Add and Subtract Game

Admin

On 11/16/2018 at 7:29 PM, Sejabin said:

@cenching :blush: .. I Will try it some times.. btw but it depends on our eyes character. There’s eyes typical which doesn’t fit if we play too much with eyeshadow colour hmmhhh.. 

IMO, it's not depends upon the eyes shapes, colours, or characters or whatever is that BUT depends upon you PD or not.....:mrgreen:

+2

• Like 2

:glasses:Adorable-Pic-Of-Good-Morning-Sunday.pngIMG_0735.jpg:blush:-2

As those of us whom celebrate Thanksgiving prepare our hearts in thoughts of the many reasons to be thankful I would like to say how much I am thankful for those here, lurking and  those who have gone on who have made or make my life so much sweeter...:heart:

@LmanglaYour so right about the reading and at night there were moments of silence.  But there was a lot of memory sharing going on among family here and even some laughter.  What wasn't funny was walking outside and listening to the sound of breaking tree limbs falling to the ground so loud and knowing there isn't a thing you can do to stop it. It's true about electric gadgets that somehow changed our lives. 

@lynne22 Sending you a big hug right back!!! You always have some great picks and I love Ever Night & Eternal Love 2 although have a lot of catching up to do & Hoping to start Our Glamorous Time in the future.  And wouldn't mind at some point watching Painting Heart Expert have you seen that?

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTeWiSCBIF45AD1yBXn75lPoster+Our+Glamorous+Time+ZLY+.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwnZIg0PvGorkOnrBaRX_

@Sejabin Happy Sunday to you as well always thankful when I see you on other threads too.  Hoping life for you gets easier real soon my heart sure did ache for you these past few days.   All the while thinking losing trees was nothing  compared to what you have see in losing lives and homes.  Praying for you still my friend...:wub:

@dotonly You're the one constant here that makes it feel like someone is always waiting on you to welcome you back thanks:blush:

@Dhakra  Where the heck are you and what are you watching these days?  :unsure:

@bedifferent @triplem  @stroppyse @angelangie  @stargazer187Always thankful when I am sharing a thread with you guys other than here it's like seeing family out and about and wanting to hug them...:w00t:

@CamelKnight  Hope where ever you are that life is treating you and your sweet wife well and your happy making sweet memories...

@kokodus:heart:

@LSGLMH_88 Thinking of your Dad, You and your family:wub:

@cenching  What are you watching right now?:rolleyes:

@TRaNz  Waving to you saw you sneak in here and leave just as quickly :ph34r:

@bairamathanks for the concern and love and how are you feeling by the way?  Also what news of your brother @abnoch

@USAFarmgirl

I am watching MengFei Jia Dao, a light pretty comedy nonsense drama....:joy:  Not in the mood for something heavy and gut twisting yet....after MengFei I am going to watch Ever Night....

@Sejabin

How come you are “sipit”? Mixed ke? I am pure Chinese but often mistaken as non Chinese due to “mata belo”. My only saving grace to be recognizes as a Chinese is my fair skin...:sweat_smile:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Hello everyone~~

Hope things are good with you all :)

@USAFarmgirl glad to hear you are ok.  I M dealing with the great Cali summer fire LOL.  @triplem @stroppyse see you all over the Alhambra thread in a few days.  Netflix is “live” airing it 1 hour after SK broadcast.  We used to watch Mr Sunshine the same way, ‘member @USAFarmgirl?  Watch it on the big screen for the Seville sceneries!

Happy Thanksgiving to all in case I don’t pop in again.  I am cooking!  Pray for me :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2