Add and Subtract Game

Admin

10 hours ago, bedifferent said:

Let's see, brown, black, grey... none of those are unicorn colors.  Got it!

I thought that the more you shave, the more the hair follicles are depressed so eventually you won't have to anymore cuz nothing will grow back? but you still shave? with foam and razor right?  The annoying thing about it is you have to wear a cap or use sunscreen right?

But thumbs up, you save on shampoo :D

Please describe me what colors a unicorn has. I've never seen one in real life... :tongue:

I've heard lots of myths about hair and hairgrowth. I can say that that one doesn't count for me though. I've been shaving my head for over a decade now and still have hair growth. I used to go completely bald and used a razor and foam for that. Or just a razor under the shower. These days I've got that scruffy half-shaven look going on so I just trim my hair to about half a centimeter (oh yeah... in underdeveloped countries which use inches that's about 0.19 inches). It takes an equal amount of time to shave so it's all the same to me.

I save on shampoo AND on hairdresser costs!!!

• LOL 1

906:heart:latest?cb=20101213031942Long or short, curly or straight, hair or not.  It's not what's on your head...

It's about what's in your heart...:blush:

47 minutes ago, USAFarmgirl said:

It's about what's in your heart..

Ahh.. ok... *whisper* what if we have a change of heart? *dum dum dum*:glasses:

912 + 2 - 2

55 minutes ago, Sejabini said:

912 :relaxed:

@dotonly yes it is ^3^ .. btw are you always online almost all day? don't you getting bored? :kiss:

Poke @Sejabini she likes maths problem... any problem?

+ 1 + 1

:grimace: ok ok chill.. don faint... 

@Sejabini I can't give opinion about someone else coz I have too many mistakes to carry with me ( including my English mistakes).

Edited by Guest
Corrected

Our fellow Soompier went to Myanmar to help trapped refugees safely cross the border to Bangladesh on foot. Due to ongoing hostilities, he's in critical condition right now. I urge the Soompi community to please pray for his speedy recovery. Thank you very much.

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

I hope they all will be safe, got sheltered, freedom, and peace.

Edited by Guest
Adding words

Decided to reposition or little talk here.

6 hours ago, triplem said:

@Dhakra Pace gets better after first 4 episodes when male lead gets more screen time. Plus I think it’s a perfect drama for you now. Winks .  Male lead is a real knight in shining armour . He was a breath of fresh air for being a non- typical male lead . No jerk behaviour . Complete respect & regards for the female lead from start to finish . One of my favourites for 2018

@triplemDid watch the first two episodes of "One poem a day" and so far I like it, interested to see how the charactes develope and the story unfolds. I also like the roommate of the female lead, she's a hottie. :D I guess if the drama becomes a perfect drama will be seen in the upcoming two days.

Also funny how you exactly know what I look out for in a drama and how you explain everything that you think I could stumble on. I like it. You are Queen Noona after all. Bet the thread didn't hear that term in a long time.