• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@Lmangla @staygold I was going to say Love o2o....but I don't know whether your aunt will like TOOOO much fluff. Lol. Mr. Mermaid, A love so beautiful all come under tooooo much sugar stuff, hope your aunt is not diabetic. LOLOL. 

hahahah... are these leads as my aunt would say "sweet boy"? definition: sane, polite, well-mannered, cute smile? .... . :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

33 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

hahahah... are these leads as my aunt would say "sweet boy"? definition: sane, polite, well-mannered, cute smile? .... . :lol:

Yes yes they are exactly those type of boys the aunties would want as their Son-in-laws. LOLOL. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

giphy.gifc9pZDPP.gif640

@Lmangla  No matter how old she is everyone needs a little sugar & sweetness in their life. You're never to old to appreciate the view of a good looking man or woman.  Or be drawn into a love story that sweeps you up and carries your feelings within it's arms.  Not to mention it's OST's that fills your heart with music & memories that are able to bring you back to the story itself .  What ever you pick I trust that it will be an experience and memory she will look back on and always remember.  For you never forget your first no matter what it is...    I loved the suggestions @triplem @staygold and @kokodus all gave you.  They already named some of my favorites too!  You know me the more fluffy the better I would have her sitting on a cloud instead of a sofa with her toes pointing up!!!  Give her a story that makes her heart soar!!!!!!!!!  A LOVE STORY!!!!!!!!!!:heart:

@Lmangla I like your aunty!!! She knows what she wants. She won't like a lot of k dramas though, since many rom-com have jerk male leads. 

@dotonly Do you like E Waikiki? I know not everyone could take its humour,  but I completely loved it. I am hoping for a second season. It is one of those fun stress free dramas for me. I did not have to think :lol:

31 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I don't know why there is a separate thread called fun chatting when we already do nothing but that in here. LOL. 

Pardon me.. this is a Game thread - see title. 

*whisper* here need to do maths homework... hahahaaa

+2 

Poke @dotonly joking only ya ... tsk..don take me seriously...omgggg...

Edited by Guest
Dun hammer me...ahhhhh
8 hours ago, dotonly said:

Im so sorry. Its all my fault

Please forgive me (Daily Quotes)

I forgive you! (English) = 我原諒你! (Chinese ) Wo yuan liang ni! (Pinyin)

"forgive u-know-who for doing u-know-what" (quote from a book)

:tongue:+2

Ok ok hammer me...tsk...

I have a lot of dramas going on right now but just added this one to my list for later.   A chingu of mine is watching it and says it's an amazing Lakorn this one might interest some of you all if you have time.  It's sweet like honey!!!  And the OTP are too cute!!!  652:blush:

maxresdefault.jpgmaxresdefault.jpg

Spoiler

9 hours ago, kokodus said:

I don't know why there is a separate thread called fun chatting when we already do nothing but that in here. LOL. 

I know rite . @Sejabini is on a roll here opening new threads :lol:

Edited by Guest

So many dramas. Wonder how you guys managed to watched all of them and survived and still have a strong heart

Edited by Guest
Corrected
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic