Quantcast
Jump to content
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, cenching said:

 

Really?!?!?!? :glasses: How is the latest honeyed scene??? :joy:

 

+2

 

 

:relaxed: Sweetest thing on my screen this week!! 

 

@stargazer187 Save 'Her Private Life' for the right mood. It has the most perfect romantic hero in dramaland. Office dramas juggler, wwwsk, tsloms, and few more cdramas all have secretary-boss romances. I have accepted PMY as the secretary! But I am glad JKJ is playing the role in TSLOMS else it wud have been a office trilogy for PMY!

 

+2

  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@stargazer187 I didn't expose Oppa. Oppa exposed himself in IG. LOL. But I appreciate it, these kind of treasures are meant to be shared. LOL. I'm watching a couple of cdramas. Le Coup de foudre and put your heads on my shoulder. Both are really cute and funny. If you don't have anything else to watch you can try one of these. 

 

33 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

@staygold I really want to watch this but Idk why since PMY plays a secretary role again and meet with a cool ceo again, it kinda bores me. I mean... it keeps remind me of secretary kim. I don't mean it bad. I might it watch it later sometime when i am in the mood for it. And then JKJ and KYK's drama too. Isn't its title called "train your blind boss" before? Why is it changed into another secretary again? Seems like secretary is so popular in kdramas right now. ;)

 

Exactly why I'm not watching Her private life. Kinda getting bored seeing the same thing over and over and over. Sighhh. 

 

-2

  • Like 2
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@staygold it would be the best comedy if it became a trilogy. Lololol

 

@kokodus he knows how to please his fangirls. LOL

 

2 minutes ago, kokodus said:

. Le Coup de foudre and put your heads on my shoulder. Both are really cute and funny. If you don't have anything else to watch you can try one of these. 

Where do you watch these? Do they have complete emg subs already?

 

3 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Exactly why I'm not watching Her private life. Kinda getting bored seeing the same thing over and over and over. Sighhh. 

High five! 

 

I might try those cdramas after I'm done with KI. And it perfect transition before WWW. 

 

+2

  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

782

 

@Dhakra The S2 is not exciting. Idk its lacking of something. That arson fire case so boring too.. :mellow: Not sure maybe will drop this. 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Exactly why I'm not watching Her private life. Kinda getting bored seeing the same thing over and over and over. Sighhh. 

 

Exactly. I kinda have the same mindset when it comes to romance.

 

Hate/unknown to love concept.

 

so it never interest me in any romance show unless. It has some sorts of comedy in it. Then it’s still bearable. 

 

To elaborate: 

 

Typical tropes from my perspective of a romance drama.

 

- They first hate each other (Can’t stand each other)

- They meet at the weirdest timing. (Like Ryan just so happens to be there then got celebs then PMY just so happens to be there too.)

- Once They meet the first time. They will somehow meet each other again and again. (How I wish I could have this fate with my Oppa.)

- Somehow after meeting they fall in love.

- Then got competitions. (Family/friends)

- They overcome it.

 

:expressionless:

 

784

  • Confused 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

786

 

@Lawyerh my asean friend comment after I ask her is she watching HPL. She is manado girl who lives in Jakarta

ME: kw so nonton HPL? KJW pe sexy

ria: sy ikuti trus itu drama hama eeee baku cium trus dorang pe kerja. Sa jengkellll

KWKWKWKWWKKWWKWKKWWK :joy: :joy:

 

 

See? Not only me who hate him whenever he kisses PMY :joy:

 

@Lawyerh I am reading her whatsapp to me now because I forget exactly what she said. She is also texting “dorang pe baku cium macam mo baku nae” HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I hope you understand manado language HAHAHAHAHAHAH :joy:

 

*am dying laughing now reading her texting wkwkw

 

NoTe: later she added about KJW

 

ria: but I suspect KJW real life is a gay

me: :joy: :joy: how do you know? Teach me? :joy:

ria: from the way he walks. He sways a bit

ME: *laughing and crying at the same time :joy: :bawling: DON’T YOU DARE TO THINK ABOUT IT!! :joy: no gay will kisses the way KJW does!

ria: hmmmhh.., perhaps. His sex appeals is too high. Ba hosa netizen (hosa=asthma)

 

:joy::joy:

 

I give up if talking with her. Hahahahaha

 

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 1
  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I'm much more excited about Secret Life. Think I might try a live-caps next week if I finished my work for that day in time to live-stream...

please do if you can. I love it ...i just managed to finish subbed eps 4...but I wonder why Min Ik does not recognise the voice. I guess she puts on the high pitch...but still he should be starting to get suspicious..gahhh I am so looking forward to the next episode :D

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

788.

 

Lol @Sejabin no idea with manado language haha... is that meant kiss like fighting? Wkwkwk. I dont think he's gay. AC DC maybe... pure gay no. Haha i should meet him then can tell. I can sense this quality irl better :mrgreen:

 

@ktcjdrama @triplem actually im not that excited with the dress up secretary life. Feels like the idea he cant recognized her in another dress is too forced. Doesnt feel natural & logical. 

  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Typical tropes from my perspective of a romance drama.

 

- They first hate each other (Can’t stand each other)

- They meet at the weirdest timing. (Like Ryan just so happens to be there then got celebs then PMY just so happens to be there too.)

- Once They meet the first time. They will somehow meet each other again and again. (How I wish I could have this fate with my Oppa.)

- Somehow after meeting they fall in love.

- Then got competitions. (Family/friends)

- They overcome it.

 

Its funny how few dramas actually get this right!!:P Why are u so negative especially for this drama!? I cannot understand the sulking. 

 

btw PMY aint playing secretary in HPL, she is an art curator. 

 

+2

 

36 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

 

 

 

  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, staygold said:

Its funny how few dramas actually get this right!!:P Why are u so negative especially for this drama!? I cannot understand the sulking. 

Same answer to whatever genres you disliked too. :phew: 

 

personal preferences. 

 

792

  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@stargazer187 Both the dramas are available on YT with subs. Le coup...is still airing, 18 eps out of 34 are out with subs until now. Put your heads on my shoulder is already over and all 24 eps are available on YT with subs. You can just search for the show in YT and can easily find it. 

 

34 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Exactly. I kinda have the same mindset when it comes to romance.

 

Hate/unknown to love concept.

 

so it never interest me in any romance show unless. It has some sorts of comedy in it. Then it’s still bearable. 

 

To elaborate: 

 

Typical tropes from my perspective of a romance drama.

 

- They first hate each other (Can’t stand each other)

- They meet at the weirdest timing. (Like Ryan just so happens to be there then got celebs then PMY just so happens to be there too.)

- Once They meet the first time. They will somehow meet each other again and again. (How I wish I could have this fate with my Oppa.)

- Somehow after meeting they fall in love.

- Then got competitions. (Family/friends)

- They overcome it.

 

:expressionless:

 

784

You know what, it is kinda scary to think that I feel the same. And now my tastes are similar to sushi's. Sighhh. I think the world is coming to an end. Lol. I wouldnt write off all romcoms like that. But I admit that it is kinda getting repetitive. All of them has the same tropes and cliches, it becoming boring. I don't know whether I have changed or the dramas have lost the touch, but either way, I'm getting less and less attracted to dramas in general.

 

And those scenes which would've made me cry a few years back are looking stupid and funny to me now. There is this scene in one of the cdrama I'm watching where the female lead's friend get punished in front of the whole school for wearing the wrong uniform, so our female lead goes and changes into the wrong uniform and proudly goes and stand beside her friend for the punishment. I was like "who in the world does that?" LOL. She could have got the right uniform for her, but no....we are in a drama, so we ought to act like a bunch of fools. I found that extremely stupid. LOL. When I said this to my friend, she got baffled and said I'm not getting the point. Maybe I'm not. Idk. Sigh. 

  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

788.

 

Lol @Sejabin no idea with manado language haha... is that meant kiss like fighting? Wkwkwk. I dont think he's gay. AC DC maybe... pure gay no. Haha i should meet him then can tell. I can sense this quality irl better :mrgreen:

 

@ktcjdrama @triplem actually im not that excited with the dress up secretary life. Feels like the idea he cant recognized her in another dress is too forced. Doesnt feel natural & logical. 

 

+2

 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

IT’S BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I’VE HEARD AC DC STYLE

HAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHA :joy: :joy:

 

btw how can you said he might be ac dc? Wkwkwkkwkw :joy:

 

btw but can ac dc kisses like that? Too caring like a real gentleman :bawling:

 

note: baku nae = baku naik = making love wkwkwkwkkwkw manado language a bit vulgar wkkwwkwk

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, kokodus said:

didn't expose Oppa. Oppa exposed himself in IG

where is oppa headed for ?

@stargazer187 for a non-rom-com and a pretty good plot ( somewhat  a political satire ) , watch Dear Citizens. He's Psychometric is also good (but be prepared for some serious plot twist) . If you don't mind a good sageuk, The Crowned Clown was superb especially Yeo Jin Goo playing a dual role.  For a black comedy, lots of action and all round good drama - The Fiery Priest

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, kokodus said:

And now my tastes are similar to sushi's. Sighhh.

Ehhh what’s wrong with that?!:kiss_wink: You know you got to love some darkness. :naughty:

 

796

  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

btw how can you said he might be ac dc? Wkwkwkkwkw :joy:

He played on BL movie right, become transgender also... dont know if its impacted him or no muahahaha... i no watch... u shd ask sushi hows his BL going on... lol.

 

798

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

 

 

@ktcjdrama @triplem actually im not that excited with the dress up secretary life. Feels like the idea he cant recognized her in another dress is too forced. Doesnt feel natural & logical. 

Logic??? dear, we are watching a k drama...throw that out the window..face blindness an extremely rare condition is the subject of how many k dramas now. This drama has no logic :joy:....but i love it cause it is KYK in a rom com and I enjoy the story 

800

ok gonna watch Divorce Lawyer...need some cheese :D 

 

 

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lawyerh said:

He played on BL movie right, become transgender also... dont know if its impacted him or no muahahaha... i no watch... u shd ask sushi hows his BL going on... lol.

 

798

Which Oppa?:sweat_smile: got a few got BL one. So have to tell me. :sweat_smile:

 

800

  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Same answer to whatever genres you disliked too. :phew: 

 

personal preferences. 

 

792

 

Lol! There isn't a genre I dislike though! Except if it is 75+ eps. 

 

+2

  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lawyerh said:

ndweee his hair... like instant noodle... beehoon?!.. idk whats the concept sigh. I just wish he played modern drama. 

 

Isn't is a time slip drama..he goes back in time right?

802

  • Like 1
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...