at all on that part yet, despite being a crime-mystery lover. Or maybe I've been too focused on our OTP :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

what negative reaction , did I miss something, I was busy with lion :mrgreen:

There are some folks who don't exactly like the continued deception so to speak. But that is the main storyline ...so like @ktcjdrama I have no issues with it . 

Edited by triplem
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

@triplem , me too I don’t have issues with it , she not hurting anyone :) - everything fair in love and war isn’t :mrgreen:

like this discussion on one night spring drama , some people saying lead girl cheating because she meet this guy she like :mrgreen: , for me I take it she Want to know him better  so she can choose probably :phew: 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

like this discussion on one night spring drama , some people saying lead girl cheating because she meet this guy she like :mrgreen: , for me I take it she Want to know him better  so she can choose probably :phew: 

For Spring Night, I myself found it rather hard to get on board the ship. Because it is a serious drama, and what she is going through is very real so I don't blame the girl at all. But wished she would have been more firm with her positioning. Although that's difficult too when family members are involved. These doubts of relationship happen even for married couple, much less a dating couple. 

As for Secret Life, the tone is light and a lot of the scenes are for laughs, not to be taken seriously. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, triplem said:

There are some folks who don't exactly like the continued deception so to speak.

At first im also questioning a bit but ep 6 was nicely done.. haha i like galhee so i hope boss love her too asap...

I think spring nite also will soon encounter backlash maybe cos involving lying & sort of cheat lol

Thanks @Ameera Ali for drop by on my ship :wub::lol:

• Love 3