Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 hours ago, triplem said:

What a twist..but hey on the upside ...he has no issues with his reproductive system... :D ....hahahaha...pervy ahjumma in da house...on a serious note, I agree that what he and JM both need is proper closure. I trust this writer not to drag it out unnecessarily cause I want him and JH to see further progress. I want them to get married for real, tear up that landlord -tenant agreement and make some babies!

Psstttt that bed scene was so vanilla :)

Kdrama laws dictate that SH/JH will end the drama with baby so that we can come full circle to make up for his loss with JM’s.  JM seems like such a cool lady, the alter ego or is it alpha version of JiHo.  I don’t see JM getting upset at her ex’s relationship. She seems not angry but sad and fond of the memories.  She returned to their old diner and table where they sat during the break up.  If she hated the memories and him, she wouldn’t revisit.  What she wrote in the book was of the moment right after their loss from her twenties self.  Moving on, leaving him, leaving the possibility of being a daughter in law to SeHee’s dad who opposed their union is a blessing in a way for JM. It could have been a relationship full of tensions, arguments... who knows like one of WS and HR.  I’m glad that she was honest to herself to walk away... the loss of a child is tremendous and she just needed her room 19.  Maybe she also ended it for SeHee’s sake.  In any case, what happened between them, opened another door for her ... she left to the US and returned with  a successful career.  Something tells me she wouldn’t be a producer if she was married with child to SeHee, seeing how his mom’s view of a traditional daughter in law is. 

Things happened for a reason.  I’m happy for JM and believe the writer won’t write her off as a crazy ex. hahaha. They will find closure to their love story.  SeHee has locked himself in his Room 19 for so long. It will take JM to open the door for him to leave.  They’ll leave what they have in a good place.

Isn’t it funny how first love, in their twenties, made the person that they are in their thirties.  All the good and bad.  None that you want to forget and hate.

I really like how the writer revealed Suji’s family story as the force behind her personality and life/love philosophy.  I was very touched at the scene beneath the bridge, Essom’s acting was on point! Brings me back to a lot of @Lmangla‘s stories about love, marriage, family, social status, wealth... :)

@kokodus I will need time for Stranger Season 2.  The Good Doctor is also in my queue.  Geezzzz, board review is such a bore!  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, USAFarmgirl said:

Who is she this distraction!!

Her name is Taylor Swift and @TRaNz is addicted. :tongue: 

I'll try. I have an online course I need to work on a bit when I get home too. Bleh.