Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@USAFarmgirl hehehe. But I don't even know which drama you are talking about...LOL. what is the name of the drama?? who are the leads?? And what is it about??? I'm sorry I'm so out of loop atm as far as kdramas are concerned. Though I do want to watch Lawless lawyer for my Oppa. Eeeeeee

• LOL 1

31 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@USAFarmgirl hehehe. But I don't even know which drama you are talking about...LOL. what is the name of the drama?? who are the leads?? And what is it about??? I'm sorry I'm so out of loop atm as far as kdramas are concerned. Though I do want to watch Lawless lawyer for my Oppa. Eeeeeee

Ahh.. kokodus.. triplem kept repeating it...hahaaa

@USAFarmgirl i think kokodus prefer chilling out at 66th floor...(CEO's arms )ops!

+2

18 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Ahh.. kokodus.. triplem kept repeating it...hahaaa

@USAFarmgirl i think kokodus prefer chilling out at 66th floor...(CEO's arms )ops!

+2

I'm sorry I was not really paying attention. Come and hug me - Noted! Will watch as soon as Here to heart gets over. 

• LOL 1

13 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@triplem BOF is his first breakthrough ...so cannot really ignore that one... Personal Taste - I feel and also LMH said in an inerview that it was his biggest challenge to come out of Gu Jun Pyo and i think he chose a marvellous project for that.... I loved him with son ye jin... it was such a sweet and matured love story..!!!! moreover I want to see him again with Son Ye Jin ... so it is also one of the best...!!! City Hunter is also good.. Unique storyline.. He showed that he is good in action as good as he is in romance..!!! Next Come , Heirs... This guy was 27 by that time , yet the way he played an 18 year old guy... That childishness that you fall in love with whenever he sees his hyung... That rivalry with with his classmate yet the mutual respect.... The honesty with which kim tan loves Eun Sang... Can I actually choose??? and I can go on and on and it will never end... :D

So I go with everything but Personal Taste is something I would like to watch again ... in all those people LMH worked with , son ye jin is somebody with I want to see him again... so I as of now choose Personal Taste...

I miss him ,, I want to see him again on the screen sooner... lik seriously :( 

Wonderful!! Spoken like a true fan!!! Hehehe. I also would like to add Legend of the blue sea to the list. Although, It is my least favorite show of oppa, I don't mind rewatching the cute moments alone. Eeeeeee. Oppa does everything with a sheer perfection and sincerity and that's why everything he touches turns into gold. 

Right now if I have to choose one show among them to rewatch, I'll probably choose Personal taste. I have rewatched Heirs and Boys over flowers a million times. I can even tell the dialogues by heart. Personal taste is something I really enjoyed at that time I watched it, but I have forgotten about it afterwards. So I would like to rewatch that one now. 

• LOL 1

5 hours ago, stroppyse said:

@triplem , so Mountain Man and his PD know about (temporary) long distance relationships, and yet JH and JA, both of whom are supposed to be sophisticated world travelers don't? Gosh, if only the writer of Mountain Man could have taught the writer of Pretty Noona about writing endings that are in touch with modern times.

Still, a bit bitter over the inane ending even though I'm traveling to find good part. Personally, I feel the PD threw in the extra flashback sequence with JHI topless because he knew he had to do something to salvage the drama. Without it, the whole episode is more angst fest with the OTP finally getting together in the last few minutes of the episode.

The topless scene didn’t even redeem the last bits of the drama . So much wasted potential. at least on mountain man, they didn’t waste time moping around here