Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

16 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

His brain could make out her face because her whole outfit ensemble is firmly registered in his mind. When she is sans red cardigan, ponytail n flat shoes, her face also blurs out. 

And it's not the private life, that's Lion's show. It's the secret life :D:P 

Thanks, for both the answer and the correction. The titles are just too similar...

5 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

He can't see her. Her image is imprinted in his memory, so he just has this image in his subconscious. It is connected with her red cardigan, eyeglasses and hairstyle. He tried a trick, he asked her to untie her hair, take the glasses and the ted cardigan. Guess what? He didn't recognize her face.

_2

I see. So, someone else who has her look could also look like her?

• Like 3
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I see. So, someone else who has her look could also look like her?

I guess so :D but then at the end of the episode, the doctor was saying if his blood pressure rises, he will able to recognize the face. One of the things that make blood pressure rise is falling in love. I think if he falls in love with the fake "Veronica", he will recognize her face too :D (if you don't know, the secretary impersonated the character of Veronica Park, whom he was supposed to be dating)

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@staygold @Ameera Ali @ktcjdrama @Lawyerh @Sejabin

fCCYCVz.gif

May The God of Sugar and Honey blesses you tonight....:joy:

It has been forever since I heard the term ACDC.....:joy: Brought back some sweet and sour memories....:joy: KJW is a very enigmatic species, he is reeking hot sex appeals and pheromones. The way he moves talks and stares can melted the Everest and he is not even trying....:glasses:

+2

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

What are you guys talking about? All these AC/DC stuff. All I know is that AC is Alternating current and DC is Direct current. This is 10th standard physics. Lol. 

• LOL 4

+2

@Dhakra The S2 is not exciting. Idk its lacking of something. That arson fire case so boring too.. :mellow: Not sure maybe will drop this. 

It is not as good as the first drama, but I thought it wasn't too bad, but the drama does some questionable decisions. Still hope for S3

@stroppyseOh hello, long time no see current fav mod. :D 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Arrghh... @cenching !!!! I had to wake up to such gif....!!!

:bawling: I still can't bring myself to watch HPL... @Sejabin helpppppp!!!

I don't know why but I can't stand watching KJW with PMY... Sorry in advance to her fans here... Like when watching TYH, I like seeing LDW and YIN together. I get excited and I want to see more and more of them... but not here in HPL. I can't, just can't..... 

@sushilicious I finished V2 ep.4. Didn't progress at all yesterday because my daughter was hogging onto the laptop, and I had a little headache so didn't want to use my phone to watch. Was actually targeting to finish V2 before V3 ep.3 airs. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

@ktcjdrama i watched hpl until ep 11. Dont think will continue too. The story is non existent. While watching i was continue thinking can the clock run faster lol. 

@triplem ur male apron started already.. lol.. how is it? @Sejabin ur HJH look handsome. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

826 :love:

@Lawyerh he is always handsome.. and very thoughtful you must to heard he talking in reality show. his voice very soft and tender :love: I am totally his victim :kiss_wink:

@cenching seems PMY now enjoying to kiss KJW too. hahahahaha oh gosh this drama is too messy now. both can not stop to kiss each other now WKKWWKWKWKWKWK

I HATE KIM JAE WOOK :weary::joy:

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 2
  • LOL 3

@ktcjdramahaha, it’s fine. You don’t need to watch it all. Lol, I actually prefer KW to look like what he is in V3:sweat_smile: that rough looking, guy. So I don’t mind not watching V2 :joy:

@Lawyerh join us :) we are serving up some ryokan hotspring for you to enjoy...

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh

Yesterday episode is good, finally something came up. It had put the final nail in the coffin that LeeSol is their mother and she’s alive and kicking...

@Sejabin

I saw you had successfully posted some gifs.....Congrats....

VXXogey.gif

+2

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

@kokodus I watched PYHOMS you suggest me. When I login to my YT. It just popped out on my homepage so I didn't need to search it anymore. So far I like it. It such a simple university life with the best friend and lover. I wonder Pu Pei will regret once MoMo start liking hue yi. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@cenching because I am online using laptop now at office xixixix.. if at home I use handphone and that a bit complicated lol. too lazy to open laptop at home and I must to connect to hot spot and so on and so on.. aish... wkwkwkw :joy: I think I will use indihome but later lah.. abis gempa still lazy to take care things like this wkwkwkwk our tv on the wall still miring hahahaha have not called tukang yet for fixed it WKWKWKWWKWK.. 

boobib-s-lazy-days-line-stickers-line-st

• LOL 6

30 minutes ago, cenching said:

Yesterday episode is good, finally something came up. It had put the final nail in the coffin that LeeSol is their mother and she’s alive and kicking...

Great, I might just watch it now because there is finally a plot development, LOLOL... 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

:bawling: I still can't bring myself to watch HPL...

:joy: As a free human being you dont have to force yourself to watch something you dont want to or dont feel like. But as a friend it would be kind if you wud let us fangirl and tolerate us over nonsense when we go crazy over a drama! Thats what forums are supposed to do. I am getting a different vibe especially from @sushilicious. As if my drama choices aren't as good or well thought out as her's! I know, I know it is all in my head. I am just putting it out here so that I dont end up bottling up that feeling. :sweat_smile: I might just go all 'Dracarys' someday who knows!

Spoiler

tenor.gif

@cenching I think I am already half way crazy! Help!

+2

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

@Lawyerh join us :) we are serving up some ryokan hotspring for you to enjoy...

Ill be home alone for couple of days lol. Looks gory enough, my imagination tend to run wild, and i can jump at the slightest sound in my house .... ill better watch it next week hahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

16 minutes ago, staygold said:

As if my drama choices aren't as good or well thought out as her's! 

Lollll. You do you girl. Hahaha. I just have a crappy range of expectations haha. If i were to say anything mean. Don't take it to offence lollll. It was always meant to be a joking way. Cause IRl I'm like that :joy:

But anyways. Got to advertise and check out people's interest so i know who i can talk to that shares the same interest as I am :)

@Lawyerh haha. It's okay. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1