Add and Subtract Game

Admin

42 minutes ago, bedifferent said:

Hello everyone~~

Hope things are good with you all :)

@USAFarmgirl glad to hear you are ok.  I M dealing with the great Cali summer fire LOL.  @triplem @stroppyse see you all over the Alhambra thread in a few days.  Netflix is “live” airing it 1 hour after SK broadcast.  We used to watch Mr Sunshine the same way, ‘member @USAFarmgirl?  Watch it on the big screen for the Seville sceneries!

Happy Thanksgiving to all in case I don’t pop in again.  I am cooking!  Pray for me :lol:

Thanks doing a lot better...  I pray that you will be better too and a Happy Thanksgiving to you and those you love. I am sure your dinner will be amazing and surrounded by love.   I will be joining the Alhambra thread along with others for sure not willing to miss PSH in anything.  I really loved Mr. Sunshine it wasn't full of fluff but it sure was beautiful and meaningful as well.  It's funny how dramas, characters, quotes, and their OST's become a part of us whether we want to admit or not.  It's how they touch and speak to our hearts and even years later you still remember your favorite parts...

You be careful and stay safe and don't be a stranger we miss you here...:heart:-2

Edited by Guest
correction of course :{

Happy thanksgiving @bedifferent @stroppyse @USAFarmgirl  and all who celebrate it . We don’t here in Malaysia but I’m still very thankful for a great year and this thread . I’ll Check out Alhambra .  

Am actually in drama slump . Only like Top Star Yoo Baek but that has no subs. I had to watch it raw . I miss Terius Behind me . Where Stars land is alright but not completely immersed in it. Gyeyong Fairy Tale - I’m not too hot about it . Maybe Clean with Passion will live up to the hype, but I don’t know - trying to manage expectations. Empress Dignity - it’s gonna be a makjang melodrama of epic proportions :sweatingbullets:

27 minutes ago, angelangie said:

@triplem poor you lols....u need something else to catch your attention? :D 

Lol! So far I hv been watching some variety programs . ( problematic men & return of supermen. ) Actually I hv a lot of dramas that I bookmarked but not really into it . But I think I’ll start God’z Quiz . It’s a procedural, so no need to angst over love triangles :lol:.

How was your movie ? I plan to watch it this week.

By the way I recommend Bohemian Rhapsody especially if you are a fan of Queen.  It was great and Rami Malek mimicked Freddie Mercury to perfection @staygold you might like it 

Edited by Guest

@lynne22 hiya, all is well with me.  Was just eating pizza and watching Anthony Bourdain’s Hanoi segment on TV. Miss him.

Ohh, Malek.  Iwatched Mr Robot season 1 live when it first came out.  Thought it was one of the most creative writing piece, not following post S2.

@triplem the other drama I will check out is Red Moon Blue Sun coz OCN can do thrillers. I do like Masters of the House, lately can’t keep up every week.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

oh well i wont know....i'm watching certain sets though i dunno how long i can stay in that drama for now :D 

with my internet condition SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Yes of late unifi connection is crappy . I can’t load quite often. Urghh . 

@bedifferent Isn’t Red Moon an MBC production? It takes over from Terius . 

I miss Anthony Bourdain as well. 

I know how you feel @dotonly

Edited by Guest