Add and Subtract Game

Admin

I just noticed that Love 020 is now on Netflix as well.

In other news, we are getting our first major snow fall tonight here. I didn't check the weather before leaving for work this morning so I wasn't wearing the right kind of boots and I was slipping and sliding on snow. :dissapointed:

474 - corrected

@dotonly it's still Fall here but it gets pretty cold pretty fast here in Canada. Winter officially starts Dec 21st. It's currently -1 degree but it's -6 with windchill.

@angelangie thank you! I am going to wear better boots tomorrow for walking in the snow. Ok, I'll check out Ever Night!! :D

@dotonly yes! Have you had shaved ice? It's basically like that but without the flavouring :D Snow is really pretty and soft when it first falls. But then the next day it's turns into slush and it's yucky.

Oh and when there's a lot of snow, it' super quiet outside bec the snow absorbs the sound!

• LOL 1