Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 minutes ago, snowlou said:

dear...is it possible that you persuade our MIA friend to come and join the real battle for 10,000 points?

Probably not, but I'll try. I don't think he even has the points to buy an entry ticket atm. :lol: 

You guys need some sleep, I won't sub that much, cuz will get ready for work after done my morning jogging. The air feels so fresh! I mean so cold. 

See hanyeoun announcement above @Sushimi and get your ticket for 500 points. You'll be teamed with other registers, so if your team wins you'll get 10k monies!

• Like 2

@stroppyse it says season 1..so it's gotta be before 2020 turns into 2021 right?  I shall hibernate and nourish myself until then :eats2:

@phikyl I will gladly supply 500 points for entry ticket :kaching1: Now that you're watching HP, at least their hand hygiene is pretty spot on right? They keep using the hand sanitiser when visiting patients etc..so I think it just shows how the PD and the writer researched thoroughly for this drama production and although there are still some things that are just not gonna be in the real life, at least..pretty close no? 

@Alice Wonderland morning chingu!

+2

+2

We'll have to ask @Hanyeoun for clarification but might want to double check the thread for it first. I haven't read it yet. 

Edit: @snowlou I'll let him know but I make no guarantees. lol. I suppose the hand washing is on point but then they go and ruin it by not donning gloves/masks/whatever. :fun:

@Alice Wonderland hahaha..yes i've retired from using the DP..but I got the badge :shaq: 

Oh great, next weekend...hmmm... weekend is really not a good time for me :( But hey..i think the battle is going to go forever .... so it might continue on until two or three weeks later for one round. Omo... @angelangie will this thread be quiet during that time then? No income for you? 

@phikyl hahahahahahha... i spoke too soon! Well..maybe in Korea it's not the practice to always don gloves :joy:

+2 err...sorry don't know the number..there re so many 778 in previous page..

@snowlou Also, I really dislike that they use the medical terms when speaking to patients but then don't explain what it means. 99% of patients don't know what endocarditis is. You're supposed to use words the patients understand, not overwhelm them with medical jargon!