Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Dramas that premiere soon. I hope they aren't draggy....  

9 members have voted

1. 1. I am planning to watch (choose as many as you like)

• Dare to Love Me with L oppa. Aspiring webtoon writer in a noona romance (anyone is a noona now; she's only 2 years older than him, peeps).... (May 13)
    • The Brave Yong Soo Jung with Uhm Hyun Kyung unnie. Free spirited lady who is shy is secretly in love with a chaebol. But she meets the poor ML who is unknowingly also a chaebol. (May 6)
    • Bittersweet Hell with Kim Hee Sun unnie. Best psychological counselor and her MIL face each other's secrets due to their husband and son. Ready for showtime! (May 24)
    • Not Strong But Attractive Homicide Squad with unknown people - not even 4evrkdrama's oppas. A comedy crime investigation drama featuring people with few muscles. (May 22)
    • Connection with Ji Sung oppa. A crime investigation thriller depicting the distorted friendship of friends while tracking the death of a high school friend who died leaving behind 5 billion won in insurance money. Sounds intensive.(May 24)
    • The Midnight Romance with Wi Ha Joon oppa. Featuring abs. Who cares about the plot? (May 11)
    • Frankly Speaking with Go Kyung Po oppa. Crazy comedy. Probably only agenth, sweetroad and partyon who like this type of humor. (May 1)
    • The Atypical Family with no one's oppa Jang Ki Yong. He has a bad haircut. (May 4)
    • Crash with Heo Sung Tae who always plays an evil baddie. Looks like he might play a good guy for once. (May 13)
    • Begins Youth with Seo Ji Hoon oppa. Losely based on BTS's journey to success. (April 30)
    • Uncle Samsik. The plot sounds boring. Not gonna lie. (May 15)
    • The 8 Show with the guy who was just in a scandal. You know, Ms. Koko's oppa. Yes, that one. (May 17)
    • I've given up on kdramas
    • Something else. What?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 05/03/2024 at 02:00 PM

+2

3 hours ago, kokodus said:

Nothing has changed though....You just chose not to come anymore. :confused:

At first I guess it was my disappointment. But after a while, when I wanted to come back, the thread changed. It was all about numbers and the pages went by so fast. It seemed like the focus changed. 

48 minutes ago, abnoch said:

@Jillia & @kokodus our toughest sub warrior:)

Just arrived at a remote airport, and the hotel I'm staying called 'Triple M' for real @triplem:lol: I directly remember you.

For all the memories and what happens in this thread:

-2^_^

Lol! The irony is I actually use the name triple m because M is the first letter of my name , my hubs & my boy . 

Are you away for work?

@bedifferent  All set for your trip?

nooooo @Jillia don’t go ....where is Team Sub ...  @USAFarmgirl @Jloves @adriana902 ?

@Jillia  I really hope you don't leave and I truly am sorry that it's been so lonely for you.. Because of our lacking... You & Kokodus have my respect and are in my eyes the courageous co captains of SUBTRACTS!  Believe it or not I once was in your shoes and you're right it's not fun trying to win alone that much is true.  @kokodus is right as well it's a matter of what we choose whether to be here or not. 

As for myself I guess it was a mixture of being selfish with my time in wanting to watch & write on drama threads. For most of us had been pretty active for a while mostly here. Also there was sadness felt in trying to get over and heal over the loss that was felt when we all lost @CatchMine_ID.  Sometimes it's still so hard to believe...  One day she was here and getting better and the next moment she was gone...

There are no good excuses that much is true but the pace often moved much faster than what most of us were kind of use too.  I guess back then we lost sight of the fact that it was a numbers game and instead it became a place to share, laugh and care.  Where the numbers were often the last thing on our minds.  Its when sharing about ourselves took over and keeping count became a + or - sign...

Anyways I hope you will change your mind it would be such a great loss not just to this thread only but to those of us who have gotten to know you and are use to your being here when we do come back from time to time...

Sending you a  SUBTRACT GROUP HUG!!!!

giphy.gif

For @CatchMine_ID & @abnoch too!

36 minutes ago, dotonly said:

@USAFarmgirl thank you.

Its alright. You must be busy with so much things to focuses on.

Edited by Guest
Corrected

810 @dotonly:)

I guess everyone is busy these days life often seems to go at the speed of sound and I feel as though I am running sometimes.  Yet when I am able to watch a sunset while swinging outside on my porch after a long day there is a part of me that is thankful I live in the country and do what I do...:blush:

@USAFarmgirl I dont mean to offend you but... are you really a farmgirl? What did you plant?

My grandparents used to have a rice field. 

Edited by Guest
Adding words