Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 minutes ago, cenching said:

@mouse007

Why do PBG and SHK have to broke up??? I saw some snippets, don’t understand but curious....:sweat_smile:

PBG crying on the street broke my heart....:bawling:

@cenching PBG crying on the street is from the preview for ep 15 which is going to be airing this week.

Spoiler

CSH (SHK's character) decides to break up with JH (PBG's character) because she realizes that her relationship with him is bringing heartache and trouble for his family. Although JH is strong and protective of her and doesn't really mind the criticism thrown at them, CSH is bothered by the fact that his family seems to be suffering for it. JH's mom went to see her and asked her to breakup with her son because people are misunderstanding by saying that the only reason JH got the job at the hotel was because he has a relationship with the CEO. And JH's brother got into a fight with his friends because they were saying that JH seduced the CEO so now he can get whatever he wants, etc.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@mouse007

But I think SHK’s character also got into trouble with her ex MIL bcoz of him too? I hope it will end happy...

Btw, for those watching Encounter and had watched Money Flower, did you notice that PBG’s house interior is the same with PSY’s house in Money Flower???

Add.

Yup, it’s the same house

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@cenching yes she did but the ex MIL is not the reason she's breaking up with JH. Her father just announced that he is no longer running for president, effectively disconnecting himself from Taegyeong group but so far we don't know yet with ex MIL will do after this since she's obviously unhappy about it. I am curious to see how this all pans out since CSH's father seems to be planning something.

I do hope it will have a happy ending!

• Thanks 1

@cenching LOL I think it's difficult for CSH to want to continue pursuing the relationship because she can see how much JH loves his family and how much they mean to him and she doesn't want to come in between of that. It really just boils down to JH's mom supporting them. If she did, then at least they don't have to worry about that and can face everything else together.

2 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@cenching LOL I think it's difficult for CSH to want to continue pursuing the relationship because she can see how much JH loves his family and how much they mean to him and she doesn't want to come in between of that. It really just boils down to JH's mom supporting them. If she did, then at least they don't have to worry about that and can face everything else together.

Maybe because I watched so many more angsty dramas that Encounter feels like easy breezy....:sweat_smile:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

+2

So thought to myself, add a few exercises to burn the fat and target specifically abs to train them. I just want to say

@cenching @sushilicious Mom, baby sis. You are going to kill me with that. :D 

@phikylDo you know the exercise "Twisted Russian"? I looks so easy on paper, but I had the feeling I won't survive it. Long road ahead. And I thought "planking" was made by the devil himself. 

@lynne22Probably, yeah. :D I love just having the option to be angry at something.

@ebullientOhh, are you the angel who created this miracle of emoji reaction?

giphy.gif 

4 hours ago, ebullient said:

If negative/hostile reactions arise, it can be omitted.

Nooooo, don't threaten me with taking away my new best friend! I just got to know him! 

@mouse007^_^Probably.