Add and Subtract Game

Admin

kekkeke... @USAFarmgirl ~ let me caution you -- it is an open ending where folks did interpret it in different ways. for me, I was just plain confused till a friend gave me her take. will put that in spoiler. it is also old school melo which isn't everyone's cup of tea especially if they haven't seen dramas from that time frame... that said, love letter is a very interesting drama and not the usual type of conflict or triangle. putting rest in spoilers.

Spoiler

the drama can be best described as faith based and the conflict itself is on the two characters interpretation on how best to serve God. while there is a third guy, really the one in the triangle is their love for God. he wanted to be a priest and so she feels like him leaving the priesthood for her would be very sacrilegious and coming in between him and God. whereas, he feels that he can be a deacon (in the catholic church, deacons can be married but not priests. see link to understand the context) and be with her. anyway, she falls sick and she feels like it is because she is punished... anyway, the ending was a bit of a question for me. my friend's take was that they continue to support each other as friends and serve God but they are not together... whereas, there were others who assumed that they finally got together... anyway, rather than how it ended, the story was layered and complex and was quite moving. great OST and cinematography and the romance was very very very old school -- of a different era. where without skinship, they showed how two people can deeply love each other...

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

22 hours ago, bedifferent said:

Let’s talk about haircare! :tongue: 

@stroppyse You are going to watch Life with us in July?  Memories of Alhambra in November?  :)  

So funny! Sure, let's! I've had hair once though I shave it off twice a week these days. Do you know I once had pretty long hair (well, halfway my neck, which I would think is long). It looked *REALLY* bad, and looking back I'm ashamed of it hahaha :D

I've shaved my head before though. I did it for a while when I was 18 as I was into hardcore music and a bald head was the norm for that music scene. I had brown hair before I shaved it, but after that it came back black!

A few years later my hairline started to retreat (sometimes I feel it just sacked off the back of my head onto my back...) and now it's turning pretty grey. Goodbye to those golden (well... black..) years...!

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, CamelKnight said:

Do you know I once had pretty long hair (well, halfway my neck, which I would think is long). It looked *REALLY* bad, and looking back I'm ashamed of it hahaha :D

I've shaved my head before though. I did it for a while when I was 18 as I was into hardcore music and a bald head was the norm for that music scene. I had brown hair before I shaved it, but after that it came back black!

A few years later my hairline started to retreat (sometimes I feel it just sacked off the back of my head onto my back...) and now it's turning pretty grey. Goodbye to those golden (well... black..) years...!

Let's see, brown, black, grey... none of those are unicorn colors.  Got it!

I thought that the more you shave, the more the hair follicles are depressed so eventually you won't have to anymore cuz nothing will grow back? but you still shave? with foam and razor right?  The annoying thing about it is you have to wear a cap or use sunscreen right?

But thumbs up, you save on shampoo :D

• LOL 1