Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@ktcjdrama surprisingly I didn’t watch latest episode too :joy: I think i become like @Lawyerh & @triplem  I lost interest after their ship sailed  :mrgreen::phew:  - or maybe all these long post about how awsoooome his lips is :joy:

I am more interested , how these two would kiss , when he can’t see her face :joy:

15580824191558082411.gif

@Sejabin loved the shoes :kiss_wink:

@nohamahamoud2002 how NJ & the drama I didn’t watch for 2 episodes, is everything back to normal :mrgreen:

@sushilicious wish me luck , I will watch voice 3 today , while the sun out :tounge_xd: 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@ktcjdrama surprisingly I didn’t watch latest episode too :joy: I think i become like @Lawyerh & @triplem  I lost interest after their ship sailed  :mrgreen::phew:  -

I was wondering how come i have not been summoned to HPL thread :joy: Which is very rare occasion lol. Im going to celebrate freedom hahahaha....

Yeah Voice 3 need to have a lot of bright light. I actually hate torturing with the strings... normally cdrama like to do this to the fingers :astonished:

+2

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I am more interested , how these two would kiss , when he can’t see her face

That’s not actually how people with prosopagnosia “see” faces.  They can actually “see” your facial features, they just can’t associate the whole picture of what they see with a name/person/identity.  :lol:.  So he should be able to kiss her fine.  Problem is that he wouldn’t actually be 100% sure he’s kissing the right person.  So if someone else pretended to be her and told him, he would think she’s her.

Actually I wonder if anyone would write about the opposite condition “superior recognizers”.  Scotland Yard uses them to identify people on CCTV.  They can pick them out from a crowd really quickly.  Some have been reported to be even quicker than facial recognition software.  :o

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I am interested in Strangers From Hell as well...whooohooo!!! Hopefully LDW’s Botox has softened on time for the drama...

I am watching Sky Castle and it’s awesome!!

+2

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

+2

@kokodusA dental surgeon made me suffer today :bawling:

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1

56 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Actually I wonder if anyone would write about the opposite condition “superior recognizers”.  Scotland Yard uses them to identify people on CCTV.  They can pick them out from a crowd really quickly.  Some have been reported to be even quicker than facial recognition software.  :o

That would be fun! Count me in! We have super hearing ability in Voice and then psychometric ability, so why not?? Now how do we get the idea to someone in the industry, hmmm...

I am so glad it's Friday. Some new episodes to check out...

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

The longest week finally ended. 

Should we congrats ourself for make it through the week?!? :star:

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

7 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I am so glad it's Friday. Some new episodes to check out...

Me too girl...me too. :D:P

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Lmangla said:

ah, owls are supposed to be wise right? always associate owls with sleep and night. one of the place we lived, there used to be this nightly owl outside my window that drove me nuts during certain seasons.

hahahah....

EDIT: @triplem ~ regarding your abs man

https://www.soompi.com/article/1325156wpp/so-ji-sub-confirmed-to-be-dating-jo-eun-jung

I saw it . Hahaha . Big age GAP ...but if oppa is happy , I’m happy :lol:. The guy needs to date & settle down soon & hv some kids since he adores them so 

——

anyway , just some good news that my dad is considered as dengue free . His platelets went back to normal range

@Ameera Ali I look forward to their 1st kiss ...but I think she’d still be Veronica Park then ? 

@Lawyerh eps 9 of divorce lawyer ...I died cringing & biting my shirt at their lovey dovey scenes . . But they are cute .

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

21 minutes ago, triplem said:

I saw it . Hahaha . Big age GAP ...but if oppa is happy , I’m happy :lol:. The guy needs to date & settle down soon & hv some kids since he adores them so 

——

anyway , just some good news that my dad is considered as dengue free . His platelets went back to normal range

@Ameera Ali I look forward to their 1st kiss ...but I think she’d still be Veronica Park then ? 

@Lawyerh eps 9 of divorce lawyer ...I died cringing & biting my shirt at their lovey dovey scenes . . But they are cute .

Happy to hear about your father's condition. 

Yes, I want to see little SJS asap!! :D 

Nooo.... no kisses allowed until Dom figured out the person he's having feeling for is JGH!

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Wow!!! Can't believe those sickos are allowed to breed and treated their children like circus animal....Sick parents breed sick children who in turn destroy the society...

The good boy is the same boy in Signal, no??? He is cute...

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, staygold said:

Hey @cenching it is ok to tell me I am wrong. I think I scared u off in PM.

Huh??? I am sorry but I don't understand.....I don't see any threatening message in my PM too??? You can PM me if you want....

+2

• Like 2
  • Confused 2