Add and Subtract Game

Admin

14 hours ago, mouse007 said:

@triplem snow is definitely fun to play with but not fun to work and live in all the time. I love all seasons except for Winter. It's soooo cold! 

@cenching omo! Little Pineapple head is soooo cute!! :wub:

Yes for us it’s like such a dream..haha but i know I won’t like it Long term ! I hate bundling up in layers then having to remove them inside . Lol! 

2 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

@triplem @bedifferent 

I marathoned ep 14-16 of LOM last night. Whoah.. the show is so great from the start till the end. 

Reveal hidden contents

That killer is calling him?!! R they planning to make a season 2?? If it yes, then please make it happen drama god!!

I think I begin to like OCN dramas a lot now. They're different with the other cables show. There are recently ended dramas which I expect that they'll give for season 2. One is the player and then LOM. Is it possible? Sigh

@triplem top star yoo baek looks fun. I saw the teasers. KJS and JSM are great too. But why there's no eng sub yet?

Ah.. I remember watching JSM in one of recent kbs special drama entitled "My embarrassment notebook" watch this it is so good. 

+2

Lom was one the best this year for me ! 

I wrote a recap on TOP Star Yoo baek on drama thread . KJS is so hot & a good actor . And JSM nailed her role . I watched it live . No one picking up the subs yet but I think even in raw can get the jisc. Can you go fill up the viki form to request for subs- it’s on page 4 of drama thread .the more of us do it, the higher the chances 

+2

AS001594_06.gif  Almost 3 days without power but I made it :w00t:  Thanks for all the concerning posts and love it meant so much and God said let there be light and there was....  So thankful and so glad to be back:heart:-2