Add and Subtract Game

Admin

It's funny what you think about when the power is out and your reading by candlelight and doing my shift in making sure a fire continues to burn so there is heat for the family.  Thoughts of all the things you take for granted and people too. 

There is a chill in the air that makes you aware that often things happen for a reason even if it's to remind you to be humble there is someone much greater than you and there are many things you just can't control or prevent...:heart:-2

@USAFarmgirl ~ last time, we had this cyclone and we were without power for about 5 days or so and one of the things that struck me is how we have forgotten how to entertain ourselves without our electronic gadgets. so out came the books I haven't touched in years... but still, the hours seemed to go by so slowly! ^_^ hahahah... and it was also really really quiet and we could finally see some stars....

• Like 3
  • LOL 1