Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Thinker I'm only on ep 2 so I don't know yet but it's entertaining for sure. 

Also, I have +/- thread up on one screen and HP up on the other so sometimes, I'll hit refresh, it'll tell me to wait X amount of seconds before posting, and then I forget to refresh again as I'm watching HP. :lol: 

+2

@Thinker I used to work in the medical field so I have a weakness for hospital dramas in general. Even if I spend most of my time yelling at the screen because they're not wearing PPE, or doing CPR wrong or whatever. :lol: 

@stroppyse I didn't develop a crush on Chilbongie [though I hear it was hard not to] but I really hated Trash. I couldn't even get to the part of the show where the leads finally got together because I was just so disgusted/frustrated by his character. It's the only show that I dropped and then read synopses of all the episodes so that I'd know how it ends. 

1 hour ago, phikyl said:

@bairama Dooo it! Just don't read any of my comments under spoiler until you do. 

This episode is chock full of cute moments! 

im already streamed it last night:crazymad: so thirssst:rainbow:

Spoiler

i thought it would be bitter episode but the builds up is subtle & ooooh theyre just cute babiesss need to be protected, 3 of them rllyy!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@stroppyse Thinking about it now, I don't know if it was Trash himself or just the way his character was portrayed against the female lead. The female lead threw tantrums and acted like a child the majority of the time while he was the more serious one who acted like an adult. I just couldn't see how those two would work out at all. At least with Yoon Jae and Shi Won, they BOTH had the outbursts. I felt they were more compatible because neither one of them would just hold in their anger. They'd basically hash it out and yell at each other until they worked through the problem. 

Plus, wasn't there a thing where Trash did really gross things and then we were supposed to think it was cute? I might be wrong about that but I remember I was disgusted by something his character did and couldn't understand why the writers wanted us to find it endearing. 

Hahahaha. I told you we only had an hour or two max! 

4 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

So, really, the dynamic ultimately was about Trash taking care of the FL

Yes this. I really don't like this dynamic. I get that some people think that's what's going on with IOTNBO but I see the leads leaning on each other as equals and partners. They have their own careers and while MY might not like it, she understands the reason GT babies ST. That's what I like to see in a relationship. Not something one sided where it seems like one party absolutely NEEDS the other party to survive. 

@stroppyse I think I'm gonna save my energy for the 'real' battle to win 10,000 points hahahaha..this thread is now just for light exercise purpose only :lazyandfart:

@stroppyse and @phikyl I never watch reply series..and unlike many others, I'm so-so with prison playbook. I don't hate it but I don't love it either.. but HP is love :wub: 

@phikyl dear...is it possible that you persuade our MIA friend to come and join the real battle for 10,000 points? hahahahaha