Add and Subtract Game

Admin

13 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Need to count in two thread? :joy: Already cannot make it right with only 1 thread

I am all right if their no abs & kiss posted with adding 

** get distracted easily :yum:

+2

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, triplem said:

)

@Ameera Ali you may be on the stronger team and might win .. team sub got a lot of players who can camp for long...team add = team abs ..so busy and distracted all the time :lol:

You do realize that most of the team subs are actually adds, right?LOLOL. 

• LOL 4

7 hours ago, Sushimi said:

how is the sushis @wallflowersforjane that you have coldly eaten?:cries:

Going back through my notifications and just saw this! I ate 8 plates, but more prawns and clams than fishies. Yumyum! OMG you ate your friends too!

6 hours ago, kokodus said:

Ahhhh @phikyl I want to know your thoughts about the first ep. Should we try and watch it together sometime? Netflix party? r.abbit is long gone. Sighhh. 

Yay @phikyl is joining the HP fun! I just learned of this site to watch together. Worked well for me on Friday when my friend hosted a watch party.

Spoiler

+ 2 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, triplem said:

True too . But so far on registration, I see some very active  players in team sub who hv been instrumental in recent wins . 

Yes I agree. It's going to be a fierce battle. You remember the first battle we had here held by @packmule3 It was super epic. LOLOL.

• Like 2
  • Love 1