Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

5 minutes ago, cenching said:

You meant willingly or even offered up ourselves to him???? Yes, please....:glasses: As long as he do it without the kettle bells....:skull:

+2

I mean...he keeps people’s hair too...Maybe @Lawyerh wants to send some her hair to Moo Tae Gu

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

:scream: What level are you at?? :lol::joy:

@Ameera Ali @triplem

my level is messy :expressionless:

HPL is so exhausting. After I vent out what is inside my heart in here freely ,

later I need to modified my post on drama forum because I cannot type there that I hate him so much :bawling: now I am in double personality mode ON in soompi :weary:

• LOL 5

4 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

my level is messy :expressionless:

HPL is so exhausting. After I vent out what is inside my heart in here freely ,

later I need to modified my post on drama forum because I cannot type there that I hate him so much :bawling: now I am in double personality mode ON in soompi :weary:

Stay strong dear :kiss_wink: there are still many episodes ahead...

I can understand how you feel... you want to love him but you hate him, you want to hate him, but you love him... :sweat_smile:

• Sad 1
  • LOL 4

21 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

:scream: What level are you at?? :lol::joy:

@Ameera Ali @triplem

My level :mrgreen:

let’s say if I was in super Mario I will break flag ,

9117FF84-DDC8-4315-96F4-9E1BE525581A.gif

...  that how extreme my level is :joy: 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Stay strong dear :kiss_wink: there are still many episodes ahead...

I can understand how you feel... you want to love him but you hate him, you want to hate him, but you love him... :sweat_smile:

710 :bawling:

apeun namja!! :bawling: 

btw at least I only watch him on screen. I pity PMY who must to re take the kiss scenes these whole 2 months :joy: she suffered a lot than us. I hope she will survive until the end of this drama :joy:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, cenching said:

@Sejabin

Benci tapi rindu.....:joy:

+2

Seriously... I think I cannot bring myself to watch this episode... It's too much to take for my heart!!! Did you see that smiling face of his as they dropped down to the sofa??

I'm soon going to be like @Sejabin putting on this --> :bawling:  kind of expression....

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

43 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

I mean...he keeps people’s hair too...Maybe @Lawyerh wants to send some her hair to Moo Tae Gu

ST6Qevz.gif

• LOL 3

:mellow: hype night here on this thread huh? :joy: @triplem let’s just stand beside the road and watch everyone spazzing, cause I love it :) unless you are swimming with them too. Then it’s fine, I will drink my juice and watch alone :)  

OH BTW! @staygold they might be doing Guest season 2! Hope Hwa Pyung & Choi Yoon can come back:joy:. He got to read some charms into my heart for guest :love: there will be a movie spin off and hopefully a season 2 too wow! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

btw at least I only watch him on screen. I pity PMY who must to re take the kiss scenes these whole 2 months :joy: she suffered a lot than us. I hope she will survive until the end of this drama :joy:

She is not suffering now, sure she can survive till the end... she will suffer when the drama shooting ends :naughty:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

20 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

Ikr, PMY started to looses her cools since the scorching hot kissing scene....:joy: Who can blame her!! :joy:

@ktcjdrama

Especially for you.....:phew:

SaVWkGu.gif

3 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

She is not suffering now, sure she can survive till the end... she will suffer when the drama shooting ends :naughty:

Suffers from withdrawal symptoms of KJW's heat....:joy:

+2

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Just now, sushilicious said:

@Lawyerh somehow no matter where hoh. I see Kdramas got bears one. Like whyyyy. TYH, Voice. Let me guess. HPL should have bah.

Even Mr.Bean has one... :tounge_wink:

+2

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@Lawyerh somehow no matter where hoh. I see Kdramas got bears one. Like whyyyy. TYH, Voice. Let me guess. HPL should have bah.

HPL @Ameera Ali is expert.. any bear? I think only Simba doll le haha...

Actually im behind. Too lovey dovey... 

Im weird that way. If couple not official, i want them official. Once they official i lost interest. I dont know what i want sometimes.... :joy:

• LOL 5