Add and Subtract Game

Admin

OTP...Oh The (Ph)eels...

Edit: Im going back to nature (holiday) for about two weeks so I guess I wont be able to join the games.

Nice to meet you all here. See you, bye.

Edited by Guest
Adding words

13 hours ago, dotonly said:

OTP...Oh The (Ph)eels...

Edit: Im going back to nature (holiday) for about two weeks so I guess I wont be able to join the games.

Nice to meet you all here. See you, bye.

Uh oh...

Uh oh ... i hope me (and @Sejabini )didnt scare u off ya??

*dum ~~~* ok ok chill n relax.

(Ok anyway u wont get to read this now...wawawaaaa)

Poke  Sejabini - i need to give u this::glasses: (share share the award with me tks)

IOrRZ2i.jpg

+2

Edited by Guest
Add words

12 hours ago, USAFarmgirl said:

Supporting 1/2 of my Ship today!!!   Gong Seung Yeon in Are You Human... FIGHTING!!!

It was good. I liked it so far. Did you watch yet? Come write on the thread with your thoughts. Poor gal. She got slapped real hard.

@dotonly Have a nice break. Come back & tell us all about it

@dotonly  Praying you have a wonderful time and a safe trip there and back home!!! :heart: -2

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzV39uGaQeOt4XNchuTlu 

@triplem  Haven't watched Are You Human yet...  Hoping to maybe tomorrow and I will stop by and see you on the thread...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMdcT7-nuAqn1mDb82j_2So many dramas,  never enough time...:confounded:

23 minutes ago, Sejabini said:

694 :star:

have a nice holidays chingu @dotonly *hugsssss :kiss_wink: in Indonesia we will have holidays from 9-20 of June 2018 right? I hope you will have a very good time with your family :heart: .. we will miss you *huggsssssss

Aw man... ops correction Aw woman... so u guys having super long holidays 9 to 20 june? Oh i get it ..Hari Raya Puasa!:blink:

(*phew*! So we didnt scare her off.. wah.. i hid in my office cubicle n cry cry for nothing ...tsk..*cough choke*)

:wacko:

*sigh* we only hv one holiday here on 15 june...

Ok chill i also need to chill back to 'nature':

LGgift7.jpg

Ops spoiler for USAFarmgirl :grimace:

+2 ( oh no ...no class monitor to count for me...wawawaaaaa)

(Disclaimer: juz for fun.. don hammer me tks)

Yess @LSGLMH_88 itz Seo Hyun Jin.( :wub: my fav actress so far) 

Oh u didnt catch GY at the baeksang?

Fancam:

Now both of them belong to the same agency...mmm.. so cool:glasses:

4xiG9nc.jpg

(Juz for fun..dun get jealous...heee)

+2

7 hours ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@supergal99 that i know she is seo hyun jin... I saw her in another oh hae young and romantic doctor kim.... I love her too...i also know that she changed agency and now with gong yoo's agency... But i did not see 54th baeksang.... Seems like both of them attended .. need to see clippings.. i have so much time constraints.... Gong yoo looks so amazing...

Oh ya..itz kinda weird there r not many clips uploaded in YT.

Oh talking about AOHY - gosh sometimes i still rewatch those muak scenes heeee...

:grimace:maybe i should post some at sejabini's fav drama scene thread... hahahaaa

+2

43 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@supergal99 uffff she was sizzling with eric mun.... The character was so finucky but seo hyub jin made it shine...

Oh did u watch the TvN awards - best kiss category? Oh gosh... i remember all the chingus@drama thread were flipping tables when they didnt win hahaaa...(yes we were watching live)

Click around 6.49 for the winning kiss :

We all concluded that coz Eric didnt remove his clothes hahaaa..:lol:

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

wonder if the actors get stressed out that their kissing scenes are being rated and awarded... thinking-red-crab-emoticon.gif?129245536

Haaahaa.. if u have the time.. u can watch the video - they actually show the actors/actresses' expressions at the right hand corner.

The hosts also teased Eric + SHJ before announcing the winner... (grrr... still feeling angry why they didnt win... hahaahaaa):lol:

keek.. yea, I watched the video and am not sure how the winning kiss was chosen. was it just votes? or maybe it was lack of shirt like you said @supergal99  :lol:... and yea, many of the actors look rather embarrassed while some are so serious that they look like they are waiting for exam result. hahahahha...

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@Lmangla

Erhmm.. I think itz votes hahaa... the funny thing is Eric removed his jacket actually:lol:

HbD8hQL.jpg

+2

Yess... we joked about this at the thread. *tsk.. sooo angry.. hahaaa*

EDIT. @Lmangla for yr event ideas:

Spoiler

There was even a virtual wedding in this thread - organised by one chingu.  Complete with choice of wedding gowns n venue n food... hahaaa... super crazy thread. 

Of coz u need crazy chingus to make it happen la... haaahaa.

Edited by Guest
Add words n tag