Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Come one and all and join us in watching something sweet in the drama  About Time!!! 

If your thinking you don't have time for one more drama...  Just fit the first episode in and you just might change your mind...  I guess it's true there really is always room for one more...:blush:   Here are a  couple of reasons why it's working....:wub:

hqdefault.jpgLee-Sung-Kyung-Lee-Sang-Yoon.jpg

12 hours ago, bedifferent said:

@triplem  not quite, have to get my mani pedicure, haircut, a pair of good sandals.  Got some yen already, charge cards and international driving license done.  This time just a carryon cuz I am going to 4 cities.  Will try my hands on thw wash n fold service in Japan.  The kind that you buy a tote and stuff dirty clothes in. They return to you all folded and cleaned haha

Did you watch About Time yet?

@USAFarmgirl :heart:

to the men @Dhakra @TRaNz @CamelKnight i miss your fanboying!

@stroppyse you too, watch Life on Mars with us.  Honestly, I’m just selfish cuz I may need your help with translations.  Not sure who will sub it. Pretty pretty please.

And you want me to fanboy over what? Your beautification routine? Cus I'm fanboying already! :D 

• LOL 3

5 hours ago, CamelKnight said:

And you want me to fanboy over what? Your beautification routine? Cus I'm fanboying already! :D 

Let’s talk about haircare! :tongue: 

@stroppyse You are going to watch Life with us in July?  Memories of Alhambra in November?  :)  

• LOL 2